Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Results 109 to 120 of 269

Thread: Wisheezy Presents: My Official Signature Request Thread[CLOSED]

  1. #109
    I AIN'T NERVOUS
    Young God in the building
    'bout to start a religion
     

    IceMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    15 December 2009
    Location
    Section 80
    Posts
    20,137
    Thanks
    1,430
    Thanked 3,081 Times in 2,102 Posts
    Fav Song
    Gossip/I'm Me
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3/NC

    Re: Wisheezy Presents: My Official Signature Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Wisheezy View Post
    I tried to do some red colour but it turned out shit, I started fiddling around and blue looked sick, I hope you don't mind? I'll understand if you don't wanna use it mate. Hope you like it though.


    http://i56.tinypic.com/34g2b9l.png


    http://i55.tinypic.com/10wo6et.png
    Lol it's dope, you're crazy for thinking that I won't use it

    Could you please post a larger avatar though? I think 180x180 is maximum size for Weezy Vet

    btw: what do you mean with "fiddling around" ?
    THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.


    last.fm || twitter

  2. #110
    Super Moderator
    This user has no status.
     

    Wisheezy's Avatar
    Join Date
    09 September 2009
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    10,954
    Thanks
    1,144
    Thanked 3,319 Times in 1,808 Posts

    Re: Wisheezy Presents: My Official Signature Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by IceMan View Post
    Lol it's dope, you're crazy for thinking that I won't use it

    Could you please post a larger avatar though? I think 180x180 is maximum size for Weezy Vet

    btw: what do you mean with "fiddling around" ?
    Fuck I keep forgetting that lol, here you go:


    http://i54.tinypic.com/4jxcg0.png

    Haha. Glad you like it mate.

    Just think of it as playing around with it.


  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Wisheezy For This Useful Post:


  4. #111
    I AIN'T NERVOUS
    Young God in the building
    'bout to start a religion
     

    IceMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    15 December 2009
    Location
    Section 80
    Posts
    20,137
    Thanks
    1,430
    Thanked 3,081 Times in 2,102 Posts
    Fav Song
    Gossip/I'm Me
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3/NC

    Re: Wisheezy Presents: My Official Signature Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Wisheezy View Post
    Fuck I keep forgetting that lol, here you go:


    http://i54.tinypic.com/4jxcg0.png

    Haha. Glad you like it mate.

    Just think of it as playing around with it.
    nice thanks a lot

    You still gave the picture a little red touch right? But like I said I didn't want to restrict your creativity lol
    THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.


    last.fm || twitter

  5. #112
    Super Moderator
    This user has no status.
     

    Wisheezy's Avatar
    Join Date
    09 September 2009
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    10,954
    Thanks
    1,144
    Thanked 3,319 Times in 1,808 Posts

    Re: Wisheezy Presents: My Official Signature Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by IceMan View Post
    nice thanks a lot

    You still gave the picture a little red touch right? But like I said I didn't want to restrict your creativity lol
    I added a quick red gradiant map. Not sure if you'll favour it over the blue one or not though?



  6. #113
    I AIN'T NERVOUS
    Young God in the building
    'bout to start a religion
     

    IceMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    15 December 2009
    Location
    Section 80
    Posts
    20,137
    Thanks
    1,430
    Thanked 3,081 Times in 2,102 Posts
    Fav Song
    Gossip/I'm Me
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3/NC

    Re: Wisheezy Presents: My Official Signature Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Wisheezy View Post
    I added a quick red gradiant map. Not sure if you'll favour it over the blue one or not though?

    Damn, both are great. Don't know which one I should use now lol
    THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.


    last.fm || twitter

  7. #114
    Super Moderator
    This user has no status.
     

    Wisheezy's Avatar
    Join Date
    09 September 2009
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    10,954
    Thanks
    1,144
    Thanked 3,319 Times in 1,808 Posts

    Re: Wisheezy Presents: My Official Signature Request Thread

    Lol decisions decisions decisions.... well lemme know if you like the other one and I'll do a avy for that one but if you prefer the blue one we're all good.


  8. #115
    I AIN'T NERVOUS
    Young God in the building
    'bout to start a religion
     

    IceMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    15 December 2009
    Location
    Section 80
    Posts
    20,137
    Thanks
    1,430
    Thanked 3,081 Times in 2,102 Posts
    Fav Song
    Gossip/I'm Me
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3/NC

    Re: Wisheezy Presents: My Official Signature Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Wisheezy View Post
    Lol decisions decisions decisions.... well lemme know if you like the other one and I'll do a avy for that one but if you prefer the blue one we're all good.
    Would be cool if you could hook me up with the red avatar bruh bruh
    THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.


    last.fm || twitter

  9. #116
    Super Moderator
    This user has no status.
     

    Wisheezy's Avatar
    Join Date
    09 September 2009
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    10,954
    Thanks
    1,144
    Thanked 3,319 Times in 1,808 Posts

    Re: Wisheezy Presents: My Official Signature Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by IceMan View Post
    Would be cool if you could hook me up with the red avatar bruh bruh
    Sure


    http://i55.tinypic.com/ddhn60.png



  10. #117
    I AIN'T NERVOUS
    Young God in the building
    'bout to start a religion
     

    IceMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    15 December 2009
    Location
    Section 80
    Posts
    20,137
    Thanks
    1,430
    Thanked 3,081 Times in 2,102 Posts
    Fav Song
    Gossip/I'm Me
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3/NC

    Re: Wisheezy Presents: My Official Signature Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Wisheezy View Post
    props
    THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.


    last.fm || twitter

  11. #118
    Major
    This user has no status.
     

    PlayinWithFire's Avatar
    Join Date
    28 October 2010
    Posts
    4,536
    Thanks
    205
    Thanked 326 Times in 202 Posts

    Re: Wisheezy Presents: My Official Signature Request Thread

    Since it says you haven't started, can i change my request then?

    Stock(provide link): http://i.imgur.com/m4zE3.jpg
    What do you want the text to display?(i.e. your name): "Tunechi be the name, don’t ask me how I got it"(Same font in your signature)
    What size do you want?(refer to the size guide below): Large
    Would you like a matching avatar? YES/NO: Yes
    Any extra information(any previous styles you like or any preferred colours etc) I really like that soft and purple look your signature got, so if that's possible i would like that on it. Also is it possible to make the yellow background on the image fade into a more dark/purple color?

    I really like this style used here


  12. #119
    Life.
    Uprightness...
     

    ProBitaz.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    25 January 2010
    Location
    Above
    Posts
    18,298
    Thanks
    2,166
    Thanked 1,889 Times in 1,474 Posts
    Fav Song
    Lighten Up My(La La La)
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3

    Re: Wisheezy Presents: My Official Signature Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayinWithFire View Post
    Since it says you haven't started, can i change my request then?

    Stock(provide link): http://i.imgur.com/m4zE3.jpg
    What do you want the text to display?(i.e. your name): "Tunechi be the name, don’t ask me how I got it"(Same font in your signature)
    What size do you want?(refer to the size guide below): Large
    Would you like a matching avatar? YES/NO: Yes
    Any extra information(any previous styles you like or any preferred colours etc) I really like that soft and purple look your signature got, so if that's possible i would like that on it. Also is it possible to make the yellow background on the image fade into a more dark/purple color?

    I really like this style used here

    Ya requestin'.. AGAIN?

    the other was so dope bro.

  13. #120
    Major
    This user has no status.
     

    PlayinWithFire's Avatar
    Join Date
    28 October 2010
    Posts
    4,536
    Thanks
    205
    Thanked 326 Times in 202 Posts

    Re: Wisheezy Presents: My Official Signature Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ABjerg View Post
    Ya requestin'.. AGAIN?

    the other was so dope bro.
    Yeah i know bro But mine wasn't the size Large so it looks tupid when i post

Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •