Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 19

Thread: For the new people (Help the Mods)

  1. #1
    Captain
    You Wanna Know Whats In My
    Styrafoam Cup?
     

    Waq1's Avatar
    Join Date
    09 July 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,229
    Thanks
    367
    Thanked 532 Times in 357 Posts
    Fav Song
    Ride For My Niggas
    Fav Album
    Like Father Like Son
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3

    For the new people (Help the Mods)

    As most of you know most people join the forums just to download songs, not that there's anything wrong with that the only thing that I really want the new people to do is that of they are going to request something as most of them do, when they sign up it should come up explaining the Downloads Section and the Requests section, just so that it helps the mods from wasting their time telling people saying posted in the wrong section or moved, I'm not annoyed by this just came to my head that the new members have a easier way of using the forums and it helps out the mods.

    What you people think??

    If there are any spelling mistakes it's because I'm using my iPod so my bad =)




  2. #2
    Commander
    This user has no status.
     

    Artille's Avatar
    Join Date
    16 June 2009
    Location
    Pinellas Park, FL
    Posts
    3,332
    Thanks
    523
    Thanked 351 Times in 187 Posts
    Fav Song
    Tha Mobb
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3

    Re: For the new people (Help the Mods)

    We will have more detailed rules soon. They are still being discussed and organized. These rules will have more detail on everything in the forums, including Posting. Thread, Making, Signatures, Bannings, Download section, etc.

    Stand by. They should be implemented this month along with a few new forum programs such as the Forum Awards (end of March)

  3. #3
    Captain
    You Wanna Know Whats In My
    Styrafoam Cup?
     

    Waq1's Avatar
    Join Date
    09 July 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,229
    Thanks
    367
    Thanked 532 Times in 357 Posts
    Fav Song
    Ride For My Niggas
    Fav Album
    Like Father Like Son
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3

    Re: For the new people (Help the Mods)

    Nice happy to see that happening

    ty for replying been a while since I came on here

    being 17 ain't that good




  4. #4
    Major
    I does it.
     
    Jamerson's Avatar
    Join Date
    25 November 2009
    Location
    Hiding in her closet, NJ
    Posts
    4,693
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Fav Song
    Told Ya'll.
    Fav Album
    Carter III
    Fav Mixtape
    No Ceilings

    Re: For the new people (Help the Mods)

    good looks on that Artille, always informing us on wat the staff is working on.
    i was thinking for new members should be directed to page with all the rules (the more detailed ones like u said) and they have to agree to it, like a button at the bottom.. bc most dont read the rules etc.

    and also the number of posts to access stuff should be increased to like 50
    and also for the chatbox, to have an amount of posts to be able to post there.. bc some people just go there to annoy and it's ridiculous

    just some thoughts

  5. #5
    Commander
    This user has no status.
     

    Artille's Avatar
    Join Date
    16 June 2009
    Location
    Pinellas Park, FL
    Posts
    3,332
    Thanks
    523
    Thanked 351 Times in 187 Posts
    Fav Song
    Tha Mobb
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3

    Re: For the new people (Help the Mods)

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMERSØN
    good looks on that Artille, always informing us on wat the staff is working on.
    i was thinking for new members should be directed to page with all the rules (the more detailed ones like u said) and they have to agree to it, like a button at the bottom.. bc most dont read the rules etc.

    and also the number of posts to access stuff should be increased to like 50
    and also for the chatbox, to have an amount of posts to be able to post there.. bc some people just go there to annoy and it's ridiculous

    just some thoughts
    I don't inform you guys on EVERYTHING that is being worked on

    As for raising the post count to 50, that could go both ways because some people might be really persistent and make 50 spam posts. I was thinking that maybe you have to be approved by a moderator to view that section. That way if a member just spams and we don't catch it, it won't matter, we can just delete all their posts and give them a warning or ban. Or we could go with a waiting period. Danny will work something out I'm sure.

    The chat situation. I feel the same way about it. I was thinking having a post count of ten for that too. Once again, we will see what Danny does for this because I noticed members like Atreyou187 and Lilmizbrittany spamming in their earlier. If I had the power to ban from chat, I would.

  6. #6
    Major
    I does it.
     
    Jamerson's Avatar
    Join Date
    25 November 2009
    Location
    Hiding in her closet, NJ
    Posts
    4,693
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Fav Song
    Told Ya'll.
    Fav Album
    Carter III
    Fav Mixtape
    No Ceilings

    Re: For the new people (Help the Mods)

    Haha good one Artille
    but yea youre always informing us on wats fare to know i wish i was a mod haha.. im on the website so much, and feel so impotent

    but good to see the ideas are there, props

  7. #7
    Captain
    This user has no status.
     
    Dino's Avatar
    Join Date
    19 September 2009
    Posts
    1,949
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked 42 Times in 29 Posts
    Fav Song
    Mr. Carter
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter III
    Fav Mixtape
    No Ceilings

    Re: For the new people (Help the Mods)

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMERSØN
    Haha good one Artille
    but yea youre always informing us on wats fare to know i wish i was a mod haha.. im on the website so much, and feel so impotent

    but good to see the ideas are there, props
    You mean important?

    But on another note, I'm ready to see how these changes go down. I know we will see improvement around here, lets start this year with a boom

  8. #8
    Captain
    This user has no status.
     
    lovalle's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 January 2010
    Posts
    1,909
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 7 Times in 5 Posts

    Re: For the new people (Help the Mods)

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMERSØN
    Haha good one Artille
    but yea youre always informing us on wats fare to know i wish i was a mod haha.. im on the website so much, and feel so impotent

    but good to see the ideas are there, props
    cant wait to see what the new rules and ideas are


    JAMERSON for mod


    "ashdgakg adwudgashdga askjdh how to love" — lil wayne

  9. #9
    Commander
    This user has no status.
     

    Join Date
    19 October 2009
    Location
    Near London, England
    Posts
    3,106
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Re: For the new people (Help the Mods)

    Artille - Danny told me he's more than likely going to be adding a minimum post count to enter the chat

    As for this idea all new members should immediately be directed to the rules then have to take a quiz on the rules. If they fail the quiz then they can't access the site. If they pass and spam for downloads they should have known the rules so they get a ban

  10. #10
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    XO 'til we Overdose
     

    Franknstein's Avatar
    Join Date
    27 October 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    12,266
    Thanks
    200
    Thanked 681 Times in 514 Posts
    Fav Song
    This What I Call Her.
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II.
    Fav Mixtape
    Dedication 2.

    Re: For the new people (Help the Mods)

    Quote Originally Posted by IgnoranceIsBliss
    Artille - Danny told me he's more than likely going to be adding a minimum post count to enter the chat

    As for this idea all new members should immediately be directed to the rules then have to take a quiz on the rules. If they fail the quiz then they can't access the site. If they pass and spam for downloads they should have known the rules so they get a ban
    a quiz wouldnt be bad just, is it possible to set up




  11. #11
    Commander
    This user has no status.
     

    Join Date
    19 October 2009
    Location
    Near London, England
    Posts
    3,106
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Re: For the new people (Help the Mods)

    Quote Originally Posted by EC_Franknstein
    Quote Originally Posted by IgnoranceIsBliss
    Artille - Danny told me he's more than likely going to be adding a minimum post count to enter the chat

    As for this idea all new members should immediately be directed to the rules then have to take a quiz on the rules. If they fail the quiz then they can't access the site. If they pass and spam for downloads they should have known the rules so they get a ban
    a quiz wouldnt be bad just, is it possible to set up
    Yeah a lot of sites and shit have it

  12. #12
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    XO 'til we Overdose
     

    Franknstein's Avatar
    Join Date
    27 October 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    12,266
    Thanks
    200
    Thanked 681 Times in 514 Posts
    Fav Song
    This What I Call Her.
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II.
    Fav Mixtape
    Dedication 2.

    Re: For the new people (Help the Mods)

    Quote Originally Posted by IgnoranceIsBliss
    Quote Originally Posted by EC_Franknstein
    Quote Originally Posted by IgnoranceIsBliss
    Artille - Danny told me he's more than likely going to be adding a minimum post count to enter the chat

    As for this idea all new members should immediately be directed to the rules then have to take a quiz on the rules. If they fail the quiz then they can't access the site. If they pass and spam for downloads they should have known the rules so they get a ban
    a quiz wouldnt be bad just, is it possible to set up
    Yeah a lot of sites and shit have it
    really lol i havent seen one




Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •