Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 13 to 20 of 20

Thread: Suggestion: why don't u guys ...

  1. #13
    Captain
    This user has no status.
     

    Join Date
    11 June 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,007
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Re: Suggestion: why don't u guys ...

    good idea and good luck dan.
    The Best Rappers Alive

  2. #14
    Captain
    This user has no status.
     


    Join Date
    16 June 2009
    Location
    New, not the old, Jersey
    Posts
    1,055
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Suggestion: why don't u guys ...

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMulahBaby
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny M
    I am working on this

    As soon as I have passed my Driving theory test, I will have something up for everyone

    i know what its is but im not going to tell cuz it a secret. Ima part of it im proud
    Hey... don't tease.


  3. #15
    Soldier
    This user has no status.
     

    Join Date
    14 June 2009
    Posts
    398
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Suggestion: why don't u guys ...

    Quote Originally Posted by MszRockette
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMulahBaby
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny M
    I am working on this

    As soon as I have passed my Driving theory test, I will have something up for everyone

    i know what its is but im not going to tell cuz it a secret. Ima part of it im proud
    Hey... don't tease.
    hahahah why not

  4. #16
    Sergeant
    This user has no status.
     

    Join Date
    14 June 2009
    Posts
    177
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Suggestion: why don't u guys ...

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMulahBaby
    Quote Originally Posted by MszRockette
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMulahBaby
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny M
    I am working on this

    As soon as I have passed my Driving theory test, I will have something up for everyone

    i know what its is but im not going to tell cuz it a secret. Ima part of it im proud
    Hey... don't tease.
    hahahah why not
    Now I really wanna know but somehow I have a feeling that Ill have to vait...

  5. #17
    Sergeant
    This user has no status.
     

    Join Date
    18 June 2009
    Posts
    166
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Fav Song
    Streets is watchin
    Fav Mixtape
    No Ceilings

    Re: Suggestion: why don't u guys ...

    huhh???? :suprised:

  6. #18
    First Class
    This user has no status.
     

    Join Date
    16 July 2009
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Suggestion: why don't u guys ...

    i think it should be reduced to 5 times

  7. #19
    Captain
    This user has no status.
     


    Join Date
    16 June 2009
    Location
    New, not the old, Jersey
    Posts
    1,055
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Suggestion: why don't u guys ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Foxy
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMulahBaby
    Quote Originally Posted by MszRockette
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMulahBaby
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny M
    I am working on this

    As soon as I have passed my Driving theory test, I will have something up for everyone

    i know what its is but im not going to tell cuz it a secret. Ima part of it im proud
    Hey... don't tease.
    hahahah why not
    Now I really wanna know but somehow I have a feeling that Ill have to vait...
    Omg, you said vait

    -Anyway, dude, it's not cool to tease, lol.


  8. #20
    Corporal
    This user has no status.
     

    Join Date
    11 July 2009
    Location
    St.Louis, MO, Ballwin
    Posts
    99
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Suggestion: why don't u guys ...

    dan is going to do it.

    "Wayne’s world
    Planet Rock
    Panties drop
    And the tops
    And she gonna rock ’til the camera stop"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •