#BANGBANG

Thanks
    Thanked 1,174 Times in 654 Posts
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter III.
    Fav Mixtape
    No Ceilings.

Re: "Beautiful black woman, I bet that bitch look better red"

The fact that this thread is still open proves the fact that new mods are needed for the Lil Wayne section.

Captain
    Nas >>

Thanks
    Fav Song
    Dance With The Devil
    Fav Album
    Illmatic
    Fav Mixtape
    Drought 3

Quote Originally Posted by Nastykid View Post
    Yeah I don't agree with alot of shit he's saying.. some of the things he's saying are fucking stupid.

Look what happened when a dark-skinned model met Lil Wayne

Destiny (dark skinned model) met Lil' Wayne, and this is what happened.
    Destiny wrote:
    We met up with Mack Maine from Young Money, he then took us to a hotel a couple of other girls were there and so was Lil Wayne, Guda Guda, Lil Chuckee, and Birdman. When we entered the room Guda was like “Damn, y’all pretty, to be dark skin.” And then Wayne quoted a verse from his song ["Right Above"]. I heard the song before and I was offended when I heard the lyrics, but I brushed my feelings off and forgot about what the gremlin said. But him saying it over again made me angry as hell. So me being the outspoken person that I am, I said,“Wayne, your daughter is dark skin so why would you say such ignorance?” He said ‘My daughter is a dark skinned millionaire, that’s the difference between her and you.”

I can tell he was very upset because i brought his daughter up but that is no excuse for what he said. Next he stated,“MY daughter is the first and last dark skin child I’m having. The rest of my baby moms [are] light skinned chicks. I even got an Asian baby moms to make sure I have a daughter with good hair. Too bad we had a son.”

Everybody started laughing and [we] stormed out of the room. Some guys followed us saying “Not everybody hate dark skinned girls. Young Money just allergic to Chocolate.”

He's pretty dumb if you ask me.. "My daughter is a dark skinned millionaire,that's the difference between her and you"
    He should be thankful that he haves the chance to sleep with ANY beautiful women,if it wasn't for his money this guy would've had alot of problems when it comes to women.

I don't believe this for one second.. I don't think he would disrespect a woman like that..

General
    Thats them tricks nigga!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,346 Times in 705 Posts
    Fav Album
    C2
    Fav Mixtape
    Dedication 2

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyLovesWayne View Post
    BEAUTIFUL BLACK WOMAN, I BET THAT BITCH LOOK BETTER RED
    do I have to spell it out for you?!!! he's talking about redbones right there, basically saying "yeah, ur a pretty black girl, but if u were light skinned, you would look better"...I'm not knocking his preferences but that's just disrespectful, especially when he has dark/brown skinned female fans, and even a dark skinned daughter!!
    Isnt a redbone a black woman? alright shut up then. Like somebody pointed out the first and only woman he married was not a redbone, and even if he has a prefernce so what?

Women do it all the fukkin time. Tall, dark, handsome or a light skinned black dude with good hair, hazel eyes etc. you cant please everybody!

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Captain
    Nas >>

Thanks
    Fav Song
    Dance With The Devil
    Fav Album
    Illmatic
    Fav Mixtape
    Drought 3

Quote Originally Posted by EastsideBoi89 View Post
    Isnt a redbone a black woman? Gotcha
    Redbone is light skinned black woman.

In Training
    This user has no status.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KnockMeOut View Post
    Lol shutup.
    His daughter is dark skinned. So is his daughters mother who he obviously fucked multiple times and even married.
    GTFO
    Toya is NOWHERE near dark skinned, she's a light brown, get your complexions straight..like I said, I dont care if he likes light skinned girls & thats where yall are getting it twisted. All im saying is that that specific line was disrespectful & he needs to stop puttin redbone girls on a pedestal, mentioning them in EVERY SINGLE SONG, when he has OTHER types of female fans..thats all Im saying. you have NEVER heard lil wayne say "i got a bad brown bitch", "got a bad chocolate bitch"..its ALWAYS about light skin, redbone, yellowbone, mixed, exotic...yea that might be his type, but that doesnt mean he cant shout us out sometimes too, especially when we're his fans, listening to all his songs. THATS MY POINT!!!

---------- Post added at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by jayrme View Post
    if you do not see the gang reference then you seriously lack the basic understanding of wayne and rap in general.
    ugh it doesnt have shit to do with a gang!!!!! Shut up with that

LilWayneHQ Godfather
    x

Thanks

^rofl shut the fuck up

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ashley's thread

Lock?

Captain
    Nas >>

Thanks
    Fav Song
    Dance With The Devil
    Fav Album
    Illmatic
    Fav Mixtape
    Drought 3

Toya is NOWHERE near dark skinned, she's a light brown, get your complexions straight..like I said, I dont care if he likes light skinned girls & thats where yall are getting it twisted. All im saying is that that specific line was disrespectful & he needs to stop puttin redbone girls on a pedestal, mentioning them in EVERY SINGLE SONG, when he has OTHER types of female fans..thats all Im saying. you have NEVER heard lil wayne say "i got a bad brown bitch", "got a bad chocolate bitch"..its ALWAYS about light skin, redbone, yellowbone, mixed, exotic...yea that might be his type, but that doesnt mean he cant shout us out sometimes too, especially when we're his fans, listening to all his songs. THATS MY POINT!!!

---------- Post added at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------

I don't see how you think it's disrespectful when he's just stating his preference

Commander
    counting blessings, not
    problems

Thanks
    Fav Album
    carter 2
    Fav Mixtape
    drought3 dedication2

You took that line offensively. And? Get the fuck over it..no one cares.

/thread

I heard you stay with Reggie,
    nigga where the rocket power

Thanks
    Fav Song
    No Quitter
    Fav Album
    C2
    Fav Mixtape
    D2
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Don. View Post
    The fact that this thread is still open proves the fact that new mods are needed for the Lil Wayne section.
    lol actually i think i might retire soon but i cant lock it cuz im on my phone

In Training
    This user has no status.

Thanks

if this thread is so wack, why are you guys replying then?!! I dont get it.........

12. The Following User Says Thank You to AshleyLovesWayne For This Useful Post:

Major
    ViNCE

Thanks

ok ok you right, wayne prefer redbones above you, ,he just cant stand the type of girl u are,

is that what u tryna hear

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast