Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Views on today’s society in the USA(and global if you get down to it)

weed & syrup
    blow out the kush and crack a
    smile for the cameras

Thanks
    Thanked 1,483 Times in 1,015 Posts
    Fav Song
    In The Morning/PMW/BMJR
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter Series
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3

Views on today’s society in the USA(and global if you get down to it)

How does everyone feel about today’s society and all the suppression of certain voices? And how does this play out in the end to y’all? Pitbull has an amazing interview he did not too long ago and explains everything pretty well.

I agree with basically everything he is saying. Regardless of how you feel, speech shouldn’t be suppressed regardless of how you feel about what is being said. If you can’t have hard conversations without getting all in your feelings and trying to just shut the other person up, then what do we have to look forward too? This precedent we are going through right now will forever change our society. This world is changing, and people are just so blind to the truths of this world. Either blind, or ignorant. But, regardless it can only lead to you losing your ability to speak out on atrocities going on in the world. And once you lose that, we’ve lost it all. Imagine a world where music doesn’t have any realness to it. Where you can’t freely express yourself as you once could. Future just came out with a song that literally incites rioting, yet he has 0 flak from it. But, he has that right to express himself through music. But, one day that won’t be a thing. That’s just a pure fact if the way this is going continues.

My political beliefs are center. I think both sides have flaws, but that is what creates balance and changes in the long run.

We are entering a new era of online gatekeeping. Where if you don’t follow the narrative, you’re deleted.

Like pitbull said “smells like communism” he is someone who came from it and can see clearly where we are headed too. Not saying we are going to be some communist country. But, in today’s world we have two different worlds. The real world, and the online world. And the online world is being filtered by people who are biased. And that is not good.

and if you can’t see that, then you’re probably apart of the problem.

but what the fuck do I know. I’m just an average person trying to make it in all this bullshit we are going through, and from where I’m standing as a person who doesn’t make 6 figures(like most people) it doesn’t look good for my children’s future. And that terrifies me. Not, because I’m biased. I believe both sides have valid points, but when one side is blatantly trying to remove voices, then we have a serious problem. That’s just history, and history repeats itself. We are ultimately doomed unless this divide we have in today’s world gets solved. And it won’t be solved by trying to suppress the side you don’t like. That’s how dictators come to power. That’s how we crumble. Hip hop has been speaking on this since the early 2000’s when Em was in his prime. And now with so much evidence, people still want to deny it.

- - - Updated - - -

Timestamp is 1:38:03 in the video.
    ​repetition is the father of learning

2. The Following User Says Thank You to weezy f baby For This Useful Post:

LilWayneHQ Godfather
    This user has no status.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,214 Times in 2,651 Posts
    Fav Song
    amen
    Fav Album
    like father like son.
    Fav Mixtape
    dedication 5.
    “fuck pitbull I thought you was cool”.

LilWayneHQ Godfather
    Mnjarocock

Thanks
    Thanked 3,792 Times in 2,761 Posts
    Fav Song
    Pick up my heart
    Fav Album
    C1
    Fav Mixtape
    Suffix
    its depressing and sad. the fact that a girl can get naked on onlyfans and buy herself a mansion from that is whats wrong with the world. its the same with these people becoming celebrities and millionaires from dancing on tiktok. i hate it all

LilWayneHQ Godfather
    Waiting on C5

Thanks
    Thanked 1,438 Times in 1,247 Posts
    Fav Song
    Army Gunz
    Fav Album
    Tha Block Is Hot
    Fav Mixtape
    The Suffix
    3 words - blame social media.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Shake For This Useful Post:

LilWayneHQ Godfather
    i swear to god i am nervous

Thanks
    Thanked 3,258 Times in 2,653 Posts
    Fav Song
    moment
    Fav Album
    tha carter 5
    Fav Mixtape
    suffix
    Quote Originally Posted by weezy f baby View Post
    How does everyone feel about today’s society and all the suppression of certain voices? And how does this play out in the end to y’all? Pitbull has an amazing interview he did not too long ago and explains everything pretty well.

I agree with basically everything he is saying. Regardless of how you feel, speech shouldn’t be suppressed regardless of how you feel about what is being said. If you can’t have hard conversations without getting all in your feelings and trying to just shut the other person up, then what do we have to look forward too? This precedent we are going through right now will forever change our society. This world is changing, and people are just so blind to the truths of this world. Either blind, or ignorant. But, regardless it can only lead to you losing your ability to speak out on atrocities going on in the world. And once you lose that, we’ve lost it all. Imagine a world where music doesn’t have any realness to it. Where you can’t freely express yourself as you once could. Future just came out with a song that literally incites rioting, yet he has 0 flak from it. But, he has that right to express himself through music. But, one day that won’t be a thing. That’s just a pure fact if the way this is going continues.

My political beliefs are center. I think both sides have flaws, but that is what creates balance and changes in the long run.

We are entering a new era of online gatekeeping. Where if you don’t follow the narrative, you’re deleted.

Like pitbull said “smells like communism” he is someone who came from it and can see clearly where we are headed too. Not saying we are going to be some communist country. But, in today’s world we have two different worlds. The real world, and the online world. And the online world is being filtered by people who are biased. And that is not good.

and if you can’t see that, then you’re probably apart of the problem.

but what the fuck do I know. I’m just an average person trying to make it in all this bullshit we are going through, and from where I’m standing as a person who doesn’t make 6 figures(like most people) it doesn’t look good for my children’s future. And that terrifies me. Not, because I’m biased. I believe both sides have valid points, but when one side is blatantly trying to remove voices, then we have a serious problem. That’s just history, and history repeats itself. We are ultimately doomed unless this divide we have in today’s world gets solved. And it won’t be solved by trying to suppress the side you don’t like. That’s how dictators come to power. That’s how we crumble. Hip hop has been speaking on this since the early 2000’s when Em was in his prime. And now with so much evidence, people still want to deny it.

- - - Updated - - -

Timestamp is 1:38:03 in the video.
    i didnt know pitbull was this smart
    nore annoyingAF though

8. The Following User Says Thank You to back on my bullish*t For This Useful Post:

LilWayneHQ Godfather
    best rapper alive since the
    best rapper retired

Thanks
    Thanked 1,062 Times in 938 Posts
    Fav Song
    Fly Out
    Fav Album
    LFLS2
    Fav Mixtape
    Dedication 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
    “fuck pitbull I thought you was cool”.
    nearly

Commander
    Member?

Thanks
    Fav Song
    Mr Carter
    Fav Album
    FWA
    Fav Mixtape
    S4TW
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer View Post
    its depressing and sad. the fact that a girl can get naked on onlyfans and buy herself a mansion from that is whats wrong with the world. its the same with these people becoming celebrities and millionaires from dancing on tiktok. i hate it all
    It is so depressing.

DUALITY
    #FREEVELVET

Thanks
    Thanked 2,830 Times in 2,098 Posts
    Fav Song
    Scarface/Gossip
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter III, C5
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3, D6
    why?? why knock anyones hustle if a thot can make money on onlyfans or people make money doing dumb shit on tik tok then more power to them far as im concerned make your money

#FREEVELVET

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmie For This Useful Post:

weed & syrup
    blow out the kush and crack a
    smile for the cameras

Thanks
    Thanked 1,483 Times in 1,015 Posts
    Fav Song
    In The Morning/PMW/BMJR
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter Series
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Zimmie View Post
    why?? why knock anyones hustle if a thot can make money on onlyfans or people make money doing dumb shit on tik tok then more power to them far as im concerned make your money
    Because they are focused on Dr. Seuss instead of trying to fix the long run of society. Like raising your child not to be a whore.
    ​repetition is the father of learning

DUALITY
    #FREEVELVET

Thanks
    Thanked 2,830 Times in 2,098 Posts
    Fav Song
    Scarface/Gossip
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter III, C5
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3, D6
    Quote Originally Posted by weezy f baby View Post
    Because they are focused on Dr. Seuss instead of trying to fix the long run of society. Like raising your child not to be a whore.
    Since humans left caves there have been 'whores' and they all were ostracized and at times murdered for absolutely no justified reason besides a false sense or morality and higher thinking what a woman does with her own body is only her business plenty people try to raise they kid 'not to be a whore' and they end up as one anyway if a woman proactively makes a choice to sell her body its literally her choice and no one elses business

#FREEVELVET

LilWayneHQ Godfather
    DO NOT TRUST WEEZYFAN! HE IS
    AN ALIEN

Thanks
    Thanked 4,136 Times in 2,288 Posts
    Fav Song
    Still Fly
    Fav Album
    Fast Money
    Fav Mixtape
    No Ceilings
    you sound like a hater rn.

I hate them thirsty bitches
    Cut them off like circumcision
    -Lil Wayne

LilWayneHQ Godfather
    This user has over 9001 Stunna
    Points!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,002 Times in 2,457 Posts
    Fav Song
    Steady Mobbin
    Fav Album