Page 116 of 136 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,392 of 1624

Thread: Gaming HQ

  1. #1381
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    sealneaward is a bitch
     

    WeEeEeEzZzZyYy's Avatar
    Join Date
    14 June 2009
    Location
    area 51
    Posts
    30,830
    Thanks
    6,098
    Thanked 7,235 Times in 5,111 Posts
    Fav Song
    let the beat build
    Fav Album
    tha carter 3
    Fav Mixtape
    dedication 4
    Quote Originally Posted by KidComet View Post
    i aint feeling it tbh dont see the hype
    what u playing right now then?

  2. #1382
    Lieutenant
    NC3
     

    NickYMCMB's Avatar
    Join Date
    14 February 2012
    Location
    Cape Town, South Africa
    Posts
    825
    Thanks
    147
    Thanked 145 Times in 107 Posts
    Fav Song
    I'm Me
    Fav Album
    Carter 1-4
    Fav Mixtape
    No Ceilings
    Seeing as though people are asking about NFS here's some pointers:

    Do not expect some revolutionary car game that's going to be better than Forza because it's not. There's no manual transmission right now. A lot of drifting events and not all cars have full mods. That's the bad stuff. Positive side is it's a really fun game to play, cars look great and when you're not drifting and doing races the game is rather fun, lots of rubber banding although it has been toned down, cars are really fast and the wrap editor is really decent. If you've played recent NFS games like Rivals and the Most Wanted remake then you'll get what I'm saying with it's a little similar in some aspects but it's a million times better than those.

    Fallout 4... I don't feel I need to say anything about that game. I'm coming up on 20 hours and I don't even feel I've scratched the surface yet. If you get into the settlement customization and stuff like that it can really occupy your time quite decently. There's a lot going on in the game and it has still has some minor bugs but nothing game breaking. Really decent purchase but then again I picked it up for half price so yeah.
    Fuck 007 I work 24/7 ain't got time to bond with no bitch


  3. #1383
    -_-
    -_- is offline
    Major
    how do i take this text off!??
     


    Join Date
    27 May 2011
    Posts
    4,000
    Thanks
    2,275
    Thanked 648 Times in 515 Posts
    Fav Song
    Open Safe (OG)
    Fav Album
    carter 3
    Up, no manual transmission 0/10

  4. #1384
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    This user has over 9001 Stunna
    Points!
     

    YMCMB357's Avatar
    Join Date
    16 December 2012
    Posts
    22,005
    Thanks
    4,798
    Thanked 2,949 Times in 2,416 Posts
    Fav Song
    Steady Mobbin
    Fav Album
    Like Father Like Son
    Fav Mixtape
    Dedication 5
    Quote Originally Posted by NickYMCMB View Post
    Seeing as though people are asking about NFS here's some pointers:

    Do not expect some revolutionary car game that's going to be better than Forza because it's not. There's no manual transmission right now. A lot of drifting events and not all cars have full mods. That's the bad stuff. Positive side is it's a really fun game to play, cars look great and when you're not drifting and doing races the game is rather fun, lots of rubber banding although it has been toned down, cars are really fast and the wrap editor is really decent. If you've played recent NFS games like Rivals and the Most Wanted remake then you'll get what I'm saying with it's a little similar in some aspects but it's a million times better than those.

    Fallout 4... I don't feel I need to say anything about that game. I'm coming up on 20 hours and I don't even feel I've scratched the surface yet. If you get into the settlement customization and stuff like that it can really occupy your time quite decently. There's a lot going on in the game and it has still has some minor bugs but nothing game breaking. Really decent purchase but then again I picked it up for half price so yeah.
    What console are you on ?

  5. #1385
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    sealneaward is a bitch
     

    WeEeEeEzZzZyYy's Avatar
    Join Date
    14 June 2009
    Location
    area 51
    Posts
    30,830
    Thanks
    6,098
    Thanked 7,235 Times in 5,111 Posts
    Fav Song
    let the beat build
    Fav Album
    tha carter 3
    Fav Mixtape
    dedication 4
    Quote Originally Posted by -_- View Post
    Up, no manual transmission 0/10
    who dat bitch in the underwear in ur sig brah

  6. #1386
    Lieutenant
    NC3
     

    NickYMCMB's Avatar
    Join Date
    14 February 2012
    Location
    Cape Town, South Africa
    Posts
    825
    Thanks
    147
    Thanked 145 Times in 107 Posts
    Fav Song
    I'm Me
    Fav Album
    Carter 1-4
    Fav Mixtape
    No Ceilings
    Quote Originally Posted by YMCMB357 View Post
    What console are you on ?
    PS4. ID is NickHunt7 if you wanna add
    Fuck 007 I work 24/7 ain't got time to bond with no bitch


  7. #1387
    Major
    Funeral AOTY
     

    legendarytunechi's Avatar
    Join Date
    08 November 2013
    Posts
    4,711
    Thanks
    263
    Thanked 1,217 Times in 931 Posts
    Fav Song
    3 Peat
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter III
    Fav Mixtape
    Dedication 5
    Quote Originally Posted by NickYMCMB View Post
    PS4. ID is NickHunt7 if you wanna add
    what games u got?

  8. #1388
    Lieutenant
    NC3
     

    NickYMCMB's Avatar
    Join Date
    14 February 2012
    Location
    Cape Town, South Africa
    Posts
    825
    Thanks
    147
    Thanked 145 Times in 107 Posts
    Fav Song
    I'm Me
    Fav Album
    Carter 1-4
    Fav Mixtape
    No Ceilings
    Quote Originally Posted by legendarytunechi View Post
    what games u got?
    Fallout 4
    Need For Speed
    Bloodborne
    FIFA 16
    Metal Gear Solid V Phantom Pain
    Uncharted
    Project Cars
    Driveclub
    GTA

    And a shit ton others that I'm hardly playing at the moment
    Fuck 007 I work 24/7 ain't got time to bond with no bitch


  9. #1389
    -_-
    -_- is offline
    Major
    how do i take this text off!??
     


    Join Date
    27 May 2011
    Posts
    4,000
    Thanks
    2,275
    Thanked 648 Times in 515 Posts
    Fav Song
    Open Safe (OG)
    Fav Album
    carter 3
    Quote Originally Posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
    who dat bitch in the underwear in ur sig brah

    you said underwear and bra that was tight as hell haha lool nah her name JELA

  10. #1390
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    sealneaward is a bitch
     

    WeEeEeEzZzZyYy's Avatar
    Join Date
    14 June 2009
    Location
    area 51
    Posts
    30,830
    Thanks
    6,098
    Thanked 7,235 Times in 5,111 Posts
    Fav Song
    let the beat build
    Fav Album
    tha carter 3
    Fav Mixtape
    dedication 4
    Quote Originally Posted by -_- View Post
    you said underwear and bra that was tight as hell haha lool nah her name JELA
    why brah lol?

  11. #1391
    -_-
    -_- is offline
    Major
    how do i take this text off!??
     


    Join Date
    27 May 2011
    Posts
    4,000
    Thanks
    2,275
    Thanked 648 Times in 515 Posts
    Fav Song
    Open Safe (OG)
    Fav Album
    carter 3
    Quote Originally Posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
    why brah lol?
    cyz she wearing a bra amd wear! see

  12. #1392
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    sealneaward is a bitch
     

    WeEeEeEzZzZyYy's Avatar
    Join Date
    14 June 2009
    Location
    area 51
    Posts
    30,830
    Thanks
    6,098
    Thanked 7,235 Times in 5,111 Posts
    Fav Song
    let the beat build
    Fav Album
    tha carter 3
    Fav Mixtape
    dedication 4
    Quote Originally Posted by -_- View Post
    cyz she wearing a bra amd wear! see
    oh yea i see what i did there now lel

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •