Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast
Results 133 to 144 of 162

Thread: New Forum Layout 07.07.11

  1. #133
    Super Moderator
    This user has no status.
     

    Wisheezy's Avatar
    Join Date
    09 September 2009
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    10,945
    Thanks
    1,145
    Thanked 3,323 Times in 1,810 Posts

    Re: New Forum Layout 07.07.11

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayinWithFire View Post
    Yeah thought i would be honest.

    But is the background 100% permanent? I've seen some members write that it didn't look good on their screens, and i can only see half of him on my 15'.
    Yeah it's perm. 15" screen is tiny though..so that's why. I mean mine is 23" and even that's not that big tbh.


  2. #134
    Major
    This user has no status.
     

    PlayinWithFire's Avatar
    Join Date
    28 October 2010
    Posts
    4,536
    Thanks
    205
    Thanked 326 Times in 202 Posts

    Re: New Forum Layout 07.07.11

    Quote Originally Posted by Wisheezy View Post
    Yeah it's perm. 15" screen is tiny though..so that's why. I mean mine is 23" and even that's not that big tbh.
    Hmm okay.

    Then i suggest that (if possible) you guys add a button to switch to an other background like they have on KTT



    That would help people who's monitors or laptops is small or doesn't like the background.

  3. #135
    Super Moderator
    This user has no status.
     

    Wisheezy's Avatar
    Join Date
    09 September 2009
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    10,945
    Thanks
    1,145
    Thanked 3,323 Times in 1,810 Posts

    Re: New Forum Layout 07.07.11

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayinWithFire View Post
    Hmm okay.

    Then i suggest that (if possible) you guys add a button to switch to an other background like they have on KTT



    That would help people who's monitors or laptops is small or doesn't like the background.

    That's a pretty cool idea..not sure if it's possible or easy to do on vBulletin Forum Software, though.


  4. #136
    CERTIFIED LOVER BOY
    fuck @sealneaward & any1
    that love him
     

    THA GR8 M8's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 April 2010
    Posts
    18,630
    Thanks
    1,717
    Thanked 5,208 Times in 2,919 Posts

    Re: New Forum Layout 07.07.11

    Seriously trying to turn this forum into KTT



    protect dunston at all costs

  5. #137
    Major
    This user has no status.
     

    PlayinWithFire's Avatar
    Join Date
    28 October 2010
    Posts
    4,536
    Thanks
    205
    Thanked 326 Times in 202 Posts

    Re: New Forum Layout 07.07.11

    Quote Originally Posted by THP850 View Post
    Seriously trying to turn this forum into KTT
    They have so very usefull options, so why not use them on LWHQ?

  6. #138
    General
    Bang Bang
     


    Join Date
    13 March 2010
    Posts
    6,312
    Thanks
    381
    Thanked 323 Times in 247 Posts

    Re: New Forum Layout 07.07.11

    Wisheezy's the man. Always getting the job done, beautiful thing your doing man, and oh the new background/layout looks dope. Your good people.

  7. #139
    Super Moderator
    This user has no status.
     

    Wisheezy's Avatar
    Join Date
    09 September 2009
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    10,945
    Thanks
    1,145
    Thanked 3,323 Times in 1,810 Posts

    Re: New Forum Layout 07.07.11

    Quote Originally Posted by marcusgettin View Post
    Wisheezy's the man. Always getting the job done, beautiful thing your doing man, and oh the new background/layout looks dope. Your good people.
    Thank you good sir I'm glad you like it!


  8. #140
    Administrator
    MU, MUF, MUFC OK
     

    Danny M's Avatar
    Join Date
    11 June 2009
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Posts
    14,357
    Thanks
    4,707
    Thanked 5,762 Times in 3,194 Posts
    Fav Song
    I'm Me
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3

    Re: New Forum Layout 07.07.11

    About the red "Reply" and "Create New Thread" buttons, and the red "Notifications" tab:

    Would you not prefer it if these buttons stayed red Because I think it would be easier for new people to be able to see how to reply or make new topics. Also, the red "Notifications" at the top I think should stay red, because it gives you a warning that you have a new Private Message, and I think red is a better color than black for a warning.

    If you all think it would be better changing these red buttons to black, then I will do, but I don't think they are too bad being kept as red.

  9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Danny M For This Useful Post:


  10. #141
    Glo'd The Fukk Up.
    #BANGBANG
     

    YoungTune.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    04 January 2010
    Posts
    18,990
    Thanks
    569
    Thanked 1,206 Times in 669 Posts
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter III.
    Fav Mixtape
    No Ceilings.

    Re: New Forum Layout 07.07.11

    Quote Originally Posted by Danny M View Post
    About the red "Reply" and "Create New Thread" buttons, and the red "Notifications" tab:

    Would you not prefer it if these buttons stayed red Because I think it would be easier for new people to be able to see how to reply or make new topics. Also, the red "Notifications" at the top I think should stay red, because it gives you a warning that you have a new Private Message, and I think red is a better color than black for a warning.

    If you all think it would be better changing these red buttons to black, then I will do, but I don't think they are too bad being kept as red.
    Keep the red tab for notifications, but change the Reply/New Topic button to black.



  11. #142
    Commander
    This user has no status.
     

    Artille's Avatar
    Join Date
    16 June 2009
    Location
    Pinellas Park, FL
    Posts
    3,333
    Thanks
    524
    Thanked 351 Times in 187 Posts
    Fav Song
    Tha Mobb
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3

    Re: New Forum Layout 07.07.11

    I prefer Red for those as well. Get on MSN broski.

    EDIT: Also, change the announcement background from light blue to red to see easier... not sure why it's always been blue... same with quote backgrounds, except those should be grayish.
    Last edited by Artille; 07-10-2011 at 10:59 AM.

  12. #143
    Major
    This user has no status.
     

    PlayinWithFire's Avatar
    Join Date
    28 October 2010
    Posts
    4,536
    Thanks
    205
    Thanked 326 Times in 202 Posts

    Re: New Forum Layout 07.07.11

    Everything black except for notification imo.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to PlayinWithFire For This Useful Post:


  14. #144
    Lieutenant
    i aint crazy!!!
     

    Lil M.N's Avatar
    Join Date
    01 July 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    693
    Thanks
    156
    Thanked 53 Times in 41 Posts
    Fav Song
    Sky Is The Limit
    Fav Album
    Im stillin livin - zro

    Re: New Forum Layout 07.07.11

    why is this happening to me?
    http://i55.tinypic.com/4uf1ap.png

    why am i viewing this layout.

    im so confused and gettin pissed.

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •