Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 37 to 48 of 48

Thread: Spammers

  1. #37
    Major
    I heard you stay with Reggie,
    nigga where the rocket power
     

    EastsideBoi89's Avatar
    Join Date
    15 June 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, Ga/Bay Area
    Posts
    4,376
    Thanks
    76
    Thanked 743 Times in 407 Posts
    Fav Song
    No Quitter
    Fav Album
    C2
    Fav Mixtape
    D2

    Re: Spammers

    I need a global mod to ban these fuckers!

  2. #38
    Corporal
    This user has no status.
     
    Mr X's Avatar
    Join Date
    10 August 2010
    Posts
    71
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 1 Post

    Re: Spammers

    Quote Originally Posted by Franknstein View Post
    why is the start menu on top for you comp?
    cuz i wanted it up there


  3. #39
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    XO 'til we Overdose
     

    Franknstein's Avatar
    Join Date
    27 October 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    12,266
    Thanks
    200
    Thanked 681 Times in 514 Posts
    Fav Song
    This What I Call Her.
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II.
    Fav Mixtape
    Dedication 2.

    Re: Spammers

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr X View Post
    cuz i wanted it up there

    fair enough and this is why we need a GM on at nearly all times




  4. #40
    God
    Go fuck yourself.
     


    Join Date
    01 August 2009
    Posts
    10,061
    Thanks
    224
    Thanked 473 Times in 313 Posts

    Re: Spammers

    Shit like this is why there should be at least 1 Global Mod online at all times. I know time zones can make that possible.

  5. #41
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    XO 'til we Overdose
     

    Franknstein's Avatar
    Join Date
    27 October 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    12,266
    Thanks
    200
    Thanked 681 Times in 514 Posts
    Fav Song
    This What I Call Her.
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II.
    Fav Mixtape
    Dedication 2.

    Re: Spammers

    Quote Originally Posted by Skullcandy365.erichq View Post
    Shit like this is why there should be at least 1 Global Mod online at all times. I know time zones can make that possible.
    Apparently fredd's in jail and dead civilian is like never on
    so we should technically have 2 open spots to help out artille and chronic




  6. #42
    God
    Go fuck yourself.
     


    Join Date
    01 August 2009
    Posts
    10,061
    Thanks
    224
    Thanked 473 Times in 313 Posts

    Re: Spammers

    Quote Originally Posted by Franknstein View Post
    Apparently fredd's in jail and dead civilian is like never on
    so we should technically have 2 open spots to help out artille and chronic
    I don't think I've ever seen Fredd or Dead Civilian online.

  7. #43
    Corporal
    This user has no status.
     
    Mr X's Avatar
    Join Date
    10 August 2010
    Posts
    71
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 1 Post

    Re: Spammers

    Message to all LilWayneHQ members *cough frank*



    sidenote: i should have some authority on this on site....


  8. #44
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    XO 'til we Overdose
     

    Franknstein's Avatar
    Join Date
    27 October 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    12,266
    Thanks
    200
    Thanked 681 Times in 514 Posts
    Fav Song
    This What I Call Her.
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II.
    Fav Mixtape
    Dedication 2.

    Re: Spammers

    Quote Originally Posted by Skullcandy365.erichq View Post
    I don't think I've ever seen Fredd or Dead Civilian online.
    iv seen fredd online never DC
    but we really need new or more GM's




  9. #45
    General
    I'm me, bitch.
     

    GypsyStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    15 June 2009
    Location
    DMV
    Posts
    5,208
    Thanks
    52
    Thanked 170 Times in 126 Posts
    Fav Song
    DaDaDa/I Feel Like Dyin
    Fav Album
    Rebirth
    Fav Mixtape
    No Celings

    Re: Spammers

    This is why having multiple levels of mods is so stupid. Nothing happens in my section but when shit on the board actually goes down and im the only one on, I have to sit here and watch everything fuck up in other sections because I dont have access to delete posts outside the YM section?? Ok and even if I did have access then I can just delete posts but not ban the people?? Its just like..........
    http://www.iamshanell.com
    LOG ON AND GET INTO IT!!!!

  10. #46
    Life.
    Uprightness...
     

    ProBitaz.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    25 January 2010
    Location
    Above
    Posts
    18,296
    Thanks
    2,166
    Thanked 1,889 Times in 1,474 Posts
    Fav Song
    Lighten Up My(La La La)
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3

    Re: Spammers

    I got one which needs a ban! right a-fucking-way = weezysucksass

  11. #47
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    x
     

    KnockMeOut's Avatar
    Join Date
    25 October 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    14,162
    Thanks
    1,875
    Thanked 1,439 Times in 900 Posts

    Re: Spammers

    Quote Originally Posted by GypsyStar View Post
    This is why having multiple levels of mods is so stupid. Nothing happens in my section but when shit on the board actually goes down and im the only one on, I have to sit here and watch everything fuck up in other sections because I dont have access to delete posts outside the YM section?? Ok and even if I did have access then I can just delete posts but not ban the people?? Its just like..........
    Yeah I agree.
    I think all mods should be able to ban people.

    Why arent they anyways?

  12. #48
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    x
     

    KnockMeOut's Avatar
    Join Date
    25 October 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    14,162
    Thanks
    1,875
    Thanked 1,439 Times in 900 Posts

    Re: Spammers

    http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/smuratralry-53599
    someone ban this shit...
    a bot or something

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •