Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 13 to 24 of 149

Thread: Lil Wayne HQ Awards [RESULTS POSTED]

  1. #13
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    . . .
     

    WeezYIsCraaazY's Avatar
    Join Date
    24 February 2010
    Posts
    18,309
    Thanks
    522
    Thanked 519 Times in 441 Posts

    Re: Lil Wayne HQ Awards Voting Site

    Voted Good Questions Should Of Put My Sig In For An Award And Me For Rookie I'm New

  2. #14
    General
    General
     

    Woocky's Avatar
    Join Date
    28 October 2009
    Posts
    6,666
    Thanks
    287
    Thanked 344 Times in 293 Posts
    Fav Album
    Goblin

    Re: Lil Wayne HQ Awards Voting Site

    Quote Originally Posted by JrockHQ
    Who did the member picking? How am i not in the "Most active member" category when im the most active person on this site?


    I voted. Its secret who I voted for..

  3. #15
    Major
    19
     

    Join Date
    17 October 2009
    Posts
    3,502
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 66 Times in 46 Posts
    Fav Song
    High for This
    Fav Album
    The Trilogy
    Fav Mixtape
    House of Ballons

    Re: Lil Wayne HQ Awards Voting Site

    Voted, Didn't vote for myself. Appreciate the nominations.

  4. #16
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    . . .
     

    WeezYIsCraaazY's Avatar
    Join Date
    24 February 2010
    Posts
    18,309
    Thanks
    522
    Thanked 519 Times in 441 Posts

    Re: Lil Wayne HQ Awards Voting Site

    Quote Originally Posted by JrockHQ
    Who did the member picking? How am i not in the "Most active member" category when im the most active person on this site?
    I'm Most Active Member

  5. #17
    CERTIFIED LOVER BOY
    fuck @sealneaward & any1
    that love him
     

    THA GR8 M8's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 April 2010
    Posts
    18,617
    Thanks
    1,715
    Thanked 5,201 Times in 2,917 Posts

    Re: Lil Wayne HQ Awards Voting Site

    Quote Originally Posted by JrockHQ
    Who did the member picking? How am i not in the "Most active member" category when im the most active person on this site?
    Clearly you arent even most active. With my old account and this one, im double the posts you are. Didnt wanna say something, but you cry about everything, god damn.



    protect dunston at all costs

  6. #18
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    #Winning
     

    JrockHQ's Avatar
    Join Date
    03 July 2009
    Posts
    8,116
    Thanks
    82
    Thanked 52 Times in 41 Posts
    Fav Song
    Gossip
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter 2
    Fav Mixtape
    Dedication 2

    Re: Lil Wayne HQ Awards Voting Site

    Quote Originally Posted by THP850
    Quote Originally Posted by JrockHQ
    Who did the member picking? How am i not in the "Most active member" category when im the most active person on this site?
    Clearly you arent even most active. With my old account and this one, im double the posts you are. Didnt wanna say something, but you cry about everything, god damn.
    So your saying im not in the top 5 for most active member on this site? what does you having 7000 posts in your old account have to do with me being nominated as one of the most active people on HQ?


    Y.O.L.O

  7. #19
    Commander
    This user has no status.
     

    Join Date
    19 October 2009
    Location
    Near London, England
    Posts
    3,106
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Re: Lil Wayne HQ Awards Voting Site

    If you must know Jrock the nominations were a combined effort by Mods and Members, so don't complain.

    You wern't picked by these people and if you were then you wern't one of the popular choices.

  8. #20
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    #Winning
     

    JrockHQ's Avatar
    Join Date
    03 July 2009
    Posts
    8,116
    Thanks
    82
    Thanked 52 Times in 41 Posts
    Fav Song
    Gossip
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter 2
    Fav Mixtape
    Dedication 2

    Re: Lil Wayne HQ Awards Voting Site

    Quote Originally Posted by IgnoranceIsBliss
    If you must know Jrock the nominations were a combined effort by Mods and Members, so don't complain.

    You wern't picked by these people and if you were then you wern't one of the popular choices.
    I'm done with everything that has to do with voting on HQ, it's all rigged. Drop my name from the Written tournament also


    Y.O.L.O

  9. #21
    Commander
    This user has no status.
     

    Join Date
    19 October 2009
    Location
    Near London, England
    Posts
    3,106
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Re: Lil Wayne HQ Awards Voting Site

    Quote Originally Posted by JrockHQ
    Quote Originally Posted by IgnoranceIsBliss
    If you must know Jrock the nominations were a combined effort by Mods and Members, so don't complain.

    You wern't picked by these people and if you were then you wern't one of the popular choices.
    I'm done with everything that has to do with voting on HQ, it's all rigged. Drop my name from the Written tournament also
    Jrock seriously shut the fuck up, if your name has gone from the written tourny it was an accident. If you think this voting is rigged when it's on an open fucking site then you seriously are pathetic and yeah I probably deserve a warning for this but I'm fed up to hell and back about you bitching. If you have such a problem with things that happen on this site then GO, no-one would actually give a fuck.

  10. #22
    CERTIFIED LOVER BOY
    fuck @sealneaward & any1
    that love him
     

    THA GR8 M8's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 April 2010
    Posts
    18,617
    Thanks
    1,715
    Thanked 5,201 Times in 2,917 Posts

    Re: Lil Wayne HQ Awards Voting Site

    I smell big fat smelly pussy lurking in this thread, but you cant see their name.



    protect dunston at all costs

  11. #23
    General
    General
     

    Woocky's Avatar
    Join Date
    28 October 2009
    Posts
    6,666
    Thanks
    287
    Thanked 344 Times in 293 Posts
    Fav Album
    Goblin

    Re: Lil Wayne HQ Awards Voting Site

    Why are those voting-things always turning into something bad?
    No, I dont want to join this conversation.
    But cmone what does it all matter?

    peace.

  12. #24
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    #Winning
     

    JrockHQ's Avatar
    Join Date
    03 July 2009
    Posts
    8,116
    Thanks
    82
    Thanked 52 Times in 41 Posts
    Fav Song
    Gossip
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter 2
    Fav Mixtape
    Dedication 2

    Re: Lil Wayne HQ Awards Voting Site

    Quote Originally Posted by IgnoranceIsBliss
    Quote Originally Posted by JrockHQ
    Quote Originally Posted by IgnoranceIsBliss
    If you must know Jrock the nominations were a combined effort by Mods and Members, so don't complain.

    You wern't picked by these people and if you were then you wern't one of the popular choices.
    I'm done with everything that has to do with voting on HQ, it's all rigged. Drop my name from the Written tournament also
    Jrock seriously shut the fuck up, if your name has gone from the written tourny it was an accident. If you think this voting is rigged when it's on an open fucking site then you seriously are pathetic and yeah I probably deserve a warning for this but I'm fed up to hell and back about you bitching. If you have such a problem with things that happen on this site then GO, no-one would actually give a fuck.
    Notice how everyone that is cool with each other is nominated, Thanks but no thanks im here for wayne so as long as im a wayne fan and this site is up and running you will be seeing me around unless you "foe" me. How is this an open site but certain member decided who would be nominated? And the people who decided where E-friends with eachother? How about you shut the fuck up and get back to rigging.


    Y.O.L.O

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •