Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 13 to 24 of 34

Thread: Quote Notification

  1. #13
    bish
    DiamondATL
     

    Jewazi's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 January 2010
    Location
    415
    Posts
    4,279
    Thanks
    296
    Thanked 605 Times in 449 Posts
    Fav Song
    Soulja Boy - Crank Dat

    Re: Quote Notification

    Quote Originally Posted by Wisheezy View Post
    Only one I believe, we tested that too and it only did it once.
    When is the checking for Thanks option thing coming? (damn so easy to get your attention now haha)

    #KnuckIfYouBuckBoiii





  2. #14
    GFXGKTA
    Oh welll..
     

    OllyCarterz's Avatar
    Join Date
    19 October 2009
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    7,680
    Thanks
    1,802
    Thanked 3,211 Times in 1,549 Posts
    Fav Song
    No Quitter
    Fav Album
    Free Weezy Album
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisheezy View Post
    Awwwwww shit. Thanks
    Can you guys do a similar thing as the quote notification, but different like : if i comment on a thread like " Wisheezy did a good job". Without quoting can you guys do a notification for that also ?

  3. #15
    Super Moderator
    This user has no status.
     

    Wisheezy's Avatar
    Join Date
    09 September 2009
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    10,945
    Thanks
    1,145
    Thanked 3,321 Times in 1,808 Posts

    Re: Quote Notification

    Quote Originally Posted by Jewazi View Post
    When is the checking for Thanks option thing coming? (damn so easy to get your attention now haha)
    Lol I know right... Umm well Danny is speaking to the guy who made the mod and we're awaiting the answer on that one still. Should be coming soon though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollyboy View Post
    Can you guys do a similar thing as the quote notification, but different like : if i comment on a thread like " Wisheezy did a good job". Without quoting can you guys do a notification for that also ?
    I think there's a seperate hack for that, not sure though. I'll have a look but this won't be an immediate priority.


  4. #16
    bish
    DiamondATL
     

    Jewazi's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 January 2010
    Location
    415
    Posts
    4,279
    Thanks
    296
    Thanked 605 Times in 449 Posts
    Fav Song
    Soulja Boy - Crank Dat

    Re: Quote Notification

    Quote Originally Posted by Ollyboy View Post
    Can you guys do a similar thing as the quote notification, but different like : if i comment on a thread like " Wisheezy did a good job". Without quoting can you guys do a notification for that also ?
    You'd have to be very specific when you type the name then, no aka's etc. (unless mod is goat like that)

    #KnuckIfYouBuckBoiii





  5. #17
    Super Moderator
    This user has no status.
     

    Wisheezy's Avatar
    Join Date
    09 September 2009
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    10,945
    Thanks
    1,145
    Thanked 3,321 Times in 1,808 Posts

    Re: Quote Notification

    Quote Originally Posted by Jewazi View Post
    You'd have to be very specific when you type the name then, no aka's etc. (unless mod is goat like that)
    The mod is like how Facebook is I believe, you'd literally type @Jewazi and while you're typing it names would appear below and the more specificly you type the user name it'll eventually hit a direct match and then you'd click on it. But yeah no need for that tbh I think that mod has a load of other features which are just not needed.


  6. #18
    bish
    DiamondATL
     

    Jewazi's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 January 2010
    Location
    415
    Posts
    4,279
    Thanks
    296
    Thanked 605 Times in 449 Posts
    Fav Song
    Soulja Boy - Crank Dat

    Re: Quote Notification

    Quote Originally Posted by Wisheezy View Post
    The mod is like how Facebook is I believe, you'd literally type @Jewazi and while you're typing it names would appear below and the more specificly you type the user name it'll eventually hit a direct match and then you'd click on it. But yeah no need for that tbh I think that mod has a load of other features which are just not needed.
    I guess it would be like tagging people on fb lol, damn crazy this site is getting juiced up. what other mods is the site capable of doing?

    #KnuckIfYouBuckBoiii





  7. #19
    Super Moderator
    This user has no status.
     

    Wisheezy's Avatar
    Join Date
    09 September 2009
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    10,945
    Thanks
    1,145
    Thanked 3,321 Times in 1,808 Posts

    Re: Quote Notification

    Quote Originally Posted by Jewazi View Post
    I guess it would be like tagging people on fb lol, damn crazy this site is getting juiced up. what other mods is the site capable of doing?
    Pretty much anything. Here have a look for yourself: vBulletin 4.x Add-ons - vBulletin.org Forum


  8. #20
    General
    Black Hippy. TDE.
     

    WRiTESiCKRHYMES's Avatar
    Join Date
    01 December 2009
    Location
    In Ya Bitch
    Posts
    5,536
    Thanks
    133
    Thanked 452 Times in 363 Posts

    Re: Quote Notification

    this isn't working for me...


  9. #21
    Guest1
    Guest
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Quote Notification

    Quote Originally Posted by WRiTESiCKRHYMES View Post
    this isn't working for me...
    You gotta turn it on if you haven't already..

  10. #22
    General
    Black Hippy. TDE.
     

    WRiTESiCKRHYMES's Avatar
    Join Date
    01 December 2009
    Location
    In Ya Bitch
    Posts
    5,536
    Thanks
    133
    Thanked 452 Times in 363 Posts

    Re: Quote Notification

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaden View Post
    You gotta turn it on if you haven't already..
    i did. it notified me of this quote, but not when i got quoted in the Random Topic thread a minute ago.

    weird...


  11. #23
    CERTIFIED LOVER BOY
    fuck @sealneaward & any1
    that love him
     

    THA GR8 M8's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 April 2010
    Posts
    18,613
    Thanks
    1,715
    Thanked 5,201 Times in 2,917 Posts

    Re: Quote Notification

    Eh failed attempt imo.



    protect dunston at all costs

  12. #24
    Administrator
    MU, MUF, MUFC OK
     

    Danny M's Avatar
    Join Date
    11 June 2009
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Posts
    14,095
    Thanks
    4,659
    Thanked 5,727 Times in 3,164 Posts
    Fav Song
    I'm Me
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3

    Re: Quote Notification

    Quote Originally Posted by IceMan View Post
    I don't want to delete every PM though
    Then don't turn the hack on or just delete certain PM's

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •