Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 25 to 36 of 135

Thread: No C4 Leaks On LilWayneHQ....

  1. #25
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    Renagade
     

    -Nino-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    17 December 2009
    Location
    Louisiane
    Posts
    8,143
    Thanks
    422
    Thanked 710 Times in 439 Posts
    Fav Song
    Misunderstood
    Fav Album
    C3
    Fav Mixtape
    D3

    Re: No C4 Leaks On LilWayneHQ....

    [quote=CRiS_BeAsT]
    Quote Originally Posted by "-Nino-":3f8mbm85
    lol you can't stop leaks its almost impossible...but id rather not c4 be leaked too early
    yeah it would be good if only like 3 songs were leaked, but only if they were singles....
    AND NOT THE WHOLE ALBUM[/quote:3f8mbm85]

    yea and only about a week tops not a few months that would ruin the album....

  2. #26
    Captain
    I'm back!?
     
    CRiS_BeAsT's Avatar
    Join Date
    22 December 2009
    Location
    Beanerville, TX
    Posts
    1,496
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 28 Times in 12 Posts
    Fav Song
    Go Getta
    Fav Album
    C3
    Fav Mixtape
    No Ceilings

    Re: No C4 Leaks On LilWayneHQ....

    mabey just one song like 2 months from release

  3. #27
    Captain
    I'm back!?
     
    CRiS_BeAsT's Avatar
    Join Date
    22 December 2009
    Location
    Beanerville, TX
    Posts
    1,496
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 28 Times in 12 Posts
    Fav Song
    Go Getta
    Fav Album
    C3
    Fav Mixtape
    No Ceilings

    Re: No C4 Leaks On LilWayneHQ....

    Quote Originally Posted by lovalle
    Quote Originally Posted by blownoffkush
    Quote Originally Posted by Young Money!24
    Quote Originally Posted by lovalle
    im glad hes not. i dont want anything besides singles to be heard before C4 actually drops. im too excited for it and dont want the whole album to be ruined for me before i get it. i dont want to get the album and be like "oh i've already heard that, this is old" i want the whole album (minus the singles) to be brand new music that i'll love
    co--super-sign

    also..if anything bad happends...LilwayneHQ wont be part of da blame of da leaks...so i agree with danny

    just go to da other sites and listen to da snippets instead of on here...cause i bet Danny dosent want this site to have a bad rep of leaking shit.
    what other sites ?
    other hip hop websites that obtain the leak.
    2dopeboys.com

  4. #28
    Soldier
    This user has no status.
     

    Join Date
    14 February 2010
    Location
    Waynes World
    Posts
    468
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: No C4 Leaks On LilWayneHQ....

    Whoever Leaks Music Should Die TWICE Tomarrow. I Dont Mean that but thats just how i feel. Leaks Fucks up The artists Release Dates and because Of that we will never get severl songs by our fav. artist. If Your a Loyal Weezy Fan then u wont leak it jus cuz u cant Wait
    For All The People On LWHQ That Hate Me, I Dont Fault You, Cuz i Really Dont Care, I'm Not Here For Ya'll. So if Your Not Gunna Try To, Then Whatever You Say Or Think About Me Is Totally Casper The Friendly Ghost, Meaning It's Not Real To Me, It Never Happened.


  5. #29
    Captain
    I'm back!?
     
    CRiS_BeAsT's Avatar
    Join Date
    22 December 2009
    Location
    Beanerville, TX
    Posts
    1,496
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 28 Times in 12 Posts
    Fav Song
    Go Getta
    Fav Album
    C3
    Fav Mixtape
    No Ceilings

    Re: No C4 Leaks On LilWayneHQ....

    Quote Originally Posted by YOUNG-MULAH-ENT_504
    Whoever Leaks Music Should Die TWICE Tomarrow. I Dont Mean that but thats just how i feel. Leaks Fucks up The artists Release Dates and because Of that we will never get severl songs by our fav. artist. If Your a Loyal Weezy Fan then u wont leak it jus cuz u cant Wait
    all the c3 original song leaks actully helped wayne sell a milli (Pun intended)

  6. #30
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    XO 'til we Overdose
     

    Franknstein's Avatar
    Join Date
    27 October 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    12,266
    Thanks
    200
    Thanked 681 Times in 514 Posts
    Fav Song
    This What I Call Her.
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II.
    Fav Mixtape
    Dedication 2.

    Re: No C4 Leaks On LilWayneHQ....

    [quote=CRiS_BeAsT]
    Quote Originally Posted by "YOUNG-MULAH-ENT_504":25tqlesh
    Whoever Leaks Music Should Die TWICE Tomarrow. I Dont Mean that but thats just how i feel. Leaks Fucks up The artists Release Dates and because Of that we will never get severl songs by our fav. artist. If Your a Loyal Weezy Fan then u wont leak it jus cuz u cant Wait
    all the c3 original song leaks actully helped wayne sell a milli (Pun intended) [/quote:25tqlesh]
    but it fucked rebirth up didnt it




  7. #31
    Commander
    #Winning
     

    Lil_Weezy_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    14 June 2009
    Location
    Auckland, New Zealand
    Posts
    2,970
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 25 Times in 19 Posts
    Fav Song
    Too many to list
    Fav Album
    C3
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3

    Re: No C4 Leaks On LilWayneHQ....

    lmao some idiot will leak it seriously, you don't have to put that up because its gonna be impossible, but for the sake of the site I hope it doesn't happen here.
    Real G's move in silence like Lasagna

  8. #32
    Soldier
    This user has no status.
     

    Join Date
    14 February 2010
    Location
    Waynes World
    Posts
    468
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: No C4 Leaks On LilWayneHQ....

    [quote=CRiS_BeAsT]
    Quote Originally Posted by "YOUNG-MULAH-ENT_504":ujfatrx8
    Whoever Leaks Music Should Die TWICE Tomarrow. I Dont Mean that but thats just how i feel. Leaks Fucks up The artists Release Dates and because Of that we will never get severl songs by our fav. artist. If Your a Loyal Weezy Fan then u wont leak it jus cuz u cant Wait
    all the c3 original song leaks actully helped wayne sell a milli (Pun intended) [/quote:ujfatrx8]
    NOPE. About 500 Million+ Downloaded album withought buying. He could of done 2.5 first week, Even i didnt buy the cd yet cuz the leak
    For All The People On LWHQ That Hate Me, I Dont Fault You, Cuz i Really Dont Care, I'm Not Here For Ya'll. So if Your Not Gunna Try To, Then Whatever You Say Or Think About Me Is Totally Casper The Friendly Ghost, Meaning It's Not Real To Me, It Never Happened.


  9. #33
    Captain
    I'm back!?
     
    CRiS_BeAsT's Avatar
    Join Date
    22 December 2009
    Location
    Beanerville, TX
    Posts
    1,496
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 28 Times in 12 Posts
    Fav Song
    Go Getta
    Fav Album
    C3
    Fav Mixtape
    No Ceilings

    Re: No C4 Leaks On LilWayneHQ....

    [quote=EC_Franknstein][quote="CRiS_BeAsT":3g0lvyzb]
    Quote Originally Posted by "YOUNG-MULAH-ENT_504":3g0lvyzb
    Whoever Leaks Music Should Die TWICE Tomarrow. I Dont Mean that but thats just how i feel. Leaks Fucks up The artists Release Dates and because Of that we will never get severl songs by our fav. artist. If Your a Loyal Weezy Fan then u wont leak it jus cuz u cant Wait
    all the c3 original song leaks actully helped wayne sell a milli (Pun intended) [/quote:3g0lvyzb]
    but it fucked rebirth up didnt it[/quote:3g0lvyzb]
    Rebirth was fucked even before it was leaked....

  10. #34
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    XO 'til we Overdose
     

    Franknstein's Avatar
    Join Date
    27 October 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    12,266
    Thanks
    200
    Thanked 681 Times in 514 Posts
    Fav Song
    This What I Call Her.
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II.
    Fav Mixtape
    Dedication 2.

    Re: No C4 Leaks On LilWayneHQ....

    Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Weezy_
    lmao some idiot will leak it seriously, you don't have to put that up because its gonna be impossible, but for the sake of the site I hope it doesn't happen here.
    i talked to bliss couple of days ago he told me danny wont get in trouble the leaker will




  11. #35
    Soldier
    This user has no status.
     

    Join Date
    14 February 2010
    Location
    Waynes World
    Posts
    468
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: No C4 Leaks On LilWayneHQ....

    Also Now that times are hard right now. people look at leaks as free instead of let me hear before buy
    For All The People On LWHQ That Hate Me, I Dont Fault You, Cuz i Really Dont Care, I'm Not Here For Ya'll. So if Your Not Gunna Try To, Then Whatever You Say Or Think About Me Is Totally Casper The Friendly Ghost, Meaning It's Not Real To Me, It Never Happened.


  12. #36
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    XO 'til we Overdose
     

    Franknstein's Avatar
    Join Date
    27 October 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    12,266
    Thanks
    200
    Thanked 681 Times in 514 Posts
    Fav Song
    This What I Call Her.
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II.
    Fav Mixtape
    Dedication 2.

    Re: No C4 Leaks On LilWayneHQ....

    [quote=CRiS_BeAsT][quote="EC_Franknstein":37qojuol][quote="CRiS_BeAsT":37qojuol]
    Quote Originally Posted by "YOUNG-MULAH-ENT_504":37qojuol
    Whoever Leaks Music Should Die TWICE Tomarrow. I Dont Mean that but thats just how i feel. Leaks Fucks up The artists Release Dates and because Of that we will never get severl songs by our fav. artist. If Your a Loyal Weezy Fan then u wont leak it jus cuz u cant Wait
    all the c3 original song leaks actully helped wayne sell a milli (Pun intended) [/quote:37qojuol]
    but it fucked rebirth up didnt it[/quote:37qojuol]
    Rebirth was fucked even before it was leaked....[/quote:37qojuol]
    no actually without the leak im confident it could have gone gold first week




Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •