Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 25 to 32 of 32

Thread: Lilwaynehq.com program

  1. #25
    Commander
    This user has no status.
     

    Join Date
    19 October 2009
    Location
    Near London, England
    Posts
    3,106
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Re: Lilwaynehq.com program

    Quote Originally Posted by Neroez
    In which (programming) language will it be written?
    Read the first post, it says VB.

  2. #26
    Soldier
    doing your mom!
     
    Neroez's Avatar
    Join Date
    15 January 2010
    Location
    Tilburg, The Netherlands
    Posts
    491
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 9 Times in 6 Posts
    Fav Song
    Dontgetit
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter III
    Fav Mixtape
    No Ceilings

    Re: Lilwaynehq.com program

    Quote Originally Posted by IgnoranceIsBliss
    Quote Originally Posted by Neroez
    In which (programming) language will it be written?
    Read the first post, it says VB.
    VB08 (Windows Visual Basic 2008/.net)
    There is a difference between VB and VB.NET.
    GOOD

  3. #27
    Commander
    This user has no status.
     

    Join Date
    19 October 2009
    Location
    Near London, England
    Posts
    3,106
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Re: Lilwaynehq.com program

    Quote Originally Posted by Neroez
    Quote Originally Posted by IgnoranceIsBliss
    Quote Originally Posted by Neroez
    In which (programming) language will it be written?
    Read the first post, it says VB.
    VB08 (Windows Visual Basic 2008/.net)
    There is a difference between VB and VB.NET.
    Hence why the dude has put a VB08 and then a slash for VB.net

    I just said VB because it is still VB, go learn something, I work on VB for a living

    Edit: Just to explain more, to a programmer who works in it if you say VB08 a lot would take it as you work in VB in software compatible for 2008. You'd say VB.net if you're working with online stuff. Either way it's the same damn thing in a sense of how you do it all.

  4. #28
    Soldier
    doing your mom!
     
    Neroez's Avatar
    Join Date
    15 January 2010
    Location
    Tilburg, The Netherlands
    Posts
    491
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 9 Times in 6 Posts
    Fav Song
    Dontgetit
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter III
    Fav Mixtape
    No Ceilings

    Re: Lilwaynehq.com program

    Quote Originally Posted by IgnoranceIsBliss
    Quote Originally Posted by Neroez
    Quote Originally Posted by IgnoranceIsBliss
    Quote Originally Posted by Neroez
    In which (programming) language will it be written?
    Read the first post, it says VB.
    VB08 (Windows Visual Basic 2008/.net)
    There is a difference between VB and VB.NET.
    Hence why the dude has put a VB08 and then a slash for VB.net

    I just said VB because it is still VB, go learn something, I work on VB for a living
    If you say VB I assume you do not mean VB.NET, that is just all I am trying to say.
    I said farewell to Visual Basic and Visual Basic.NET a long time ago. The world needs Java, I have been doing that for a few months now.
    GOOD

  5. #29
    Commander
    This user has no status.
     

    Join Date
    19 October 2009
    Location
    Near London, England
    Posts
    3,106
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Re: Lilwaynehq.com program

    Java sucks in my opinion, if you can use VB well enough it's by far the best thing going.

    But on topic, the dude told me this whole thing is on pause right now

  6. #30
    Soldier
    doing your mom!
     
    Neroez's Avatar
    Join Date
    15 January 2010
    Location
    Tilburg, The Netherlands
    Posts
    491
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 9 Times in 6 Posts
    Fav Song
    Dontgetit
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter III
    Fav Mixtape
    No Ceilings

    Re: Lilwaynehq.com program

    Quote Originally Posted by IgnoranceIsBliss
    Java sucks in my opinion, if you can use VB well enough it's by far the best thing going.
    That is wrong in my opinion. Visual Basic is very good to start with, but it will never be as good as languages like C# and Java.
    GOOD

  7. #31
    Commander
    This user has no status.
     

    Join Date
    19 October 2009
    Location
    Near London, England
    Posts
    3,106
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Re: Lilwaynehq.com program

    Quote Originally Posted by Neroez
    Quote Originally Posted by IgnoranceIsBliss
    Java sucks in my opinion, if you can use VB well enough it's by far the best thing going.
    That is wrong in my opinion. Visual Basic is very good to start with, but it will never be as good as languages like C# and Java.
    Doesn't matter what you use, if it's a .NET it will all end up as MSIL LOL

  8. #32
    Soldier
    doing your mom!
     
    Neroez's Avatar
    Join Date
    15 January 2010
    Location
    Tilburg, The Netherlands
    Posts
    491
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 9 Times in 6 Posts
    Fav Song
    Dontgetit
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter III
    Fav Mixtape
    No Ceilings

    Re: Lilwaynehq.com program

    Quote Originally Posted by IgnoranceIsBliss
    Quote Originally Posted by Neroez
    Quote Originally Posted by IgnoranceIsBliss
    Java sucks in my opinion, if you can use VB well enough it's by far the best thing going.
    That is wrong in my opinion. Visual Basic is very good to start with, but it will never be as good as languages like C# and Java.
    Doesn't matter what you use, if it's a .NET it will all end up as MSIL LOL
    I worked on the technical side of private servers and through my journey I found out that Visual Basic does not handle the data as fast as C# or Java does, although a (my)SQL database-structure might speed it all up a little bit. But as far as I am abreast of the program for LilWayneHQ this program does not do anything with databases or servers at all, so Visual Basic will be more than fine to write with.
    GOOD

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •