Here's a game LWHQ can play. We'll have 15 people start their own record labels with a budget of $300 million and the purpose of the game is to fill up your label's roster to create the best label possible.
The artists will be dropped randomly, the artists will be from these three genres Hip Hop, R&B and POP. There will also be producers that will be dropped randomly throughout the game as well. You can also sell your artists.
I will notice if you are trolling other members by just putting up ridiculous deals and if you do that I will remove your offer due to fairness.
Here's how you win the game. After all the money is spent, the labels will be evaluated on the following criteria: future sales, future critical acclaim, longevity, and cohesion.
When you want to bid on the Artist/Producer, you must do it in this format.
Big Artist: Offer
You Can Just Write 'No Offer' If You Don't Want Them.
But the 3 smaller named artists will be posted after the "big" named one
Props to WIC on this
1. There will most likely be about two bidding sessions each day, if there are more people that are playing that are online I will make exceptions.
2. You will only be able to "sell" three artists from your label.
3. Keep your artists that you won's names and bid number in a post, preferably on the first page of the thread. I will keep track as well, YOU have to keep track of the money, I will know if you are cheating, if you decide to. Please at least go up by .5 on an artist, nothing less.
4. You start out with $300 Million dollars, but do not overbid. For example, if you bid 25 Million on lets say "Tyga" then that would be considered overbidding being because he simply isn't worth that much. If the artist is a big name the bidding would most likely start off around 30-40 Mil (Unless it isn't that "Big" of a big name.) So Drake will not be going for $133 Mil this time around for the game to remain reasonable. In other words, NO OUTRAGES NUMBERS. If it gets ridiculous, then I will void the bid and you will have to rebid on that artist. Max bid must not be higher than 2.5 Million on "small" artists. On "big" artists the max bid cannot be more than 5 Million.
5. Instead of posting 1 big artist and 3 small ones, I will post the 1 big artist then shortly after that gets settled I would post the 3 others.
6. You have the right to bid on whomever you want, but know that when the time that the person that sets the bid for you cannot post directly on that time or shortly after. Lets say if the bid is 10 Mins long from 9:10 to 9:20 and you post the last offer on 9:20 then it is void due to the time. Must be in the bidding process when it starts, so no one can wait until the last second to bid and win an artist.
7. I am going to need judges too, so if you don't want to play this time around, then you can "moderate" the deals being made, if you want too.
8. FOllOW THE RULES FOR A FUNNER GAME!
9. Edit Sigs with artist and worth, as well as label name.
Dreamville Records "Cody"
Williams Media Global (WMG) "Cli-City"
Fuck The World (FTW) "TupacShaquer"
Millizarfot Label "Vocker"
Black Wall St. Ent. "Gman918"
Truffle Music "ThaChronic"
VSVP Records "Young Mula Baaaby"
LV Records "AikawaX"
Torion Records "jvg"
TOP SHELF Records "Beto."
Trill Records "Tunechiii"
I Am God "Sportz"
Love Women XO Entertainment "Mars Martian"
Chasing Dreams Records (CD Records) "TrillWave"
UnderTheInfluence Records "Kaden"
Duffle Bag Records "TygaPride"
16 J-Records (16J) "Mr. Swag"
Mr. Good-Bar Records "Proof"