Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 13 to 22 of 22

Thread: Admins

  1. #13
    Lieutenant
    This user has no status.
     
    DeadCivilian's Avatar
    Join Date
    14 June 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    763
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Fav Song
    Get Em
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Dedication 2

    Re: Admins

    Quote Originally Posted by Young Luc
    LOL.. my name got mentioned alot in this thread haha
    Haha yes it did bro, seems like we know you a bit well
    These niggas sleeping, hope they keep it in they napsack
    Watch me while I'm creeping, Leave em leakin like a flapjack

  2. #14
    Banned!
    This user has no status.
     

    Join Date
    18 June 2009
    Location
    850!
    Posts
    7,570
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Admins

    Okay, yeah. Deadcivilian, i think you are going alittle overboard with locking threads.

    You blocked this thread? viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4079

    I was THE FIRST person to post it on HQ, and someone posted the same thread alittle while later. BUT MY THREAD GETS BLOCKED? SMFH

  3. #15
    Lieutenant
    This user has no status.
     
    DeadCivilian's Avatar
    Join Date
    14 June 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    763
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Fav Song
    Get Em
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Dedication 2

    Re: Admins

    Quote Originally Posted by skimdudee420
    Okay, yeah. Deadcivilian, i think you are going alittle overboard with locking threads.

    You blocked this thread? http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/viewto ... f=9&t=4079

    I was THE FIRST person to post it on HQ, and someone posted the same thread alittle while later. BUT MY THREAD GETS BLOCKED? SMFH
    Haha remember I'm not the only one who can lock threads bro. So before you point fingers make sure you know who did it cuz I left that one unlocked for the same reason. I saw you posted it first so I left it to someone else to see what they were gonna do with it.
    These niggas sleeping, hope they keep it in they napsack
    Watch me while I'm creeping, Leave em leakin like a flapjack

  4. #16
    Commander
    Free Weezy , nigga ..
     

    Join Date
    22 June 2009
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    2,192
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Re: Admins

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadCivilian
    Quote Originally Posted by skimdudee420
    Okay, yeah. Deadcivilian, i think you are going alittle overboard with locking threads.

    You blocked this thread? viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4079

    I was THE FIRST person to post it on HQ, and someone posted the same thread alittle while later. BUT MY THREAD GETS BLOCKED? SMFH
    Haha remember I'm not the only one who can lock threads bro. So before you point fingers make sure you know who did it cuz I left that one unlocked for the same reason. I saw you posted it first so I left it to someone else to see what they were gonna do with it.
    Ahahah.
    I bet Skim feels stupid as fuck now.
    Lmfao.

    Smoke good, eat good.
    Only fuck a bitch if her throat good, feet good.
    Just bought a fleetwood, and imma put some D's on that bitch.
    Looking like i gotta diamond disease on my wrist.

  5. #17
    Major
    on flight 420
     
    YoungMoneyEnt's Avatar
    Join Date
    15 June 2009
    Location
    Chicago, IL l Gender: M
    Posts
    4,936
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 107 Times in 57 Posts
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter III
    Fav Mixtape
    Drought 3

    Re: Admins

    Quote Originally Posted by koolkiddale13
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadCivilian
    Quote Originally Posted by skimdudee420
    Okay, yeah. Deadcivilian, i think you are going alittle overboard with locking threads.

    You blocked this thread? viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4079

    I was THE FIRST person to post it on HQ, and someone posted the same thread alittle while later. BUT MY THREAD GETS BLOCKED? SMFH
    Haha remember I'm not the only one who can lock threads bro. So before you point fingers make sure you know who did it cuz I left that one unlocked for the same reason. I saw you posted it first so I left it to someone else to see what they were gonna do with it.
    Ahahah.
    I bet Skim feels stupid as fuck now.
    Lmfao.
    Lol at Kiddale
    Co-sign sorta
    Tha Carter Franchise <3

  6. #18
    Banned!
    This user has no status.
     

    Join Date
    18 June 2009
    Location
    850!
    Posts
    7,570
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Admins

    Well im just saying, since you've become a mod, ALOT of threads have been getting locked. So i figured it was you. I still dont see why my thread got locked though. I WAS THE FIRST to post it?

  7. #19
    Lieutenant
    This user has no status.
     
    DeadCivilian's Avatar
    Join Date
    14 June 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    763
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Fav Song
    Get Em
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Dedication 2

    Re: Admins

    Quote Originally Posted by skimdudee420
    Well im just saying, since you've become a mod, ALOT of threads have been getting locked. So i figured it was you. I still dont see why my thread got locked though. I WAS THE FIRST to post it?
    Well I'm sorry you feel that way. Its funny how you continue to point fingers though, yes I have locked some but not all of the threads that have been locked since I became a mod. I'm doing what Danny said to do & just to let you know, if I'm not completely sure if I should lock, ban or delete threads or posts guess who I go to? I know you were the first to post your thread but like I said earlier, I don't know who did it?
    These niggas sleeping, hope they keep it in they napsack
    Watch me while I'm creeping, Leave em leakin like a flapjack

  8. #20
    Banned!
    This user has no status.
     

    Join Date
    18 June 2009
    Location
    850!
    Posts
    7,570
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Admins

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadCivilian
    Quote Originally Posted by skimdudee420
    Well im just saying, since you've become a mod, ALOT of threads have been getting locked. So i figured it was you. I still dont see why my thread got locked though. I WAS THE FIRST to post it?
    Well I'm sorry you feel that way. Its funny how you continue to point fingers though, yes I have locked some but not all of the threads that have been locked since I became a mod. I'm doing what Danny said to do & just to let you know, if I'm not completely sure if I should lock, ban or delete threads or posts guess who I go to? I know you were the first to post your thread but like I said earlier, I don't know who did it?
    Its straight brah. Im just saying.

  9. #21
    Lieutenant
    This user has no status.
     
    DeadCivilian's Avatar
    Join Date
    14 June 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    763
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Fav Song
    Get Em
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Dedication 2

    Re: Admins

    Quote Originally Posted by skimdudee420
    Its straight brah. Im just saying.
    Cool bro
    These niggas sleeping, hope they keep it in they napsack
    Watch me while I'm creeping, Leave em leakin like a flapjack

  10. #22
    Banned!
    This user has no status.
     

    Join Date
    18 June 2009
    Location
    850!
    Posts
    7,570
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Admins

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadCivilian
    Quote Originally Posted by skimdudee420
    Its straight brah. Im just saying.
    Cool bro
    Yeah, i just still dont understand why it got blocked...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •