Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rest In Peace Michael Jackson

First Class
    This user has no status.

Thanks

Re: Rest In Peace Michael Jackson

I know I didn't see it comin, didn't believe it & it still hasn't hit me. I unno if it's just me, but it hasn't sunk in that he's dead. He was an icon world wide, I don't think many artists can or will ever reach the fame that he did. The whole Thriller album was untouchable

I just remember the moments call me - kodak.
    & know that I do miss you, but it's your denial that I must hold against you.

Commander
    Bout that action

Thanks
    Fav Song
    Hu$tler Muzik
    Fav Album
    CII
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3

For real, think of it like this, All of our parents and shit are so devestated because they grew up listening to him, being moved by him, being influenced by him. Wayne is like the same way for us, like even though he's a "rapper" and people look at this genre of music as to be bad, Wayne puts out some moving shit, I Feel Like Dying, Tie My Hands etc. Think how devestated we're all going to be when Wayne leaves us. We're growing up listening to the best rapper to date. Sorry if this was kinda off topic :/
    It's always Carter Season in Portland.

Corporal
    This user has no status.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by steezyfbaby
    For real, think of it like this, All of our parents and shit are so devestated because they grew up listening to him, being moved by him, being influenced by him. Wayne is like the same way for us, like even though he's a "rapper" and people look at this genre of music as to be bad, Wayne puts out some moving shit, I Feel Like Dying, Tie My Hands etc. Think how devestated we're all going to be when Wayne leaves us. We're growing up listening to the best rapper to date. Sorry if this was kinda off topic :/
    that touched me, like seriously. starting to wonder why it's gonna be when weezy dies. i've been thinking about that a lot after MJ died, how it's gonna be. sorry if it's offtopic, but yeah.

First Class
    This user has no status.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by steezyfbaby
    Hell yeah, you're right. We gonna be speechless ourselves. Tellin' our children how we used to fuck with Wayne and yeah. But damn, it's so surreal - the fact that MJ died. I got a full blown lecture from my dad about how he was the king and he grew up with him.

I just remember the moments call me - kodak.
    & know that I do miss you, but it's your denial that I must hold against you.

Administrator
    MU, MUF, MUFC OK

Thanks
    Thanked 5,598 Times in 3,082 Posts
    Fav Song
    I'm Me
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3

Corporal
    This user has no status.

Thanks

Now that he's dead, everyone is talkin bout his public life, why? He is the King Of Pop n ppl should talk only bout what he achieved with his music.
    Rest In Peace MJ

Ms Keri Baby!!

Major
    on flight 420

Thanks
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter III
    Fav Mixtape
    Drought 3

Re: Rest In Piece Michael Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Fredd
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMoneyEnt
    I know that MANY people will disagree but I want to give my OPINION on the whole thing.

Okay, Mike did ridiculous things for pop, enough to be called the king of it.
    Anyone who dies is just sad, nothing good about death.
    Unless lets say
    your child was sexually assaulted by him?
    The man sexually assaulted multiple children, even though he was proven Not guilty, everyone knows it's true.
    He is Michael Jackson what did you expect to happen?
    It is tragic because he was a pop icon and a father.
    But he left the impression of a rapist on the minds of many before he passed.

my OPINON
    okay, an opinion is an opinion, gotta respect that.

but there's something you dont get. He didnt do ridiculous things for pop. He did ridiculous things to Pop, RnB, Soul, Hip-Hop, the music in general. He is the inspiration of all the R&B singers, dancers, record producers and even some rappers in this world. You can bet that every RnB singer in the game (Usher, Chris Brown, Omarion, Marques Houston, Mario, Lloyd, even Drake, etc.) are gonna release a MJ tribute really soon. When they were growing, and people saw they're dancing/singing routines, the first thing that came to mind was Michael Jackson, for obvious reasons.
    He showed the dance, he showed the beat, he showed the rythm, he showed the emotion on a singer's voice, he even showed music videos, to the world.
    But the media ruined his career in the 90's.
    Even if he did those bad things, you can't forget what he did for the world.
    Maybe because I never got into Michael and I am not really a fan.
    I like his voice, it's unique and thats 1 aspect in becoming a success... Wayne's voice very unique.. People like new, not the same shit.
    So yeah, I feel like everyone is trying to weigh out the things he did for music and the things he did to children.
    come on..
    I mean once again what he did for the world is when he was young... now he gets older and molests children and people seem to forget that.. denial..
    It's a opinion, I respect michael.
    I'm just not sympathetic.
    Tha Carter Franchise <3

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12