Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 13 to 24 of 102

Thread: New layout to LWHQ

  1. #13
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    If anyone irl finds this
    account, I made it a while ago
    so don't judge.
     

    Flame Beats's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 September 2011
    Location
    Making Beats
    Posts
    7,712
    Thanks
    1,546
    Thanked 1,718 Times in 1,333 Posts
    Fav Song
    Cry Out
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny M View Post
    To which colours would you want
    I just meant the shape. they're too square-ish
    .................... ....................


  2. #14
    Papi Chulo
    2livekrew
     

    tha_chronic's Avatar
    Join Date
    14 June 2009
    Location
    Zurich, Switzerland
    Posts
    3,639
    Thanks
    189
    Thanked 517 Times in 224 Posts
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3
    the banner is crazy but I feel like the background is a bit intrusive as it is quite bright but great job @Wisheezy !!!

  3. #15
    Super Moderator
    This user has no status.
     

    Wisheezy's Avatar
    Join Date
    09 September 2009
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    10,942
    Thanks
    1,144
    Thanked 3,321 Times in 1,808 Posts
    Ah hell yeah. It's looking fresh! keep the feedback coming I'm sure if people dislike certain things we can tweak it or change it. Appreciate the love, and thanks to @Danny M for helping me throughout the design


  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Wisheezy For This Useful Post:


  5. #16
    General
    It's the Whiskey talking...
     

    Proof's Avatar
    Join Date
    09 January 2011
    Posts
    6,974
    Thanks
    770
    Thanked 701 Times in 585 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisheezy View Post
    Ah hell yeah. It's looking fresh! keep the feedback coming I'm sure if people dislike certain things we can tweak it or change it. Appreciate the love, and thanks to @Danny M for helping me throughout the design
    how you been bro...you planning on getting the Xbox One?

  6. #17
    Super Moderator
    This user has no status.
     

    Wisheezy's Avatar
    Join Date
    09 September 2009
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    10,942
    Thanks
    1,144
    Thanked 3,321 Times in 1,808 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Proof View Post
    how you been bro...you planning on getting the Xbox One?
    Good bro you? maybe, not sure what console to get yet yourself?


  7. #18
    General
    It's the Whiskey talking...
     

    Proof's Avatar
    Join Date
    09 January 2011
    Posts
    6,974
    Thanks
    770
    Thanked 701 Times in 585 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisheezy View Post
    Good bro you? maybe, not sure what console to get yet yourself?
    im aight man hanging in there, i moved away from home which is why i wasnt on for a good couple of months

    idk if im getting the Xbox One if they do this whole you need internet connection for it to work thing i may say fuck it

  8. #19
    Super Moderator
    This user has no status.
     

    Wisheezy's Avatar
    Join Date
    09 September 2009
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    10,942
    Thanks
    1,144
    Thanked 3,321 Times in 1,808 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Proof View Post
    im aight man hanging in there, i moved away from home which is why i wasnt on for a good couple of months

    idk if im getting the Xbox One if they do this whole you need internet connection for it to work thing i may say fuck it
    They changed it, you don't need a connection 24/7 bruh. Go peep the xbox thread here, we'll keep this thread on topic :p


  9. #20
    Major
    The Greatest
     

    Black00's Avatar
    Join Date
    22 July 2012
    Posts
    4,228
    Thanks
    454
    Thanked 670 Times in 534 Posts
    Fav Song
    sky is the limit, 3peat
    Fav Album
    C2|C3|C4|C5
    Fav Mixtape
    DD3|S4TW2
    it's great! nice job guys! i like it


  10. #21
    Major
    End.
     


    Join Date
    23 June 2013
    Posts
    3,878
    Thanks
    1,114
    Thanked 652 Times in 531 Posts
    Y'all should let me design this site.

    This whole layout is wack imo.

    No wonder like only 100 people come here for real.

    Wayne is the most popular rapper in the game yet his forum has 100 or so people visiting it, that shit doesn't add up to me.

    Y'all need better marketing for real though like no lie like Drake.

  11. #22
    Super Moderator
    This user has no status.
     

    Wisheezy's Avatar
    Join Date
    09 September 2009
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    10,942
    Thanks
    1,144
    Thanked 3,321 Times in 1,808 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nickiminajsitonmyface View Post
    Y'all should let me design this site.

    This whole layout is wack imo.

    No wonder like only 100 people come here for real.

    Wayne is the most popular rapper in the game yet his forum has 100 or so people visiting it, that shit doesn't add up to me.

    Y'all need better marketing for real though like no lie like Drake.
    The main blog is where the main hits come from. And it's only Danny who runs it, we're not fucking rapradar with an office and employee's. 100 people? There's been 463 active members in the last 24 hours alone, Show us your work in the GFX section if you think you can do better first, before just saying it's wack with no real constructive criticism to your post.


  12. #23
    Major
    End.
     


    Join Date
    23 June 2013
    Posts
    3,878
    Thanks
    1,114
    Thanked 652 Times in 531 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisheezy View Post
    The main blog is where the main hits come from. And it's only Danny who runs it, we're not fucking rapradar with an office and employee's. 100 people? There's been 463 active members in the last 24 hours alone, Show us your work in the GFX section if you think you can do better first, before just saying it's wack with no real constructive criticism to your post.
    Do you have a PayPal account?

  13. #24
    Super Moderator
    This user has no status.
     

    Wisheezy's Avatar
    Join Date
    09 September 2009
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    10,942
    Thanks
    1,144
    Thanked 3,321 Times in 1,808 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nickiminajsitonmyface View Post
    Do you have a PayPal account?
    Me personally or the website? And why?


Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •