If you watched Lil Wayne‘s public service announcement last night, you would of seen that Wayne showed off a tentative tracklisting for his upcoming Tha Carter V album, which we know now will be released in two parts with the first part dropping on December 9th.
From looking at the tracklist, you can see that Drake, Justin Timberlake, Justin Bieber, Nicki Minaj, Kendrick Lamar, Young Thug, Reginae Carter, Mikky Ekko, B.o.B, Flow, 2 Chainz, Big Sean, Christina Milian, Young Jeezy, and Gudda Gudda will all be featured on C5.
Weezy did mention on the PSA that there will be more songs added, so don’t expect the tracklist we saw to be exact when the final project is released. Also, Mannie Fresh is not listed as a feature and he confirmed that he would be appearing on the album various times. The song “Side Bitch” is also not listed.
You can check out the tentative tracklist below. What are your thoughts on the features and song titles for Tha Carter V so far Wayniacs?
1. Better Get ‘Em
2. Start This Shit Off Right (featuring Christina Milian)
3. Light Up (featuring Justin Timberlake)
4. Believe Me (featuring Drake)
5. Open Safe
6. Take It Slow
7. Mute (featuring Big Sean)
8. Start A Fire (featuring Christina Milian)
9. Famous (featuring Reginae Carter)
10. Mona Lisa (featuring Kendrick Lamar)www.lilwaynehq.com
11. Moral To The Story
12. Sin/Sip (featuring 2 Chainz)
13. Scottie Pippen
14. Life Of Mr. Carter
15. St. Louis
1. She Said Better Get ‘Em
2. Gotti (featuring The Lox)
3. Grindin’ (featuring Young Jeezy and Young Thug)
5. Just Chill (featuring Justin Bieber)
6. If I Don’t She’s Mine
7. Shake It
9. Form Good
10. Good Poison (featuring Mikky Ekko)www.lilwaynehq.com
11. No Brainer (featuring Flow)
12. Never Really Mattered (featuring Nick Minaj)
13. Brad Pitt (featuring B.O.B)
14. Mano Y Mano (featuring Gudda Gudda)
15. Murda (featuring Flow)
16. Let It All Work Out