Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 198

Thread: The Official General Request thread!

  1. #1
    Lieutenant
    This user has no status.
     

    Join Date
    11 October 2009
    Location
    http://www.myspace.com/safekidzbeatz
    Posts
    871
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    The Official General Request thread!

    Damn I know you all thought of this, but I don't know why anyone didn't start one.


    This is where you post your request, avoid making new threads. Put all requests here, whether they be sigs, Avatars, Backgrounds, mixtape covers or Logos. ~Danny M Approved~


    Edit by Bliss: Renamed this as general requests as me and CMM already have personal request threads



  2. #2
    Soldier
    Swag
     


    Join Date
    27 June 2009
    Location
    Nederland
    Posts
    431
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 38 Times in 19 Posts
    Fav Song
    Mirror
    Fav Album
    C3
    Fav Mixtape
    No Ceilings

    Re: The Official Request thread!

    an cash money hero's cover would be amazing !
    can make someone that ?
    thnx

  3. #3
    Commander
    This user has no status.
     

    Join Date
    19 October 2009
    Location
    Near London, England
    Posts
    3,106
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Re: The Official Request thread!

    Yeah this is cool but like there could be 5 people making one person a sig. I think when someone requests they need to state who they want to do it or something? And maybe a general template to fill out?

  4. #4
    Lieutenant
    This user has no status.
     

    Join Date
    11 October 2009
    Location
    http://www.myspace.com/safekidzbeatz
    Posts
    871
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: The Official Request thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by bliss47
    Yeah this is cool but like there could be 5 people making one person a sig. I think when someone requests they need to state who they want to do it or something? And maybe a general template to fill out?
    No, if they had a specific person in mind they would post it into their thread. But if they post it here, any free sig maker who wants to do the request can accept it. The requestee can decide on which image they want (if the request is accepted by more than one person).



  5. #5
    Commander
    This user has no status.
     

    Join Date
    19 October 2009
    Location
    Near London, England
    Posts
    3,106
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Re: The Official Request thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by Safe_Kid
    Quote Originally Posted by bliss47
    Yeah this is cool but like there could be 5 people making one person a sig. I think when someone requests they need to state who they want to do it or something? And maybe a general template to fill out?
    No, if they had a specific person in mind they would post it into their thread. But if they post it here, any free sig maker who wants to do the request can accept it. The requestee can decide on which image they want (if the request is accepted by more than one person).
    Ight I got it, I guess I just got confused lol, I thought this was gonna be the only thread and all requests even if they wanted a specific person were gonna go here. But nah that's cool then, good idea

    I think maybe that if a sig maker answers the request they should just quote the request and say that they'll do it, may make it easier especially if a lot of requests come in so we could all get them done as soon as possible? Just a suggestion.

  6. #6
    Lieutenant
    This user has no status.
     

    Join Date
    11 October 2009
    Location
    http://www.myspace.com/safekidzbeatz
    Posts
    871
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: The Official Request thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by bliss47
    Quote Originally Posted by Safe_Kid
    Quote Originally Posted by bliss47
    Yeah this is cool but like there could be 5 people making one person a sig. I think when someone requests they need to state who they want to do it or something? And maybe a general template to fill out?
    No, if they had a specific person in mind they would post it into their thread. But if they post it here, any free sig maker who wants to do the request can accept it. The requestee can decide on which image they want (if the request is accepted by more than one person).
    Ight I got it, I guess I just got confused lol, I thought this was gonna be the only thread and all requests even if they wanted a specific person were gonna go here. But nah that's cool then, good idea

    I think maybe that if a sig maker answers the request they should just quote the request and say that they'll do it, may make it easier especially if a lot of requests come in so we could all get them done as soon as possible? Just a suggestion.
    Yeh its for random requests, stuff that people make uneeded new threads for, and yeah it would be a good idea to quote the request if you take it. Hope people do that.



  7. #7
    Soldier
    This user has no status.
     

    Join Date
    25 October 2009
    Posts
    299
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: The Official Request thread!

    Cool, first sig maker first served
    Im either running from life or im just waiting to die im the supplier or fire if you chasing a high.
    Its the king of the south niggur T.I


    viewtopic.php?f=18&t=9602&p=98091#p98091
    ^Click dis fo' ma work

  8. #8
    Major
    19
     

    Join Date
    17 October 2009
    Posts
    3,502
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 66 Times in 46 Posts
    Fav Song
    High for This
    Fav Album
    The Trilogy
    Fav Mixtape
    House of Ballons

    Re: The Official Request thread!

    A Drake avy homie.

  9. #9
    Lieutenant
    GV Nation....
     

    epeezy's Avatar
    Join Date
    20 June 2009
    Location
    616!
    Posts
    964
    Thanks
    26
    Thanked 53 Times in 46 Posts
    Fav Song
    Told Y'all
    Fav Album
    Carter 2
    Fav Mixtape
    Drought 3

    Re: The Official Request thread!

    Can i get a logo that says "JoDo" its for me and my friends...idc whats on it.

  10. #10
    Lieutenant
    This user has no status.
     

    Join Date
    11 October 2009
    Location
    http://www.myspace.com/safekidzbeatz
    Posts
    871
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: The Official Request thread! *WANT A MIXTAPE COVER*?

    Somebody gonna take this request?



  11. #11
    TML
    TML is offline
    Captain
    This user has no status.
     

    Join Date
    05 July 2009
    Posts
    1,664
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 14 Times in 1 Post

    Re: The Official Request thread! *WANT A MIXTAPE COVER*?

    Could sum1 make a wallpaper that has like one picture of wayne in the middle, a black background n then like in fancy white writing tons of his tatoos written across the black background ( misunderstood, i am music , etc ).

  12. #12
    Commander
    This user has no status.
     

    Artille's Avatar
    Join Date
    16 June 2009
    Location
    Pinellas Park, FL
    Posts
    3,333
    Thanks
    524
    Thanked 351 Times in 187 Posts
    Fav Song
    Tha Mobb
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3

    Re: The Official Request thread! *WANT A MIXTAPE COVER*?

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteMamba
    Could sum1 make a wallpaper that has like one picture of wayne in the middle, a black background n then like in fancy white writing tons of his tatoos written across the black background ( misunderstood, i am music , etc ).
    What resolution is your monitor? I'll give it a go.

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •