Page 606 of 606 FirstFirst ... 106506556596604605606
Results 7,261 to 7,269 of 7269

Thread: Official Football (Soccer) Thread

  1. #7261
    Administrator
    MU, MUF, MUFC OK
     

    Danny M's Avatar
    Join Date
    11 June 2009
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Posts
    14,089
    Thanks
    4,658
    Thanked 5,726 Times in 3,163 Posts
    Fav Song
    I'm Me
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3
    Quote Originally Posted by freakjasp View Post
    lurking
    I‘m guessing it‘s coming home?

    I'm not getting that excited yet, Denmark still to play and probably Italy in the final... who look really good! What do you think of Germany's performance in the competition?

  2. #7262
    Free Weezy, Free C5
    and this is just a mixtape
     


    Join Date
    06 January 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    9,300
    Thanks
    1,806
    Thanked 2,102 Times in 1,494 Posts
    Fav Song
    Open Letter
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny M View Post
    I'm not getting that excited yet, Denmark still to play and probably Italy in the final... who look really good! What do you think of Germany's performance in the competition?
    yeah ukraine wasn’t necessarily the hardest team to beat. The denmark game will definitely be interesting. Italy should reach the final though (not really a fan of the football spain is playing so i‘m hoping that they‘re smashing them tomorrow).
    england hasn‘t been playing amazing either tbf

    not too sure, we had one great game vs portugal, a solid game vs france and then that‘s it. Müller should‘ve scored against england but other than that the game wasn‘t great.
    i also think a lot of germans have lost interest in the german team 2018. löw tried a lot of new players but if you‘re seeing a 5atb with:
    Can - Koch - Rüdiger - Süle - Ginter
    you‘re not getting exited for any game lmfao.
    i actually liked how he lined up the team during the euros but overall we just didn‘t play the attacking football i wanna see.

  3. #7263
    Administrator
    MU, MUF, MUFC OK
     

    Danny M's Avatar
    Join Date
    11 June 2009
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Posts
    14,089
    Thanks
    4,658
    Thanked 5,726 Times in 3,163 Posts
    Fav Song
    I'm Me
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3
    Quote Originally Posted by freakjasp View Post
    yeah ukraine wasn’t necessarily the hardest team to beat. The denmark game will definitely be interesting. Italy should reach the final though (not really a fan of the football spain is playing so i‘m hoping that they‘re smashing them tomorrow).
    england hasn‘t been playing amazing either tbf

    not too sure, we had one great game vs portugal, a solid game vs france and then that‘s it. Müller should‘ve scored against england but other than that the game wasn‘t great.
    i also think a lot of germans have lost interest in the german team 2018. löw tried a lot of new players but if you‘re seeing a 5atb with:
    Can - Koch - Rüdiger - Süle - Ginter
    you‘re not getting exited for any game lmfao.
    i actually liked how he lined up the team during the euros but overall we just didn‘t play the attacking football i wanna see.

    That's why I'm not getting too excited about that 4-0 win even though I know most of the country is lol.

    It should be a good game tonight but I'm expecting Italy to go through comfortably.

    I couldn't believe Muller missed that one on one chance in the England game. Who do you think will be your next manager after Löw?

  4. #7264
    Free Weezy, Free C5
    and this is just a mixtape
     


    Join Date
    06 January 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    9,300
    Thanks
    1,806
    Thanked 2,102 Times in 1,494 Posts
    Fav Song
    Open Letter
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny M View Post
    That's why I'm not getting too excited about that 4-0 win even though I know most of the country is lol.

    It should be a good game tonight but I'm expecting Italy to go through comfortably.

    I couldn't believe Muller missed that one on one chance in the England game. Who do you think will be your next manager after Löw?
    Flick was confirmed to be our next manager a fee weeks ago.
    it was always gonna be him after he and the bayern chefs were beefing a little.

    italy won but the game wasn‘t as good as i expected. It also had to be morata to miss their last pen.

    let‘s see what happens today, they‘ve shown a lot of crazy english fans out there but the whole denmark story is even crazier so i‘m quite exited for the game

  5. #7265
    Lieutenant
    This user has no status.
     

    WhiteWayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 February 2019
    Location
    South beach miami hoe
    Posts
    771
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 38 Times in 31 Posts
    Fav Song
    Never get it
    Fav Album
    Carter one
    Fav Mixtape
    Dedication two
    pulisic is the best player

  6. #7266
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    Mamba Forever.
     

    Weezy_KB24's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 March 2010
    Posts
    14,322
    Thanks
    1,359
    Thanked 2,666 Times in 1,841 Posts
    Fav Song
    3-Peat.
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II.
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3.
    momma we made it


  7. #7267
    Administrator
    MU, MUF, MUFC OK
     

    Danny M's Avatar
    Join Date
    11 June 2009
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Posts
    14,089
    Thanks
    4,658
    Thanked 5,726 Times in 3,163 Posts
    Fav Song
    I'm Me
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
    momma we made it


    Nice

  8. #7268
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    Mamba Forever.
     

    Weezy_KB24's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 March 2010
    Posts
    14,322
    Thanks
    1,359
    Thanked 2,666 Times in 1,841 Posts
    Fav Song
    3-Peat.
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II.
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3.
    Last edited by Weezy_KB24; 08-27-2021 at 03:08 PM.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Weezy_KB24 For This Useful Post:


  10. #7269
    Administrator
    MU, MUF, MUFC OK
     

    Danny M's Avatar
    Join Date
    11 June 2009
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Posts
    14,089
    Thanks
    4,658
    Thanked 5,726 Times in 3,163 Posts
    Fav Song
    I'm Me
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post

    I know he's not the same player no more but I'm buzzing he's back home I'm going to get to see him play every week too which is crazy because I only started going the United games when he had left.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •