Thanks
    Fav Song
    BM J.R.
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Dedication

Young Money artist forums

Apologies if this has already been asked, but I'm just wondering why all of the forums for the YM artists are grouped in pairs?

The fact that Tyga is starting to gain a lot of buzz and Drake is (obviously) insanely popular got me thinking that they probably deserve to have their own forums by now... It's terribly disorganized and confusing to have to see a Drake thread, a Tyga thread, a Drake thread, another Drake thread, a Tyga thread, etc., with no rhyme or reason.

Short Dawg and Cory Gunz are two totally different artists with opposite styles. Nicki Minaj raps, Shannell sings, and they've only done one (shitty) song together. Jae Millz was signed in 2008 and Mack Maine met Wayne in grade school.

Sure, it would make the list of forums a lot longer to scroll through. But by this logic, shouldn't this forum just be one big pile of threads?

LilWayneHQ Godfather
    done, bye.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,895 Times in 1,819 Posts

Re: Young Money artist forums

Quote Originally Posted by ymcmb View Post
    shouldn't this forum just be one big pile of threads?
    no, go to Kanye To The for that

LilWayneHQ Godfather
    why u even care?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,808 Times in 2,423 Posts
    Fav Song
    Novacane, Pres. Carter
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    No Ceilings

That's coz that is a lil wanbe forum and not for drake or tyga, so it's more focused of lil wayne. If u wanna u can google a drake fansite where u may find a forum that focuses on him only

Life.
    Uprightness...

Thanks
    Thanked 1,889 Times in 1,474 Posts
    Fav Song
    Lighten Up My(La La La)
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3

I don't care where news/songs etc. is posted, as long as they are posted.

But on the other side we'll get rid of that "wrong section, are u dumb?" "Wrong artists/section/site!?!" which would be nice, lol.

General
    General

Thanks
    Fav Album
    Goblin

Quote Originally Posted by vocker View Post
    That's coz that is a lil wayne forum and not for drake or tyga,

Captain
    This user has no status.

Thanks
    Fav Song
    Mr. Carter
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter III
    Fav Mixtape
    No Ceilings

I believe that in the past there has been talk about changing up the YME section, but they weren't quite sure on how to do it.

Honestly I'd like to see something done with them also.

Captain
    Stevie Wonder to the bullsh!t.

Thanks
    Fav Song
    BM J.R.
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Dedication

Quote Originally Posted by vocker View Post
    That's coz that is a lil wanbe forum and not for drake or tyga, so it's more focused of lil wayne. If u wanna u can google a drake fansite where u may find a forum that focuses on him only
    So what you're suggesting is that all of the Young Money forums on this site should be deleted all together?

Just look at the post counts on the home page. If you add up all of the threads in the forums for Lil Chuckee, Lil Twist, Gudda Gudda, T-Streets, Jae Millz, Mack Maine, Short Dawg, and Cory Gunz, it's pretty much equal to the number of threads in the Drake & Tyga forum alone.

I guess what would make more sense in my head is to have a Drake forum, a Nicki forum, a Tyga forum, and then an "Other Young Money Artists" forum. And then if another artist starts to blossom (or even releases their own studio album, since most of them haven't even done that yet), they can graduate onto having their own forum.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ymcmb For This Useful Post:

Major
    ViNCE

Thanks

So what you're suggesting is that all of the Young Money forums on this site should be deleted all together?

Just look at the post counts on the home page. If you add up all of the threads in the forums for Lil Chuckee, Lil Twist, Gudda Gudda, T-Streets, Jae Millz, Mack Maine, Short Dawg, and Cory Gunz, it's pretty much equal to the number of threads in the Drake & Tyga forum alone.

I guess what would make more sense in my head is to have a Drake forum, a Nicki forum, a Tyga forum, and then an "Other Young Money Artists" forum. And then if another artist starts to blossom (or even releases their own studio album, since most of them haven't even done that yet), they can graduate onto having their own forum.

this

Super Moderator
    This user has no status.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,321 Times in 1,808 Posts

Yeah that's a good idea, but wouldn't the Drake, Tyga & Nicki forums be the same as they are now, right? (I men't that as in that's what you're suggesting)

Captain
    Stevie Wonder to the bullsh!t.

Thanks
    Fav Song
    BM J.R.
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Dedication

Quote Originally Posted by Wisheezy View Post
    Yeah that's a good idea, but wouldn't the Drake, Tyga & Nicki forums be the same as they are now, right? (I men't that as in that's what you're suggesting)
    Well pretty much, except right now all the Drake and Tyga threads are combined into one forum, and Nicki and Shanell threads are in another single forum. They all deserve their own forum imo (except Shanell) and it would make it a lot less confusing for us if we're just a Drake fan and not a Tyga fan, for example.

Super Moderator
    This user has no status.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,321 Times in 1,808 Posts

Well pretty much, except right now all the Drake and Tyga threads are combined into one forum, and Nicki and Shanell threads are in another single forum. They all deserve their own forum imo (except Shanell) and it would make it a lot less confusing for us if we're just a Drake fan and not a Tyga fan, for example.
    Okay nice one, when the forum gets it's revamp i'll mention it to Danny.

LilWayneHQ Godfather
    This user has over 9002 Stunna
    Points!

Thanks
    Thanked 4,298 Times in 2,525 Posts
    Fav Song
    Hustler Musik
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3

Apologies if this has already been asked, but I'm just wondering why all of the forums for the YM artists are grouped in pairs?

The fact that Tyga is starting to gain a lot of buzz and Drake is (obviously) insanely popular got me thinking that they probably deserve to have their own forums by now... It's terribly disorganized and confusing to have to see a Drake thread, a Tyga thread, a Drake thread, another Drake thread, a Tyga thread, etc., with no rhyme or reason.

Short Dawg and Cory Gunz are two totally different artists with opposite styles. Nicki Minaj raps, Shannell sings, and they've only done one (shitty) song together. Jae Millz was signed in 2008 and Mack Maine met Wayne in grade school.

Sure, it would make the list of forums a lot longer to scroll through. But by this logic, shouldn't this forum just be one big pile of threads?
    its good at it is and Mack Maine met Wayne before School.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast