Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 13 to 24 of 39

Thread: Doctors now Offer way to Make Babies Gay

  1. #13
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    Mbminas is Didrick
     

    lilweezyfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    25 July 2009
    Location
    Stunna Island
    Posts
    12,058
    Thanks
    2,827
    Thanked 3,872 Times in 2,102 Posts
    Fav Song
    Still Fly
    Fav Album
    Fast Money
    Fav Mixtape
    No Ceilings
    lmao gay genes



  2. #14
    Major
    Young Mokuba Baby
     

    LilTunƎchi's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 May 2012
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    5,627
    Thanks
    1,030
    Thanked 2,251 Times in 1,392 Posts
    Fav Song
    I'm Me
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter Series
    Fav Mixtape
    No Ceilings Mo'Fucka
    now thats fucked up *wayne's voice*

    It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

  3. #15
    Based God
    MOB, that's the anthem
     

    Bill Laimbeer's Avatar
    Join Date
    24 May 2012
    Location
    Oshawa, Canada
    Posts
    5,073
    Thanks
    2,249
    Thanked 1,737 Times in 1,132 Posts
    Fav Song
    La La La
    Fav Album
    Like Father Like Son
    Fav Mixtape
    S4TW2
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer View Post
    stop being a homophobe
    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by KnockMeOut View Post
    You're such fucking cunts. fml


    I mean you do realise that nobody actually knows what makes people gay, so it is therefore impossible for someone to make a baby gay before it is even born.
    Shut up, Deion clearly knows more about science than you.
    Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html


  4. #16
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    father to be
     

    KidComet's Avatar
    Join Date
    15 January 2011
    Posts
    10,958
    Thanks
    1,398
    Thanked 3,086 Times in 1,858 Posts
    Fav Song
    Favorite Song
    Fav Album
    Favorite Album
    Fav Mixtape
    Favorite Mixtape
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Laimbeer View Post
    - - - Updated - - -



    Shut up, Deion clearly knows more about science than you.
    I never claimed to know more about science then anybody.

    But This Dr, Dr. William Strider at the Fertility Center of Chicago , claims he can make babies gay,

    dont shoot the messanger

  5. #17
    Based God
    MOB, that's the anthem
     

    Bill Laimbeer's Avatar
    Join Date
    24 May 2012
    Location
    Oshawa, Canada
    Posts
    5,073
    Thanks
    2,249
    Thanked 1,737 Times in 1,132 Posts
    Fav Song
    La La La
    Fav Album
    Like Father Like Son
    Fav Mixtape
    S4TW2
    Quote Originally Posted by KidComet View Post
    I never claimed to know more about science then anybody.

    But This Dr, Dr. William Strider at the Fertility Center of Chicago , claims he can make babies gay,

    dont shoot the messanger
    Both links eventually point to a website called DailyBuzzLive that clearly does not have any academic credentials to report on this matter. There is also no evidence behind his claim, he is making a hypothesis based on two other genetic experiments.

    That's not how you make scientific conclusions. You need actual data to back your claims, which the scientist has none that is specific to his hypothesis.

    This entire thing is bullshit.

    Edit: I just looked at the front page of DailyBuzzLive and the first story I saw was a 911 conspiracy story. Enough said
    Last edited by Bill Laimbeer; 01-12-2015 at 03:20 PM.
    Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html


  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bill Laimbeer For This Useful Post:


  7. #18
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    father to be
     

    KidComet's Avatar
    Join Date
    15 January 2011
    Posts
    10,958
    Thanks
    1,398
    Thanked 3,086 Times in 1,858 Posts
    Fav Song
    Favorite Song
    Fav Album
    Favorite Album
    Fav Mixtape
    Favorite Mixtape
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Laimbeer View Post
    Both links eventually point to a website called DailyBuzzLive that clearly does not have any academic credentials to report on this matter. There is also no evidence behind his claim, he is making a hypothesis based on two other genetic experiments.

    That's not how you make scientific conclusions. You need actual data to back your claims, which the scientist has none that is specific to his hypothesis.

    This entire thing is bullshit.

    Edit: I just looked at the front page of DailyBuzzLive and the first story I saw was a 911 conspiracy story. Enough said




    So is Dr William Stryder Lying? And what if someone goes to the fertility center and ask for the procedure? Will he say it was just a hoax? He said he uses a method called Human Germline Manipulation, I googled it, it doesnt seem like its BS, they actually do this technique















































































    My nigga still thinks 9/11 was real



    Bruh,
    How does a plane, that hit the tower from the 95th floor do this kind of damage to the steel columns


    all precisly cut and what not

    Oh u forgot about building 7 huh?



    bruh go back and watch the news clip, they reported bulding 7 collapse before it happened

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to KidComet For This Useful Post:


  9. #19
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    x
     

    KnockMeOut's Avatar
    Join Date
    25 October 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    13,603
    Thanks
    1,748
    Thanked 1,252 Times in 781 Posts
    Mate, you're such a cunt.

  10. #20
    Based God
    MOB, that's the anthem
     

    Bill Laimbeer's Avatar
    Join Date
    24 May 2012
    Location
    Oshawa, Canada
    Posts
    5,073
    Thanks
    2,249
    Thanked 1,737 Times in 1,132 Posts
    Fav Song
    La La La
    Fav Album
    Like Father Like Son
    Fav Mixtape
    S4TW2
    Quote Originally Posted by KidComet View Post




    So is Dr William Stryder Lying? And what if someone goes to the fertility center and ask for the procedure? Will he say it was just a hoax? He said he uses a method called Human Germline Manipulation, I googled it, it doesnt seem like its BS, they actually do this technique















































































    My nigga still thinks 9/11 was real



    Bruh,
    How does a plane, that hit the tower from the 95th floor do this kind of damage to the steel columns


    all precisly cut and what not

    Oh u forgot about building 7 huh?



    bruh go back and watch the news clip, they reported bulding 7 collapse before it happened

    You are changing the subject completely. I discredited the website's article stating that there is no scientific evidence behind the claim which is true, you try to change the subject to 911.

    Conspiracy websites have no claim in these scientific matters. Any real doctor would laugh in your face if your brought them an article from a conspiracy website.

    Admit you are false in posting this thread.
    Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html


  11. #21
    Major
    Young Mokuba Baby
     

    LilTunƎchi's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 May 2012
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    5,627
    Thanks
    1,030
    Thanked 2,251 Times in 1,392 Posts
    Fav Song
    I'm Me
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter Series
    Fav Mixtape
    No Ceilings Mo'Fucka
    even if y'all dont believe in the illuminati, you have to admit the pics above are weird tbh.

    It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

  12. #22
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    father to be
     

    KidComet's Avatar
    Join Date
    15 January 2011
    Posts
    10,958
    Thanks
    1,398
    Thanked 3,086 Times in 1,858 Posts
    Fav Song
    Favorite Song
    Fav Album
    Favorite Album
    Fav Mixtape
    Favorite Mixtape
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Laimbeer View Post
    You are changing the subject completely. I discredited the website's article stating that there is no scientific evidence behind the claim which is true, you try to change the subject to 911.

    Conspiracy websites have no claim in these scientific matters. Any real doctor would laugh in your face if your brought them an article from a conspiracy website.

    Admit you are false in posting this thread.
    just cause these certain sites posted the interview on their site don't mean the claim he making its false, you act like these sites made up this who interview and gave a fake dr name and all, they just reported on what was said in real life,

  13. #23
    Based God
    MOB, that's the anthem
     

    Bill Laimbeer's Avatar
    Join Date
    24 May 2012
    Location
    Oshawa, Canada
    Posts
    5,073
    Thanks
    2,249
    Thanked 1,737 Times in 1,132 Posts
    Fav Song
    La La La
    Fav Album
    Like Father Like Son
    Fav Mixtape
    S4TW2
    Quote Originally Posted by KidComet View Post
    just cause these certain sites posted the interview on their site don't mean the claim he making its false, you act like these sites made up this who interview and gave a fake dr name and all, they just reported on what was said in real life,
    The original source of the claim comes from a conspiracy website with no substantial data to back that claim. In the science realm, your post is false and the hypothesis would be mute. Accept your L please
    Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html


  14. #24
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    father to be
     

    KidComet's Avatar
    Join Date
    15 January 2011
    Posts
    10,958
    Thanks
    1,398
    Thanked 3,086 Times in 1,858 Posts
    Fav Song
    Favorite Song
    Fav Album
    Favorite Album
    Fav Mixtape
    Favorite Mixtape
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Laimbeer View Post
    The original source of the claim comes from a conspiracy website with no substantial data to back that claim. In the science realm, your post is false and the hypothesis would be mute. Accept your L please

    The original Source of the claim came from the mouth of the Dr.
    The site just posted the interview. I dont know whats so hard to understand about that,

    if this was on CNN you would believe it in a second , and CNN isn't credible because they lie all the time

    Bruh I just called the Fertility Center In Chicago Where Dr Williams Strider works,and asked them about this and they said its true

    call them yourself (312) 222-8230




Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •