Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 25 to 36 of 84

Thread: LilWayneHQ's letter to Wayne.

  1. #25
    Sergeant
    Going In
     
    WeezyC's Avatar
    Join Date
    29 August 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    191
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Fav Song
    Fuck Food
    Fav Album
    Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    No Ceilings

    Re: LilWayneHQ's letter to Wayne.

    And if you do like 300+ posts, that will result in spammers, i think!
    I sip that Big Mo, I drink that Pimp C.
    Rest in peace Big Mo, rest in peace Pimp C..


  2. #26
    Sergeant
    This user has no status.
     

    Join Date
    15 December 2009
    Posts
    162
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: LilWayneHQ's letter to Wayne.

    Im in it too.best idea guys

  3. #27
    Major
    on flight 420
     
    YoungMoneyEnt's Avatar
    Join Date
    15 June 2009
    Location
    Chicago, IL l Gender: M
    Posts
    4,936
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 107 Times in 57 Posts
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter III
    Fav Mixtape
    Drought 3

    Re: LilWayneHQ's letter to Wayne.

    The idea is sending it multiple times is just to get it read.
    It's a good idea and I think Wayne will appreciate it.
    The reason I am allowing new members is because Wayne will not care if your a godfather or new person to the site..
    just that you're a fan.
    I think him getting a group letter would be kind of cool with everyone stating where they are from and he can see all over the U.S to different countries.
    I will PM about 5 members off the list to help out but everyone will get to decide on other details on the 12th..
    Tha Carter Franchise <3

  4. #28
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    XO 'til we Overdose
     

    Franknstein's Avatar
    Join Date
    27 October 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    12,266
    Thanks
    200
    Thanked 681 Times in 514 Posts
    Fav Song
    This What I Call Her.
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II.
    Fav Mixtape
    Dedication 2.

    Re: LilWayneHQ's letter to Wayne.

    sign me up plz bro




  5. #29
    Commander
    "Highway to Heaven; God,
    do you see my
    headlights?"
     

    theeaglesfan005's Avatar
    Join Date
    16 December 2009
    Location
    C-DUB
    Posts
    2,512
    Thanks
    50
    Thanked 46 Times in 13 Posts
    Fav Song
    ALL OF THEM
    Fav Album
    THA CARTER IV
    Fav Mixtape
    NO CEILINGS

    Re: LilWayneHQ's letter to Wayne.

    sign me up 2... i wrote him a letter... and i even wrote a sonnet for English class.. so i wrote one bout him.. ima gona send it to him with my letter.. but mayb i can send it with ths LilWayneHQ letter

  6. #30
    Major
    on flight 420
     
    YoungMoneyEnt's Avatar
    Join Date
    15 June 2009
    Location
    Chicago, IL l Gender: M
    Posts
    4,936
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 107 Times in 57 Posts
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter III
    Fav Mixtape
    Drought 3

    Re: LilWayneHQ's letter to Wayne.

    To make this clear. . I don't like people writing like personal letters.
    I mean if you are, so be it.
    Just don't bring it up in here.
    Focus on this letter..
    Tha Carter Franchise <3

  7. #31
    Soldier
    This user has no status.
     

    Join Date
    14 February 2010
    Location
    Waynes World
    Posts
    468
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: LilWayneHQ's letter to Wayne.

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMoneyEnt
    The idea is sending it multiple times is just to get it read.
    It's a good idea and I think Wayne will appreciate it.
    The reason I am allowing new members is because Wayne will not care if your a godfather or new person to the site..
    just that you're a fan.
    I think him getting a group letter would be kind of cool with everyone stating where they are from and he can see all over the U.S to different countries.
    I will PM about 5 members off the list to help out but everyone will get to decide on other details on the 12th..
    Why would u send it multiple times. LOL HAAAAAA. Wayne promised he will read the letter, why would you annoy him. GOD YOUR A IDIOT.Im sorry but thats a HORRIBLE IDEA. Send it 1 Time. 1 not 100, lol
    For All The People On LWHQ That Hate Me, I Dont Fault You, Cuz i Really Dont Care, I'm Not Here For Ya'll. So if Your Not Gunna Try To, Then Whatever You Say Or Think About Me Is Totally Casper The Friendly Ghost, Meaning It's Not Real To Me, It Never Happened.


  8. #32
    Major
    on flight 420
     
    YoungMoneyEnt's Avatar
    Join Date
    15 June 2009
    Location
    Chicago, IL l Gender: M
    Posts
    4,936
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 107 Times in 57 Posts
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter III
    Fav Mixtape
    Drought 3

    Re: LilWayneHQ's letter to Wayne.

    Quote Originally Posted by Free_Tune
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMoneyEnt
    The idea is sending it multiple times is just to get it read.
    It's a good idea and I think Wayne will appreciate it.
    The reason I am allowing new members is because Wayne will not care if your a godfather or new person to the site..
    just that you're a fan.
    I think him getting a group letter would be kind of cool with everyone stating where they are from and he can see all over the U.S to different countries.
    I will PM about 5 members off the list to help out but everyone will get to decide on other details on the 12th..
    Why would u send it multiple times. LOL HAAAAAA. Wayne promised he will read the letter, why would you annoy him. GOD YOUR A IDIOT.Im sorry but thats a HORRIBLE IDEA. Send it 1 Time. 1 not 100, lol
    Don't hate man. There is no reason.
    It's not going to be sent more than once every couple weeks.
    Just if we get no reply, resend the same letter.
    Tha Carter Franchise <3

  9. #33
    Soldier
    This user has no status.
     

    Join Date
    14 February 2010
    Location
    Waynes World
    Posts
    468
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: LilWayneHQ's letter to Wayne.

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMoneyEnt
    Quote Originally Posted by Free_Tune
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMoneyEnt
    The idea is sending it multiple times is just to get it read.
    It's a good idea and I think Wayne will appreciate it.
    The reason I am allowing new members is because Wayne will not care if your a godfather or new person to the site..
    just that you're a fan.
    I think him getting a group letter would be kind of cool with everyone stating where they are from and he can see all over the U.S to different countries.
    I will PM about 5 members off the list to help out but everyone will get to decide on other details on the 12th..
    Why would u send it multiple times. LOL HAAAAAA. Wayne promised he will read the letter, why would you annoy him. GOD YOUR A IDIOT.Im sorry but thats a HORRIBLE IDEA. Send it 1 Time. 1 not 100, lol
    Don't hate man. There is no reason.
    It's not going to be sent more than once every couple weeks.
    Just if we get no reply, resend the same letter.
    Thats stupid man, Hes gunna get it man. Calm down. Wayne said He works out, Bible and reads letters to pass the time. HE PROMISED He will reply to the letters. DONT Bug the shit out of him. He got 8 Months not a day. Your gunna make the site look bad sending a letter more then Once
    For All The People On LWHQ That Hate Me, I Dont Fault You, Cuz i Really Dont Care, I'm Not Here For Ya'll. So if Your Not Gunna Try To, Then Whatever You Say Or Think About Me Is Totally Casper The Friendly Ghost, Meaning It's Not Real To Me, It Never Happened.


  10. #34
    Major
    on flight 420
     
    YoungMoneyEnt's Avatar
    Join Date
    15 June 2009
    Location
    Chicago, IL l Gender: M
    Posts
    4,936
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 107 Times in 57 Posts
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter III
    Fav Mixtape
    Drought 3

    Re: LilWayneHQ's letter to Wayne.

    [quote=Free_Tune]
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMoneyEnt
    Quote Originally Posted by "Free_Tune":30izb8di
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMoneyEnt
    The idea is sending it multiple times is just to get it read.
    It's a good idea and I think Wayne will appreciate it.
    The reason I am allowing new members is because Wayne will not care if your a godfather or new person to the site..
    just that you're a fan.
    I think him getting a group letter would be kind of cool with everyone stating where they are from and he can see all over the U.S to different countries.
    I will PM about 5 members off the list to help out but everyone will get to decide on other details on the 12th..
    Why would u send it multiple times. LOL HAAAAAA. Wayne promised he will read the letter, why would you annoy him. GOD YOUR A IDIOT.Im sorry but thats a HORRIBLE IDEA. Send it 1 Time. 1 not 100, lol
    Don't hate man. There is no reason.
    It's not going to be sent more than once every couple weeks.
    Just if we get no reply, resend the same letter.
    Thats stupid man, Hes gunna get it man. Calm down. Wayne said He works out, Bible and reads letters to pass the time. HE PROMISED He will reply to the letters. DONT Bug the shit out of him. He got 8 Months not a day. Your gunna make the site look bad sending a letter more then Once[/quote:30izb8di]

    Don't respond after this, it's just spam.
    It's not going to be a typical letter.
    Its going to be stated its from a fan site and such and forth.
    It will not be sent SO many times like you believe. We just want a response.
    Tha Carter Franchise <3

  11. #35
    Soldier
    This user has no status.
     

    Join Date
    14 February 2010
    Location
    Waynes World
    Posts
    468
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: LilWayneHQ's letter to Wayne.

    [quote=YoungMoneyEnt]
    Quote Originally Posted by Free_Tune
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMoneyEnt
    Quote Originally Posted by "Free_Tune":2irwrz0o
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMoneyEnt
    The idea is sending it multiple times is just to get it read.
    It's a good idea and I think Wayne will appreciate it.
    The reason I am allowing new members is because Wayne will not care if your a godfather or new person to the site..
    just that you're a fan.
    I think him getting a group letter would be kind of cool with everyone stating where they are from and he can see all over the U.S to different countries.
    I will PM about 5 members off the list to help out but everyone will get to decide on other details on the 12th..
    Why would u send it multiple times. LOL HAAAAAA. Wayne promised he will read the letter, why would you annoy him. GOD YOUR A IDIOT.Im sorry but thats a HORRIBLE IDEA. Send it 1 Time. 1 not 100, lol
    Don't hate man. There is no reason.
    It's not going to be sent more than once every couple weeks.
    Just if we get no reply, resend the same letter.
    Thats stupid man, Hes gunna get it man. Calm down. Wayne said He works out, Bible and reads letters to pass the time. HE PROMISED He will reply to the letters. DONT Bug the shit out of him. He got 8 Months not a day. Your gunna make the site look bad sending a letter more then Once
    Don't respond after this, it's just spam.
    It's not going to be a typical letter.
    Its going to be stated its from a fan site and such and forth.
    It will not be sent SO many times like you believe. We just want a response.[/quote:2irwrz0o] Not Spam. We are talking about the letter. But anyway go ahead
    For All The People On LWHQ That Hate Me, I Dont Fault You, Cuz i Really Dont Care, I'm Not Here For Ya'll. So if Your Not Gunna Try To, Then Whatever You Say Or Think About Me Is Totally Casper The Friendly Ghost, Meaning It's Not Real To Me, It Never Happened.


  12. #36
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    everybody in this bitch got a
    mugshot
     

    WeezyFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    16 June 2009
    Location
    Birdman's basement
    Posts
    19,240
    Thanks
    4,251
    Thanked 4,242 Times in 2,484 Posts
    Fav Song
    Hustler Musik
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3

    Re: LilWayneHQ's letter to Wayne.

    im innn


    ''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •