Page 1 of 55 1231151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 652

Thread: LWHQ GAME BASE!

  1. #1
    Commander
    Bout that action
     

    djsteezybeatz's Avatar
    Join Date
    16 June 2009
    Location
    Rip City
    Posts
    2,279
    Thanks
    39
    Thanked 55 Times in 38 Posts
    Fav Song
    Hu$tler Muzik
    Fav Album
    CII
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3

    Lwhq game base! (upda)

    Now Making a new Gamers list!
    (Thanks to Jrock for the new list idea)



    XBOX 360:
    mygamercard.net

    PS3:
    ps3trophycard.com





    GAMER LIST:
    -----------------------------------------

    XBOX 360:

    djsteezybeatz


    Cody


    Young Fire



    Jrock


    CLANS BACK SOON

    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by djsteezybeatz; 06-19-2010 at 06:59 PM.
    It's always Carter Season in Portland.


  2. #2
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    The Roc is definitely in the
    building!
     
    Cody's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 July 2009
    Location
    Louisville,Ky
    Posts
    10,315
    Thanks
    181
    Thanked 472 Times in 322 Posts
    Fav Song
    Something You Forgot
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter III
    Fav Mixtape
    Carter III Sessions

    Re: LWHQ GAME NIGHT?

    Yes

  3. #3
    Soldier
    This user has no status.
     

    Join Date
    22 September 2009
    Location
    Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    473
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: LWHQ GAME NIGHT?

    Ok cool.
    But are we talking PS3 or 360?

  4. #4
    Snowman99
    Suck It Bitch
     

    Young Corruption's Avatar
    Join Date
    21 June 2009
    Location
    san antonio
    Posts
    1,730
    Thanks
    59
    Thanked 81 Times in 59 Posts

    Re: LWHQ GAME NIGHT?

    i think its a good idea. i just got two games for xbox which and mw2 and left for dead 2. gamertag is: enigma king

  5. #5
    Commander
    Bout that action
     

    djsteezybeatz's Avatar
    Join Date
    16 June 2009
    Location
    Rip City
    Posts
    2,279
    Thanks
    39
    Thanked 55 Times in 38 Posts
    Fav Song
    Hu$tler Muzik
    Fav Album
    CII
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3

    Re: LWHQ GAME NIGHT?

    Well i play 360, but there is no reason not to have ps3

    OH and for when there are dynastys and stuff, the Cham[ion of that conference should get like a banner on here or something? Because i know a lot of other blogs/forums have badges you can earn and shit.
    It's always Carter Season in Portland.


  6. #6
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    The Roc is definitely in the
    building!
     
    Cody's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 July 2009
    Location
    Louisville,Ky
    Posts
    10,315
    Thanks
    181
    Thanked 472 Times in 322 Posts
    Fav Song
    Something You Forgot
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter III
    Fav Mixtape
    Carter III Sessions

    Re: LWHQ GAME NIGHT?

    Quote Originally Posted by snowman99
    i think its a good idea. i just got two games for xbox which and mw2 and left for dead 2. gamertag is: enigma king
    sent friend request. And to steezy that would be great.

  7. #7
    Snowman99
    Suck It Bitch
     

    Young Corruption's Avatar
    Join Date
    21 June 2009
    Location
    san antonio
    Posts
    1,730
    Thanks
    59
    Thanked 81 Times in 59 Posts

    Re: LWHQ GAME NIGHT?

    Quote Originally Posted by cody
    Quote Originally Posted by snowman99
    i think its a good idea. i just got two games for xbox which and mw2 and left for dead 2. gamertag is: enigma king
    sent friend request. And to steezy that would be great.
    doesnt show that i have one. tell me your gt and i'll try it

    EDIT: wait are you kentuckyWildkat?

  8. #8
    Commander
    Bout that action
     

    djsteezybeatz's Avatar
    Join Date
    16 June 2009
    Location
    Rip City
    Posts
    2,279
    Thanks
    39
    Thanked 55 Times in 38 Posts
    Fav Song
    Hu$tler Muzik
    Fav Album
    CII
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3

    Re: LWHQ GAME NIGHT?

    Word, and for like clans, well have like a mvp award, given out every like three weeks or something, and well vote as a clan for the winner? And ill edit the first post to includes everyones names, and what games they play online, so list all of the games you playt, and on which system and ill add them to the main post, then once we get more people ill add the clans and whos a member of them,the clan leader, and playing times and other news about it etc. Ill go ahead and lead the COD clan if thats alright with yall?
    It's always Carter Season in Portland.


  9. #9
    Soldier
    This user has no status.
     

    Join Date
    22 September 2009
    Location
    Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    473
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: LWHQ GAME NIGHT?

    Quote Originally Posted by djsteezybeatz
    Well i play 360, but there is no reason not to have ps3

    OH and for when there are dynastys and stuff, the Cham[ion of that conference should get like a banner on here or something? Because i know a lot of other blogs/forums have badges you can earn and shit.
    Ok, I play 360 too.
    What's your gamertag? Mine's Quez 95. Like my username here on HQ but with the space.
    It's almost 3 am here so I can add you later.

  10. #10
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    The Roc is definitely in the
    building!
     
    Cody's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 July 2009
    Location
    Louisville,Ky
    Posts
    10,315
    Thanks
    181
    Thanked 472 Times in 322 Posts
    Fav Song
    Something You Forgot
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter III
    Fav Mixtape
    Carter III Sessions

    Re: LWHQ GAME NIGHT?

    Quote Originally Posted by snowman99
    Quote Originally Posted by cody
    Quote Originally Posted by snowman99
    i think its a good idea. i just got two games for xbox which and mw2 and left for dead 2. gamertag is: enigma king
    sent friend request. And to steezy that would be great.
    doesnt show that i have one. tell me your gt and i'll try it

    EDIT: wait are you kentuckyWildkat?
    yeah

  11. #11
    Snowman99
    Suck It Bitch
     

    Young Corruption's Avatar
    Join Date
    21 June 2009
    Location
    san antonio
    Posts
    1,730
    Thanks
    59
    Thanked 81 Times in 59 Posts

    Re: LWHQ GAME NIGHT?

    Quote Originally Posted by cody
    Quote Originally Posted by snowman99
    Quote Originally Posted by cody
    Quote Originally Posted by snowman99
    i think its a good idea. i just got two games for xbox which and mw2 and left for dead 2. gamertag is: enigma king
    sent friend request. And to steezy that would be great.
    doesnt show that i have one. tell me your gt and i'll try it

    EDIT: wait are you kentuckyWildkat?
    yeah
    oh alright i had you on already.cause i change my gt. but i will admit i kinda suck cause all i normally play is ps3 and i have had my xbox for about 4 months just had no games to play

  12. #12
    Commander
    Bout that action
     

    djsteezybeatz's Avatar
    Join Date
    16 June 2009
    Location
    Rip City
    Posts
    2,279
    Thanks
    39
    Thanked 55 Times in 38 Posts
    Fav Song
    Hu$tler Muzik
    Fav Album
    CII
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3

    Re: LWHQ GAME DATABASE.

    Make sure you guys post the games you play and your gamertags, and if you would like to be the leader of a certain games clan let me know
    It's always Carter Season in Portland.


Page 1 of 55 1231151 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •