Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 25

Thread: niggas make

  1. #1
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    father to be
     

    KidComet's Avatar
    Join Date
    15 January 2011
    Posts
    10,954
    Thanks
    1,397
    Thanked 3,082 Times in 1,856 Posts
    Fav Song
    Favorite Song
    Fav Album
    Favorite Album
    Fav Mixtape
    Favorite Mixtape

    niggas make

    niggas making 10k a month posting videos of themselves shopping




  2. #2
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    This user has no status.
     

    Waynasite's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 October 2013
    Posts
    17,739
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 1,909 Times in 1,550 Posts
    Fav Song
    Ground Zero
    Fav Album
    Rebirth
    Fav Mixtape
    Dedication 5
    Quote Originally Posted by KidComet View Post
    niggas making 10k a month posting videos of themselves shopping

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iW418mZtPJQ

    It's a crazy world we live in

  3. #3
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    This user has no status.
     

    Lil wayne prezident's Avatar
    Join Date
    15 June 2009
    Location
    dont think so
    Posts
    22,735
    Thanks
    4,190
    Thanked 3,109 Times in 2,557 Posts
    Fav Song
    amen
    Fav Album
    like father like son.
    Fav Mixtape
    dedication 5.
    I wish I had such an easy way to money money

  4. #4
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    father to be
     

    KidComet's Avatar
    Join Date
    15 January 2011
    Posts
    10,954
    Thanks
    1,397
    Thanked 3,082 Times in 1,856 Posts
    Fav Song
    Favorite Song
    Fav Album
    Favorite Album
    Fav Mixtape
    Favorite Mixtape
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
    I wish I had such an easy way to money money
    me too broski fkn youtube is so saturated and overan nowadays , i remember i had a video hit a million views once like back in 2008 i shouldve capitalized off of it

  5. #5
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    This user has no status.
     

    Lucifer's Avatar
    Join Date
    14 July 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    17,666
    Thanks
    3,057
    Thanked 3,266 Times in 2,362 Posts
    Fav Song
    Pick up my heart
    Fav Album
    C1
    Fav Mixtape
    Suffix
    Quote Originally Posted by KidComet View Post
    me too broski fkn youtube is so saturated and overan nowadays , i remember i had a video hit a million views once like back in 2008 i shouldve capitalized off of it
    link

  6. #6
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    why u even care?
     

    Vocker's Avatar
    Join Date
    15 March 2011
    Location
    right there under hell
    Posts
    15,095
    Thanks
    2,119
    Thanked 3,808 Times in 2,423 Posts
    Fav Song
    Novacane, Pres. Carter
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    No Ceilings
    Quote Originally Posted by KidComet View Post
    niggas making 10k a month posting videos of themselves shopping

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iW418mZtPJQ

    has 40k views, with only 150k subs = makes 10k a month

    dat logic tho


    I read somewhere that per 1 million views, the uploader gets approximately $2000, and from that YouTube takes 45% of the cut...so the uploader gets like $1100, ofcourse that's before taxes too lol.

    so no, they do not make 10k a month releasing videos of themselves shopping...

    but there are def youtubers who get about 10k a month....a lot are gamers recording themselves lol, they call themselves 'comedians' now a days
    Quote Originally Posted by Shake View Post
    Why so negative all the time???


  7. #7
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    This user has over 9001 Stunna
    Points!
     

    YMCMB357's Avatar
    Join Date
    16 December 2012
    Posts
    20,513
    Thanks
    4,635
    Thanked 2,834 Times in 2,305 Posts
    Fav Song
    Steady Mobbin
    Fav Album
    Like Father Like Son
    Fav Mixtape
    Dedication 5
    Why has over 40,000 people watched this in a few days ?

  8. #8
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    father to be
     

    KidComet's Avatar
    Join Date
    15 January 2011
    Posts
    10,954
    Thanks
    1,397
    Thanked 3,082 Times in 1,856 Posts
    Fav Song
    Favorite Song
    Fav Album
    Favorite Album
    Fav Mixtape
    Favorite Mixtape
    Quote Originally Posted by Vocker View Post
    has 40k views, with only 150k subs = makes 10k a month

    dat logic tho


    I read somewhere that per 1 million views, the uploader gets approximately $2000, and from that YouTube takes 45% of the cut...so the uploader gets like $1100, ofcourse that's before taxes too lol.

    so no, they do not make 10k a month releasing videos of themselves shopping...

    but there are def youtubers who get about 10k a month....a lot are gamers recording themselves lol, they call themselves 'comedians' now a days


    check social blade fam


    UCDsR5PKKeRx4VxUu41kr6Zg YouTube Stats, Channel Statistics - Socialblade.com



    Okay I exgaeratted a bit, but he makes about 5k

    and 1 million views will get u more because of adsense

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer View Post
    link
    it got taken off of youtube. i think i posted here along time ago tho. it was reaction video to that racist white girl

  9. #9
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    Birdman let me hold a million
    bucks
     

    lilweezyfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    25 July 2009
    Location
    Stunna Island
    Posts
    11,724
    Thanks
    2,786
    Thanked 3,747 Times in 2,026 Posts
    Fav Song
    Still Fly
    Fav Album
    Fast Money
    Fav Mixtape
    No Ceilings
    Quote Originally Posted by KidComet View Post
    check social blade fam


    UCDsR5PKKeRx4VxUu41kr6Zg YouTube Stats, Channel Statistics - Socialblade.com



    Okay I exgaeratted a bit, but he makes about 5k

    and 1 million views will get u more because of adsense

    - - - Updated - - -


    it got taken off of youtube. i think i posted here along time ago tho. it was reaction video to that racist white girl
    Bruh i remember that shit
    "mama, she said the n-word!"



  10. #10
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    sealneaward is a bitch
     

    WeEeEeEzZzZyYy's Avatar
    Join Date
    14 June 2009
    Location
    area 51
    Posts
    29,427
    Thanks
    5,934
    Thanked 7,038 Times in 4,946 Posts
    Fav Song
    let the beat build
    Fav Album
    tha carter 3
    Fav Mixtape
    dedication 4
    @KidComet y dont u make more youtube reaction videos?

  11. #11
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    father to be
     

    KidComet's Avatar
    Join Date
    15 January 2011
    Posts
    10,954
    Thanks
    1,397
    Thanked 3,082 Times in 1,856 Posts
    Fav Song
    Favorite Song
    Fav Album
    Favorite Album
    Fav Mixtape
    Favorite Mixtape
    Quote Originally Posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
    @KidComet y dont u make more youtube reaction videos?
    cause i dont understand the yt game no more its too many ppl doing it now

  12. #12
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    This user has no status.
     

    Lucifer's Avatar
    Join Date
    14 July 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    17,666
    Thanks
    3,057
    Thanked 3,266 Times in 2,362 Posts
    Fav Song
    Pick up my heart
    Fav Album
    C1
    Fav Mixtape
    Suffix
    Quote Originally Posted by KidComet View Post
    it got taken off of youtube. i think i posted here along time ago tho. it was reaction video to that racist white girl
    no one reuploaded it?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •