Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Results 145 to 156 of 269

Thread: Wisheezy Presents: My Official Signature Request Thread[CLOSED]

  1. #145
    Non, je ne regrette rien
    More Life
     

    Goobz's Avatar
    Join Date
    15 June 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    20,638
    Thanks
    982
    Thanked 2,673 Times in 1,995 Posts
    Fav Mixtape
    House Of Balloons

    Re: Wisheezy Presents: My Official Signature Request Thread

    Stock(provide link): Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting
    What do you want the text to display?(i.e. your name): No
    What size do you want?(refer to the size guide below): Large
    Would you like a matching avatar? yes
    Any extra information(any previous styles you like or any preferred colours etc): Freestyle with it... make it extraordinary.. ALready know i can count on you bro


  2. #146
    Super Moderator
    This user has no status.
     

    Wisheezy's Avatar
    Join Date
    09 September 2009
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    10,954
    Thanks
    1,144
    Thanked 3,319 Times in 1,808 Posts

    Re: Wisheezy Presents: My Official Signature Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by LilWayneHq View Post
    Stock(provide link): Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting
    What do you want the text to display?(i.e. your name): No
    What size do you want?(refer to the size guide below): Large
    Would you like a matching avatar? yes
    Any extra information(any previous styles you like or any preferred colours etc): Freestyle with it... make it extraordinary.. ALready know i can count on you bro
    I like that stock, i'll start it tomorrow


  3. #147
    Non, je ne regrette rien
    More Life
     

    Goobz's Avatar
    Join Date
    15 June 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    20,638
    Thanks
    982
    Thanked 2,673 Times in 1,995 Posts
    Fav Mixtape
    House Of Balloons

    Re: Wisheezy Presents: My Official Signature Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Wisheezy View Post
    I like that stock, i'll start it tomorrow
    Aii bro thanks


  4. #148
    Super Moderator
    This user has no status.
     

    Wisheezy's Avatar
    Join Date
    09 September 2009
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    10,954
    Thanks
    1,144
    Thanked 3,319 Times in 1,808 Posts

    Re: Wisheezy Presents: My Official Signature Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by LilWayneHq View Post
    Aii bro thanks
    Kept it clean and simple, hope you like it though.

    http://i52.tinypic.com/2d12qrq.png

    http://i52.tinypic.com/2zptnkl.png


  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Wisheezy For This Useful Post:


  6. #149
    Major
    19
     

    Join Date
    17 October 2009
    Posts
    3,502
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 66 Times in 46 Posts
    Fav Song
    High for This
    Fav Album
    The Trilogy
    Fav Mixtape
    House of Ballons

    Re: Wisheezy Presents: My Official Signature Request Thread

    *Dopest GFX designer in the game.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to JSFG For This Useful Post:


  8. #150
    General
    General
     

    Woocky's Avatar
    Join Date
    28 October 2009
    Posts
    6,666
    Thanks
    287
    Thanked 344 Times in 293 Posts
    Fav Album
    Goblin

    Re: Wisheezy Presents: My Official Signature Request Thread

    Damn Wish, that one is fucking dope!

  9. #151
    Glo'd The Fukk Up.
    #BANGBANG
     

    YoungTune.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    04 January 2010
    Posts
    18,990
    Thanks
    569
    Thanked 1,206 Times in 669 Posts
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter III.
    Fav Mixtape
    No Ceilings.

    Re: Wisheezy Presents: My Official Signature Request Thread

    It would've been really dope if you put the electric things at her finger tips...good job though Wish.



  10. #152
    Super Moderator
    This user has no status.
     

    Wisheezy's Avatar
    Join Date
    09 September 2009
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    10,954
    Thanks
    1,144
    Thanked 3,319 Times in 1,808 Posts

    Re: Wisheezy Presents: My Official Signature Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Woocky View Post
    Damn Wish, that one is fucking dope!
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Don. View Post
    It would've been really dope if you put the electric things at her finger tips...good job though Wish.
    Oh yeah. I didn't even think of that! Oh well it gives it nice flow coming out from above Thanks boss.


  11. #153
    Non, je ne regrette rien
    More Life
     

    Goobz's Avatar
    Join Date
    15 June 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    20,638
    Thanks
    982
    Thanked 2,673 Times in 1,995 Posts
    Fav Mixtape
    House Of Balloons

    Re: Wisheezy Presents: My Official Signature Request Thread

    Wisheezy you made it extraordinary like i knew you would... Major props bro


  12. #154
    Super Moderator
    This user has no status.
     

    Wisheezy's Avatar
    Join Date
    09 September 2009
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    10,954
    Thanks
    1,144
    Thanked 3,319 Times in 1,808 Posts

    Re: Wisheezy Presents: My Official Signature Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by LilWayneHq View Post
    Wisheezy you made it extraordinary like i knew you would... Major props bro
    No problem mate


  13. #155
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    x
     

    KnockMeOut's Avatar
    Join Date
    25 October 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    13,595
    Thanks
    1,746
    Thanked 1,252 Times in 781 Posts

    Re: Wisheezy Presents: My Official Signature Request Thread

    Stock(provide link): http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r...cket/john4.jpg
    What do you want the text to display?(i.e. your name): "Fuck Everybody"
    What size do you want?(refer to the size guide below): Large
    Would you like a matching avatar? YES/NO
    Any extra information(any previous styles you like or any preferred colours etc):
    Style similar to you Katy Perry one
    Colours, cold, blue etc.
    Just do your thing.

  14. #156
    Super Moderator
    This user has no status.
     

    Wisheezy's Avatar
    Join Date
    09 September 2009
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    10,954
    Thanks
    1,144
    Thanked 3,319 Times in 1,808 Posts

    Re: Wisheezy Presents: My Official Signature Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by KnockMeOut View Post
    Stock(provide link): http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r...cket/john4.jpg
    What do you want the text to display?(i.e. your name): "Fuck Everybody"
    What size do you want?(refer to the size guide below): Large
    Would you like a matching avatar? YES/NO
    Any extra information(any previous styles you like or any preferred colours etc):
    Style similar to you Katy Perry one
    Colours, cold, blue etc.
    Just do your thing.
    I'll try and do it tonight if not probably have it done tomorrow. I'll do my best, only hard thing about the stock is that the background is black and Waynes face is like the whole canvas but I'm sure I'll manage


Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •