Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Request Weezy Letter

  1. #1
    Soldier
    This user has no status.
     

    Join Date
    14 February 2010
    Location
    Waynes World
    Posts
    468
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Request Weezy Letter

    Im Workin on A Letter Thats About What Us as Fans Want From Wayne. For Example: If You Want A Drought 4, Then We can write it in a letter asking him. There is a Rule. No Dumb questions/request Like Can u change your style, i think he would get mad if we try to change his personal life. So Lets Get Started. Post Your Request and if its not Stupid ill put it in my Letter, i will also say who its from, So post the name you would like to tell him.

    I Will Post up the Letter When finished to see if its approved by everyone envolved. Once Approved i will send
    For All The People On LWHQ That Hate Me, I Dont Fault You, Cuz i Really Dont Care, I'm Not Here For Ya'll. So if Your Not Gunna Try To, Then Whatever You Say Or Think About Me Is Totally Casper The Friendly Ghost, Meaning It's Not Real To Me, It Never Happened.


  2. #2
    Horses in my closet.
    730.
     

    Rockstar Wayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    08 December 2009
    Posts
    3,479
    Thanks
    671
    Thanked 369 Times in 323 Posts

    Re: Request Weezy Letter

    Ha.. ASk That Dude About 30mto.

  3. #3
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    sleepin at the top, nightmares
    of the bottom
     

    wolverinebball11's Avatar
    Join Date
    13 December 2009
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    12,307
    Thanks
    203
    Thanked 540 Times in 362 Posts
    Fav Song
    Something You Forgot
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    No Ceilings

    Re: Request Weezy Letter

    I assume this is a letter to send him while he's in jail??

    "Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
    http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

  4. #4
    Soldier
    This user has no status.
     

    Join Date
    14 February 2010
    Location
    Waynes World
    Posts
    468
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Request Weezy Letter

    Quote Originally Posted by wolverinebball11
    I assume this is a letter to send him while he's in jail??
    Yezzur And @ Rockstar Wayne, Umm id rather wait for DIO7 First, Unless anything specific you would like to ask about the song?
    For All The People On LWHQ That Hate Me, I Dont Fault You, Cuz i Really Dont Care, I'm Not Here For Ya'll. So if Your Not Gunna Try To, Then Whatever You Say Or Think About Me Is Totally Casper The Friendly Ghost, Meaning It's Not Real To Me, It Never Happened.


  5. #5
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    sleepin at the top, nightmares
    of the bottom
     

    wolverinebball11's Avatar
    Join Date
    13 December 2009
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    12,307
    Thanks
    203
    Thanked 540 Times in 362 Posts
    Fav Song
    Something You Forgot
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    No Ceilings

    Re: Request Weezy Letter

    Quote Originally Posted by Free_Tune
    Quote Originally Posted by wolverinebball11
    I assume this is a letter to send him while he's in jail??
    Yezzur And @ Rockstar Wayne, Umm id rather wait for DIO7 First, Unless anything specific you would like to ask about the song?
    My only request is for him to keep on doing his thing Love the rap shit as well as the rock shit, so I would just like him to keep doin what he's doin.

    Except for the whole being in prison thing... Lol

    "Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
    http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

  6. #6
    Soldier
    This user has no status.
     

    Join Date
    14 February 2010
    Location
    Waynes World
    Posts
    468
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Request Weezy Letter

    Quote Originally Posted by wolverinebball11
    Quote Originally Posted by Free_Tune
    Quote Originally Posted by wolverinebball11
    I assume this is a letter to send him while he's in jail??
    Yezzur And @ Rockstar Wayne, Umm id rather wait for DIO7 First, Unless anything specific you would like to ask about the song?
    My only request is for him to keep on doing his thing Love the rap shit as well as the rock shit, so I would just like him to keep doin what he's doin.

    Except for the whole being in prison thing... Lol
    Alright, Sounds Good
    For All The People On LWHQ That Hate Me, I Dont Fault You, Cuz i Really Dont Care, I'm Not Here For Ya'll. So if Your Not Gunna Try To, Then Whatever You Say Or Think About Me Is Totally Casper The Friendly Ghost, Meaning It's Not Real To Me, It Never Happened.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •