Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 26

Thread: The Game - The City ft Kendrick Lamar Cover

  1. #1
    GFXGKTA
    Oh welll..
     

    OllyCarterz's Avatar
    Join Date
    19 October 2009
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    7,596
    Thanks
    1,793
    Thanked 3,170 Times in 1,529 Posts
    Fav Song
    No Quitter
    Fav Album
    Free Weezy Album
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3

    The Game - The City ft Kendrick Lamar Cover


    V2 :


    feedback ?
    Last edited by OllyCarterz; 10-10-2011 at 03:59 PM.


  2. #2
    General
    General
     

    Woocky's Avatar
    Join Date
    28 October 2009
    Posts
    6,666
    Thanks
    287
    Thanked 344 Times in 293 Posts
    Fav Album
    Goblin

    Re: The Game - The City ft Kendrick Lamar Cover

    "The City" text is too wide. It doesn't have to be as wide as the other text imo.
    Maybe, just maybe, you can put a black border around it? Dunno how it looks, but it might look better. You can check.

    And maybe you could leave some space between the text. Cuz "feat. Kendrick Lamar" is lying over the "Game" text.

    That's all I got. Text is the only thing and I know it's hard as fuck.
    Keep it up mate!

  3. #3
    General
    Black Hippy. TDE.
     

    WRiTESiCKRHYMES's Avatar
    Join Date
    01 December 2009
    Location
    In Ya Bitch
    Posts
    5,536
    Thanks
    133
    Thanked 452 Times in 363 Posts

    Re: The Game - The City ft Kendrick Lamar Cover

    i like where you put Kendrick.

    cause he completely annihilated Game in this track and so he should be up in the clouds on top of everything.

    its dope though. no issues besides what Woocky said. the "feat. Kendrick Lamar" text seems to be sitting right on top of the Game logo.


  4. #4
    GFXGKTA
    Oh welll..
     

    OllyCarterz's Avatar
    Join Date
    19 October 2009
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    7,596
    Thanks
    1,793
    Thanked 3,170 Times in 1,529 Posts
    Fav Song
    No Quitter
    Fav Album
    Free Weezy Album
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3

    Re: The Game - The City ft Kendrick Lamar Cover

    Quote Originally Posted by Woocky View Post
    "The City" text is too wide. It doesn't have to be as wide as the other text imo.
    Maybe, just maybe, you can put a black border around it? Dunno how it looks, but it might look better. You can check.

    And maybe you could leave some space between the text. Cuz "feat. Kendrick Lamar" is lying over the "Game" text.

    That's all I got. Text is the only thing and I know it's hard as fuck.
    Keep it up mate!
    Wow you fucking right abou the kendrick thing.. didnt saw that brooh, and i will post 1 in a sex with a border !
    Quote Originally Posted by WRiTESiCKRHYMES View Post
    i like where you put Kendrick.

    cause he completely annihilated Game in this track and so he should be up in the clouds on top of everything.

    its dope though. no issues besides what Woocky said. the "feat. Kendrick Lamar" text seems to be sitting right on top of the Game logo.
    hehe, but kendrick didnt put emotion in it, The Game said what was in his heart


  5. #5
    General
    Black Hippy. TDE.
     

    WRiTESiCKRHYMES's Avatar
    Join Date
    01 December 2009
    Location
    In Ya Bitch
    Posts
    5,536
    Thanks
    133
    Thanked 452 Times in 363 Posts

    Re: The Game - The City ft Kendrick Lamar Cover

    Quote Originally Posted by Ollyboy View Post
    hehe, but kendrick didnt put emotion in it, The Game said what was in his heart
    notsureifserious...



  6. #6
    General
    General
     

    Woocky's Avatar
    Join Date
    28 October 2009
    Posts
    6,666
    Thanks
    287
    Thanked 344 Times in 293 Posts
    Fav Album
    Goblin

    Re: The Game - The City ft Kendrick Lamar Cover

    Quote Originally Posted by Ollyboy View Post
    Wow you fucking right abou the kendrick thing.. didnt saw that brooh, and i will post 1 in a sex with a border !


    hehe, but kendrick didnt put emotion in it, The Game said what was in his heart
    I'll give you one sex.

    And Kendrick didn't put any emotion in it?

  7. #7
    Major
    I don't give a fuck, if I do
    it's FUCK YOU
     

    Mr. Swag's Avatar
    Join Date
    11 July 2011
    Posts
    3,830
    Thanks
    1,050
    Thanked 583 Times in 467 Posts
    Fav Song
    Eat You Alive, Paradice
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II-III
    Fav Mixtape
    D3, DD3, No Ceilings

    Re: The Game - The City ft Kendrick Lamar Cover

    Kendrick killed this shit 100%. Even the Acapella at the end was... simply amazing.

    You know my opionion on the cover, bro.

  8. #8
    GFXGKTA
    Oh welll..
     

    OllyCarterz's Avatar
    Join Date
    19 October 2009
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    7,596
    Thanks
    1,793
    Thanked 3,170 Times in 1,529 Posts
    Fav Song
    No Quitter
    Fav Album
    Free Weezy Album
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3

    Re: The Game - The City ft Kendrick Lamar Cover

    Quote Originally Posted by Woocky View Post
    I'll give you one sex.

    And Kendrick didn't put any emotion in it?
    lol



    i didnt meant to type that tbh.. i wanted to type as much as Game,


  9. #9
    General
    kurwa
     

    bushido95's Avatar
    Join Date
    19 June 2009
    Posts
    6,513
    Thanks
    437
    Thanked 487 Times in 392 Posts
    Fav Song
    Best Thing Yet / Gossip
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II & III
    Fav Mixtape
    C3Sessions D2/3 DD3

    Re: The Game - The City ft Kendrick Lamar Cover

    dööööööpe.


    'nuff said.

  10. #10
    GFXGKTA
    Oh welll..
     

    OllyCarterz's Avatar
    Join Date
    19 October 2009
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    7,596
    Thanks
    1,793
    Thanked 3,170 Times in 1,529 Posts
    Fav Song
    No Quitter
    Fav Album
    Free Weezy Album
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3

    Re: The Game - The City ft Kendrick Lamar Cover

    Quote Originally Posted by bushido95 View Post
    dööööööpe.


    'nuff said.
    Thaaankss brooo !


  11. #11
    General
    Black Hippy. TDE.
     

    WRiTESiCKRHYMES's Avatar
    Join Date
    01 December 2009
    Location
    In Ya Bitch
    Posts
    5,536
    Thanks
    133
    Thanked 452 Times in 363 Posts

    Re: The Game - The City ft Kendrick Lamar Cover

    Quote Originally Posted by Ollyboy View Post
    lol



    i didnt meant to type that tbh.. i wanted to type as much as Game,
    nah b. he did more than Game.

    all Game did was name drop.


  12. #12
    GFXGKTA
    Oh welll..
     

    OllyCarterz's Avatar
    Join Date
    19 October 2009
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    7,596
    Thanks
    1,793
    Thanked 3,170 Times in 1,529 Posts
    Fav Song
    No Quitter
    Fav Album
    Free Weezy Album
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3

    Re: The Game - The City ft Kendrick Lamar Cover

    Quote Originally Posted by WRiTESiCKRHYMES View Post
    nah b. he did more than Game.

    all Game did was name drop.
    idk bro, im just feelin like he did more with his feelings, totally no hate against lamar, but idk ...


Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •