Page 50 of 130 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast
Results 589 to 600 of 1553

Thread: What are you currently watching?

  1. #589
    General
    Holla at you, soo woo!
     

    MarkoMaxX's Avatar
    Join Date
    08 August 2012
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    5,280
    Thanks
    2,143
    Thanked 1,378 Times in 1,044 Posts
    Fav Song
    Something you forgot
    Fav Album
    The Carter II/III
    Fav Mixtape
    DD3
    Quote Originally Posted by KidComet View Post
    u learn anything? im in a stump
    register on some PPD website, upload fake upcoming songs/albums that are popular, make a YT video about it, share it on twitter and wait for $$ lol..

    I earned around 30$ from TLOP and around 5$ of Yo Gotti, and I've been doing little work about it, cuz I'm busy with uni, if I had more time I'd earn more money..

    I still remember times when I earned over 500$ from NWTS..Damn.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to MarkoMaxX For This Useful Post:


  3. #590
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    father to be
     

    KidComet's Avatar
    Join Date
    15 January 2011
    Posts
    10,955
    Thanks
    1,398
    Thanked 3,087 Times in 1,859 Posts
    Fav Song
    Favorite Song
    Fav Album
    Favorite Album
    Fav Mixtape
    Favorite Mixtape
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
    register on some PPD website, upload fake upcoming songs/albums that are popular, make a YT video about it, share it on twitter and wait for $$ lol..

    I earned around 30$ from TLOP and around 5$ of Yo Gotti, and I've been doing little work about it, cuz I'm busy with uni, if I had more time I'd earn more money..

    I still remember times when I earned over 500$ from NWTS..Damn.
    damn what PPD network u with? i never think ppl actually do them surveys cause is ure as hell dont but i if ur desperate for the DL i guess ppl will do it

  4. #591
    General
    Holla at you, soo woo!
     

    MarkoMaxX's Avatar
    Join Date
    08 August 2012
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    5,280
    Thanks
    2,143
    Thanked 1,378 Times in 1,044 Posts
    Fav Song
    Something you forgot
    Fav Album
    The Carter II/III
    Fav Mixtape
    DD3
    Quote Originally Posted by KidComet View Post
    damn what PPD network u with? i never think ppl actually do them surveys cause is ure as hell dont but i if ur desperate for the DL i guess ppl will do it
    fileice.net
    it's a good community, and it's very user-friendly so I use that website.. I can give you my ref link if you want, it might be easier to get accepted that way. US downloads are worth ~1.3$, and Swiss or France DLs are worth around 14$ each, so if you can get couple of those, that's perfect lol.

    Yeah I thought the same bro, but if you upload something that is nowhere to be found and people want it badly, they will do almost anything for it..

  5. #592
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    father to be
     

    KidComet's Avatar
    Join Date
    15 January 2011
    Posts
    10,955
    Thanks
    1,398
    Thanked 3,087 Times in 1,859 Posts
    Fav Song
    Favorite Song
    Fav Album
    Favorite Album
    Fav Mixtape
    Favorite Mixtape
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
    fileice.net
    it's a good community, and it's very user-friendly so I use that website.. I can give you my ref link if you want, it might be easier to get accepted that way. US downloads are worth ~1.3$, and Swiss or France DLs are worth around 14$ each, so if you can get couple of those, that's perfect lol.

    Yeah I thought the same bro, but if you upload something that is nowhere to be found and people want it badly, they will do almost anything for it..
    i think i already got an acc lemme see

    - - - Updated - - -

    Edit : damn i did apply back in july 2015 but they denied me wtf lol gimmie that ref link brothaa

  6. #593
    General
    Holla at you, soo woo!
     

    MarkoMaxX's Avatar
    Join Date
    08 August 2012
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    5,280
    Thanks
    2,143
    Thanked 1,378 Times in 1,044 Posts
    Fav Song
    Something you forgot
    Fav Album
    The Carter II/III
    Fav Mixtape
    DD3
    Quote Originally Posted by KidComet View Post
    i think i already got an acc lemme see

    - - - Updated - - -

    Edit : damn i did apply back in july 2015 but they denied me wtf lol gimmie that ref link brothaa
    yea they deny lot of ppl cuz they wanna keep community organised and limited, ill send u PM in a minute

  7. #594
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    This user has no status.
     

    Lil wayne prezident's Avatar
    Join Date
    15 June 2009
    Location
    dont think so
    Posts
    23,440
    Thanks
    4,190
    Thanked 3,182 Times in 2,623 Posts
    Fav Song
    amen
    Fav Album
    like father like son.
    Fav Mixtape
    dedication 5.
    the film dope.

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
    register on some PPD website, upload fake upcoming songs/albums that are popular, make a YT video about it, share it on twitter and wait for $$ lol..

    I earned around 30$ from TLOP and around 5$ of Yo Gotti, and I've been doing little work about it, cuz I'm busy with uni, if I had more time I'd earn more money..

    I still remember times when I earned over 500$ from NWTS..Damn.
    ho many followers you have on twitter though homey?

  8. #595
    General
    Holla at you, soo woo!
     

    MarkoMaxX's Avatar
    Join Date
    08 August 2012
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    5,280
    Thanks
    2,143
    Thanked 1,378 Times in 1,044 Posts
    Fav Song
    Something you forgot
    Fav Album
    The Carter II/III
    Fav Mixtape
    DD3
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
    the film dope.



    ho many followers you have on twitter though homey?
    Oh not too many, around 70 maybe, I only ever used Twitter for sharing, didn't really do anything to gain followers..
    But people still see your tweets if you put good hashtags in your posts.. I had around 2000 clicks on my link for TLOP..Most likely all from Twitter..

  9. #596
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    This user has no status.
     

    Lil wayne prezident's Avatar
    Join Date
    15 June 2009
    Location
    dont think so
    Posts
    23,440
    Thanks
    4,190
    Thanked 3,182 Times in 2,623 Posts
    Fav Song
    amen
    Fav Album
    like father like son.
    Fav Mixtape
    dedication 5.
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
    Oh not too many, around 70 maybe, I only ever used Twitter for sharing, didn't really do anything to gain followers..
    But people still see your tweets if you put good hashtags in your posts.. I had around 2000 clicks on my link for TLOP..Most likely all from Twitter..
    thats crazy.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil wayne prezident For This Useful Post:


  11. #597
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    This user has over 9001 Stunna
    Points!
     

    YMCMB357's Avatar
    Join Date
    16 December 2012
    Posts
    22,095
    Thanks
    4,817
    Thanked 2,960 Times in 2,427 Posts
    Fav Song
    Steady Mobbin
    Fav Album
    Like Father Like Son
    Fav Mixtape
    Dedication 5
    The Walking Dead =)

  12. #598
    Major
    The Greatest
     

    Black00's Avatar
    Join Date
    22 July 2012
    Posts
    4,228
    Thanks
    453
    Thanked 670 Times in 534 Posts
    Fav Song
    sky is the limit, 3peat
    Fav Album
    C2|C3|C4|C5
    Fav Mixtape
    DD3|S4TW2
    olympiacos-anderleht


  13. #599
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    Mamba Forever.
     

    Weezy_KB24's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 March 2010
    Posts
    14,317
    Thanks
    1,355
    Thanked 2,664 Times in 1,840 Posts
    Fav Song
    3-Peat.
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II.
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3.
    Quote Originally Posted by YMCMB357 View Post
    The Walking Dead =)
    the last two episodes have been great

  14. #600
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    This user has no status.
     

    Waynasite's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 October 2013
    Posts
    18,452
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 1,992 Times in 1,623 Posts
    Fav Song
    Ground Zero
    Fav Album
    Rebirth
    Fav Mixtape
    Dedication 5
    Watching funny vines on YouTube

Page 50 of 130 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •