Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 18

Thread: @Danny M

  1. #1
    CERTIFIED LOVER BOY
    fuck @sealneaward & any1
    that love him
     

    THA GR8 M8's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 April 2010
    Posts
    18,630
    Thanks
    1,717
    Thanked 5,208 Times in 2,919 Posts

    @Danny M

    @Danny M

    i'm tired of my threads being fucking locked by your terrible mod staff smh


    this place is more alive than it has in awhile which equals more money in your pockets from the ads



    but this fgt @Wisheezy locks threads left and right and shit. what harm does a few threads in general chat do? smh we dont spam the real sections so what harm is being done



    u need a mod that doesnt catch feels



    1 more locked thread of mine by him and his whole lwhq profile being facebook messaged to certain ppl. try me n my goons gon get wilder than flocka



    protect dunston at all costs

  2. #2
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    why u even care?
     

    Vocker's Avatar
    Join Date
    15 March 2011
    Location
    right there under hell
    Posts
    15,094
    Thanks
    2,119
    Thanked 3,808 Times in 2,423 Posts
    Fav Song
    Novacane, Pres. Carter
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    No Ceilings
    in before ban.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shake View Post
    Why so negative all the time???


  3. #3
    CERTIFIED LOVER BOY
    fuck @sealneaward & any1
    that love him
     

    THA GR8 M8's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 April 2010
    Posts
    18,630
    Thanks
    1,717
    Thanked 5,208 Times in 2,919 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Vocker View Post
    in before ban.
    i agree. danny needs to ban wisheezy



    protect dunston at all costs

  4. #4
    Major
    Thuggin'
     

    My Hubbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 April 2011
    Location
    ok
    Posts
    4,833
    Thanks
    3,179
    Thanked 1,166 Times in 850 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ABjerg View Post
    i agree. danny needs to ban wisheezy

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to My Hubbie For This Useful Post:


  6. #5
    CERTIFIED LOVER BOY
    fuck @sealneaward & any1
    that love him
     

    THA GR8 M8's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 April 2010
    Posts
    18,630
    Thanks
    1,717
    Thanked 5,208 Times in 2,919 Posts
    @Sam.




    protect dunston at all costs

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to THA GR8 M8 For This Useful Post:


  8. #6
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    sealneaward is a bitch
     

    WeEeEeEzZzZyYy's Avatar
    Join Date
    14 June 2009
    Location
    area 51
    Posts
    31,840
    Thanks
    6,200
    Thanked 7,355 Times in 5,219 Posts
    Fav Song
    let the beat build
    Fav Album
    tha carter 3
    Fav Mixtape
    dedication 4
    i dont wanna see no one get banned

      Spoiler:
    except @BrewCityYM

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to WeEeEeEzZzZyYy For This Useful Post:


  10. #7
    General
    Holla at you, soo woo!
     

    MarkoMaxX's Avatar
    Join Date
    08 August 2012
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    5,287
    Thanks
    2,144
    Thanked 1,382 Times in 1,047 Posts
    Fav Song
    Something you forgot
    Fav Album
    The Carter II/III
    Fav Mixtape
    DD3
    Quote Originally Posted by ABjerg View Post
    @Danny M

    i'm tired of my threads being fucking locked by your terrible mod staff smh


    this place is more alive than it has in awhile which equals more money in your pockets from the ads



    but this fgt @Wisheezy locks threads left and right and shit. what harm does a few threads in general chat do? smh we dont spam the real sections so what harm is being done



    u need a mod that doesnt catch feels



    1 more locked thread of mine by him and his whole lwhq profile being facebook messaged to certain ppl. try me n my goons gon get wilder than flocka
    this.. general chat is for off topic threads, it's for fun and it doesn't hurt forum..
    tbh, forum is way funnier and better then it was month ago..
    Quote Originally Posted by ABjerg View Post
    i agree. danny needs to ban wisheezy

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to MarkoMaxX For This Useful Post:


  12. #8
    CERTIFIED LOVER BOY
    fuck @sealneaward & any1
    that love him
     

    THA GR8 M8's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 April 2010
    Posts
    18,630
    Thanks
    1,717
    Thanked 5,208 Times in 2,919 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
    this.. general chat is for off topic threads, it's for fun and it doesn't hurt forum..
    tbh, forum is way funnier and better then it was month ago..

    exactly. wisheezy just lettin this modding take over his life and abusin powers. givin infractions left and right. lockin more threads a day than times @WeEeEeEzZzZyYy faps. its redic



    protect dunston at all costs

  13. #9
    General
    Holla at you, soo woo!
     

    MarkoMaxX's Avatar
    Join Date
    08 August 2012
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    5,287
    Thanks
    2,144
    Thanked 1,382 Times in 1,047 Posts
    Fav Song
    Something you forgot
    Fav Album
    The Carter II/III
    Fav Mixtape
    DD3
    Quote Originally Posted by ABjerg View Post
    exactly. wisheezy just lettin this modding take over his life and abusin powers. givin infractions left and right. lockin more threads a day than times @WeEeEeEzZzZyYy faps. its redic

  14. #10
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    sealneaward is a bitch
     

    WeEeEeEzZzZyYy's Avatar
    Join Date
    14 June 2009
    Location
    area 51
    Posts
    31,840
    Thanks
    6,200
    Thanked 7,355 Times in 5,219 Posts
    Fav Song
    let the beat build
    Fav Album
    tha carter 3
    Fav Mixtape
    dedication 4
    wisheezy just needs to chill and learn to take a joke i think

    just not take things so personal all the time

  15. #11
    CERTIFIED LOVER BOY
    fuck @sealneaward & any1
    that love him
     

    THA GR8 M8's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 April 2010
    Posts
    18,630
    Thanks
    1,717
    Thanked 5,208 Times in 2,919 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
    wisheezy just needs to chill and learn to take a joke i think

    just not take things so personal all the time
    exactly. he gave @Sam. an infraction just for telling him the rating a girl gave wisheezy on his looks



    protect dunston at all costs

  16. #12
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    Mamba Forever.
     

    Weezy_KB24's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 March 2010
    Posts
    14,349
    Thanks
    1,370
    Thanked 2,673 Times in 1,847 Posts
    Fav Song
    3-Peat.
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II.
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3.
    most of you guys were becoming annoying as fuck though tbh. it was funny at first but then you guys were desperate.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Weezy_KB24 For This Useful Post:


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •