Page 12478 of 12579 FirstFirst ... 11478119781237812428124681247612477124781247912480124881252812578 ... LastLast
Results 149,725 to 149,736 of 150944

Thread: # The Official Random Topic Thread

  1. #149725
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    brrrrrr
     

    lilweezyfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    25 July 2009
    Location
    Stunna Island
    Posts
    13,149
    Thanks
    3,017
    Thanked 4,196 Times in 2,332 Posts
    Fav Song
    Still Fly
    Fav Album
    Fast Money
    Fav Mixtape
    No Ceilings
    Quote Originally Posted by Zimmie View Post
    shit man!!! what the fck happened?? do i gotta book a flight 4 my hubbie in all seriousness though sucks man i hope you feel better




    thats pretty heat man knowing someone near you hit that type of level
    hell yeah. Its even doper that she is representing the Sami culture worldwide now.
    Our culture is overlooked like a motherfucker, thanks to assimilation.
    Our history is pretty similar to the native Americans but nobody knows us.
    But the fact that she is spreading awareness makes me love her 100x more than I already do, she's the best.

    I hate them thirsty bitches
    Cut them off like circumcision
    -Lil Wayne

  2. #149726
    Lil Wayne Fanatic
    #martian4mod
     

    Wizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    31 January 2016
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,178
    Thanks
    523
    Thanked 928 Times in 630 Posts
    Fav Song
    I Feel Like Dying
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3
    Quote Originally Posted by ym9191 View Post
    fuck i know sucks losing your phone at least u have insurance so u dont really have to pay for the new one right?

    i thought u got fucking jumped or something so its not as bad as losing a phone that u dont have to pay for too lol
    Yeah fam this was the first time losing my phone lol I was depressed af the whole weekend I didnt even have a good time at rolling loud I just wanted to go home lol but yeah my only worry is whoever picked up my phone like doesn't get my passcode to unlock it but I don't think so because I put a code of a number that gets stuck in my head when I saw I dropped my phone I immediately changed my social media passwords and stuff I was freaking out panicking and na fam I didn't get jumped lol

  3. #149727
    Commander
    This user has no status.
     

    ym9191's Avatar
    Join Date
    20 May 2012
    Posts
    2,848
    Thanks
    1,132
    Thanked 407 Times in 325 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizzle View Post
    Yeah fam this was the first time losing my phone lol I was depressed af the whole weekend I didnt even have a good time at rolling loud I just wanted to go home lol but yeah my only worry is whoever picked up my phone like doesn't get my passcode to unlock it but I don't think so because I put a code of a number that gets stuck in my head when I saw I dropped my phone I immediately changed my social media passwords and stuff I was freaking out panicking and na fam I didn't get jumped lol
    couldve been worst at least ur safe

  4. #149728
    Lil Wayne Fanatic
    #martian4mod
     

    Wizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    31 January 2016
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,178
    Thanks
    523
    Thanked 928 Times in 630 Posts
    Fav Song
    I Feel Like Dying
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3
    Quote Originally Posted by ym9191 View Post
    couldve been worst at least ur safe
    true, everyone was like at least I was safe this and that lol when I called my mom freaking out that I dropped my phone this and that she said to calm down that at first she thought I got stabbed or something she said a phone is an object that at least i was safe when I called panicking at first she thought like I got stabbed or something

  5. #149729
    Commander
    This user has no status.
     

    ym9191's Avatar
    Join Date
    20 May 2012
    Posts
    2,848
    Thanks
    1,132
    Thanked 407 Times in 325 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizzle View Post
    true, everyone was like at least I was safe this and that lol when I called my mom freaking out that I dropped my phone this and that she said to calm down that at first she thought I got stabbed or something she said a phone is an object that at least i was safe when I called panicking at first she thought like I got stabbed or something
    Exactly shes 100% right . a phone can be replaced your life cant

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to ym9191 For This Useful Post:


  7. #149730
    Major
    What's shorter? Life or Mr.
    Carter?
     

    TuneFromMoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    01 April 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,486
    Thanks
    784
    Thanked 989 Times in 767 Posts
    Fav Song
    Trouble
    Fav Album
    Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    No Ceilings / DD3
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizzle View Post
    i dropped my iPhone over there smh and lost it I’m a get a new one thanks to the insurance I have on that phone but still smh I can’t believe I dropped my phone like an idiot I am lol it’s a good thing I had a passcode on that phone and I canceled it too so if anyone tries to call my phone it’s not gonna ring that phone out of service

    - - - Updated - - -
    @ym9191
    Well damn, sorry to hear that fam

    Wouldn't stop me from going to festivals tho! Its always fun
    Just leave your phone home next time and enjoy the time with no worries !

  8. #149731
    Lil Wayne Fanatic
    #martian4mod
     

    Wizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    31 January 2016
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,178
    Thanks
    523
    Thanked 928 Times in 630 Posts
    Fav Song
    I Feel Like Dying
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3
    Quote Originally Posted by TuneFromMoon View Post
    Well damn, sorry to hear that fam

    Wouldn't stop me from going to festivals tho! Its always fun
    Just leave your phone home next time and enjoy the time with no worries !
    Thanks fam <3 your a real one looking out for a broski and that’s what I did the 2nd day of the festival when my phone had fell I left my wallet and my iPod back in the hotel I was at I was like fuck that I’m not gonna lose another important item like that again bro I’m so thankful my wallet didn’t fall because it could of been worst since it had my California ID, and my debit cards

  9. #149732
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    x
     

    KnockMeOut's Avatar
    Join Date
    25 October 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    14,342
    Thanks
    1,913
    Thanked 1,493 Times in 939 Posts
    Who keeps leaving reputation comments like this lmao?



    • Thread: Grammy nominations 2019
      You can’t be serious. C5 is one of the most forgettable albums of the except to dickrider like your cunt self

  10. #149733
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    brrrrrr
     

    lilweezyfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    25 July 2009
    Location
    Stunna Island
    Posts
    13,149
    Thanks
    3,017
    Thanked 4,196 Times in 2,332 Posts
    Fav Song
    Still Fly
    Fav Album
    Fast Money
    Fav Mixtape
    No Ceilings

    what do you know about this heat

    I hate them thirsty bitches
    Cut them off like circumcision
    -Lil Wayne

  11. #149734
    Major
    What's shorter? Life or Mr.
    Carter?
     

    TuneFromMoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    01 April 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,486
    Thanks
    784
    Thanked 989 Times in 767 Posts
    Fav Song
    Trouble
    Fav Album
    Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    No Ceilings / DD3
    Quote Originally Posted by KnockMeOut View Post
    Who keeps leaving reputation comments like this lmao?



    • Thread: Grammy nominations 2019
      You can’t be serious. C5 is one of the most forgettable albums of the except to dickrider like your cunt self
    lmfao some ppl really have issues
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizzle View Post
    Thanks fam <3 your a real one looking out for a broski and that’s what I did the 2nd day of the festival when my phone had fell I left my wallet and my iPod back in the hotel I was at I was like fuck that I’m not gonna lose another important item like that again bro I’m so thankful my wallet didn’t fall because it could of been worst since it had my California ID, and my debit cards
    ay you already know fam !! only way to really enjoy festivals like that is if you don't have anything important on you imo
    Cause I always fear losing shit (and often do lol)
    Glad that nothing happened to you though (:

  12. #149735
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    brrrrrr
     

    lilweezyfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    25 July 2009
    Location
    Stunna Island
    Posts
    13,149
    Thanks
    3,017
    Thanked 4,196 Times in 2,332 Posts
    Fav Song
    Still Fly
    Fav Album
    Fast Money
    Fav Mixtape
    No Ceilings
    I really can not comprehend how rappers like Kodak and Yachty have fans.
    Im not even hating, I just really dont get it.

    I hate them thirsty bitches
    Cut them off like circumcision
    -Lil Wayne

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lilweezyfan For This Useful Post:


  14. #149736
    Lil Wayne Fanatic
    #martian4mod
     

    Wizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    31 January 2016
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,178
    Thanks
    523
    Thanked 928 Times in 630 Posts
    Fav Song
    I Feel Like Dying
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3
    Quote Originally Posted by lilweezyfan View Post
    I really can not comprehend how rappers like Kodak and Yachty have fans.
    Im not even hating, I just really dont get it.
    Kodak music fire fam well his older material his new music I’m not really into it like that his older music u can hear the weezy influence but I agree u about yachty tho he’s ass lol

    anyways listen to this song this song reminded me a lot of hot boys era wayne he even shouted out Wayne on here


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •