Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 13 to 24 of 74

Thread: Voting Thread . LWHQ Forum Awards 2013

  1. #13
    Commander
    @dametri426 is really fat tbh
     

    TinyPenisProductions's Avatar
    Join Date
    12 March 2013
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    3,399
    Thanks
    1,295
    Thanked 974 Times in 698 Posts
    Fav Song
    Best Thing Yet
    Fav Album
    C2
    Fav Mixtape
    DD3
    Member of the year: @dametri426
    Best Graphic Designer: @dametri426

    Best Rapper: @dametri426

    Best New Member: @dametri426

    Funniest Member: @dametri426

    Best Avatar/Sig: @dametri426

    Most Hated Member: @dametri426

    Most Annoying Member: @dametri426

    L Of The Year: @dametri426

    Thread OF The Year: Hard to pick but any of @dametri426 's

    Coolest Member: @dametri426

    Weirdest Member @dametri426

    Most likely To Get Famous: @dametri426

    Most Likely To Get Arrested: @dametri426

    Most Likely To Come Out Of The Closet: @dametri426 (model babe is a dude)

    Best Troll: @dametri426

    Worst Troll: @dametri426
    Quote Originally Posted by dametri426 View Post
    nigga jay z lips are average size
    Quote Originally Posted by Waynasite View Post
    Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to TinyPenisProductions For This Useful Post:


  3. #14
    Captain
    who am I
     

    dametri426's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 April 2013
    Location
    north carolina
    Posts
    1,451
    Thanks
    409
    Thanked 239 Times in 184 Posts
    Fav Song
    mr carter
    Fav Album
    carter 2
    Fav Mixtape
    no celings
    Quote Originally Posted by nyberg View Post
    You gonna dump your "model" girlfriend
    I showed you her pics? I knew if I made that comment I would get hate lamo

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by TinyPenisProductions View Post
    Member of the year: @dametri426
    Best Graphic Designer: @dametri426

    Best Rapper: @dametri426

    Best New Member: @dametri426

    Funniest Member: @dametri426

    Best Avatar/Sig: @dametri426

    Most Hated Member: @dametri426

    Most Annoying Member: @dametri426

    L Of The Year: @dametri426

    Thread OF The Year: Hard to pick but any of @dametri426 's

    Coolest Member: @dametri426

    Weirdest Member @dametri426

    Most likely To Get Famous: @dametri426

    Most Likely To Get Arrested: @dametri426

    Most Likely To Come Out Of The Closet: @dametri426 (model babe is a dude)

    Best Troll: @dametri426

    Worst Troll: @dametri426
    I AM KING OF LWHQ I TOLD YALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




  4. #15
    Patriots Nation
    Patriots Nation
     

    SwagSwag's Avatar
    Join Date
    29 October 2011
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    3,873
    Thanks
    254
    Thanked 655 Times in 472 Posts
    Fav Song
    Me and My Drank
    Quote Originally Posted by dametri426 View Post
    Most Likely To Become a Couple: @dametri426 & @luciana
    Dont you have a really "hot model girlfriend"?


  5. #16
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    why u even care?
     

    Vocker's Avatar
    Join Date
    15 March 2011
    Location
    right there under hell
    Posts
    15,094
    Thanks
    2,119
    Thanked 3,808 Times in 2,423 Posts
    Fav Song
    Novacane, Pres. Carter
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    No Ceilings
    This won't work, just save the time

  6. #17
    Captain
    who am I
     

    dametri426's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 April 2013
    Location
    north carolina
    Posts
    1,451
    Thanks
    409
    Thanked 239 Times in 184 Posts
    Fav Song
    mr carter
    Fav Album
    carter 2
    Fav Mixtape
    no celings
    Quote Originally Posted by SwagSwag View Post
    Dont you have a really "hot model girlfriend"?

    yeah I do look of one of these forums her pic's are on one of them




  7. #18
    Major
    #Fuck Yo Feelings
     

    nyberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 March 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    5,202
    Thanks
    869
    Thanked 2,288 Times in 1,470 Posts
    Fav Song
    Way too many..
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Vocker View Post
    This won't work, just save the time
    Why wont it work?

    Quote Originally Posted by dametri426 View Post
    yeah I do look of one of these forums her pic's are on one of them
    Okay nobody really care about you or your girlfriend.. this thread is about the awards and voting, so gtfo with you and your bullshit

    Why pick on somebody helpless
    If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's


  8. #19
    Patriots Nation
    Patriots Nation
     

    SwagSwag's Avatar
    Join Date
    29 October 2011
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    3,873
    Thanks
    254
    Thanked 655 Times in 472 Posts
    Fav Song
    Me and My Drank
    Quote Originally Posted by nyberg View Post
    Okay nobody really care about you or your girlfriend.. this thread is about the awards and voting, so gtfo with you and your bullshit


  9. #20
    Captain
    who am I
     

    dametri426's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 April 2013
    Location
    north carolina
    Posts
    1,451
    Thanks
    409
    Thanked 239 Times in 184 Posts
    Fav Song
    mr carter
    Fav Album
    carter 2
    Fav Mixtape
    no celings
    Quote Originally Posted by nyberg View Post
    Why wont it work?



    Okay nobody really care about you or your girlfriend.. this thread is about the awards and voting, so gtfo with you and your bullshit
    your the one that asked me


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by SwagSwag View Post




  10. #21
    Patriots Nation
    Patriots Nation
     

    SwagSwag's Avatar
    Join Date
    29 October 2011
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    3,873
    Thanks
    254
    Thanked 655 Times in 472 Posts
    Fav Song
    Me and My Drank
    Quote Originally Posted by dametri426 View Post
    What?

  11. #22
    Commander
    @dametri426 is really fat tbh
     

    TinyPenisProductions's Avatar
    Join Date
    12 March 2013
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    3,399
    Thanks
    1,295
    Thanked 974 Times in 698 Posts
    Fav Song
    Best Thing Yet
    Fav Album
    C2
    Fav Mixtape
    DD3
    Quote Originally Posted by dametri426 View Post
    What the fuck does that have to do with anything
    Quote Originally Posted by dametri426 View Post
    nigga jay z lips are average size
    Quote Originally Posted by Waynasite View Post
    Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

  12. #23
    Patriots Nation
    Patriots Nation
     

    SwagSwag's Avatar
    Join Date
    29 October 2011
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    3,873
    Thanks
    254
    Thanked 655 Times in 472 Posts
    Fav Song
    Me and My Drank
    Quote Originally Posted by TinyPenisProductions View Post
    What the fuck does that have to do with anything
    Is he trying to show us that his "girl" has really short buttcheeks and a penis?

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to SwagSwag For This Useful Post:


  14. #24
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    everybody in this bitch got a
    mugshot
     

    WeezyFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    16 June 2009
    Location
    Birdman's basement
    Posts
    19,233
    Thanks
    4,244
    Thanked 4,241 Times in 2,483 Posts
    Fav Song
    Hustler Musik
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3
    Member of the year:
    @lilweezyfan

    Best Graphic Designer:
    @OllyCarterz

    Best Rapper:
    @lilweezyfan

    Best New Member:
    @YMCMB357

    Funniest Member:
    @lilweezyfan


    Best Avatar/Sig:
    @Syko


    Most Hated Member:
    @BrewCityYM

    Most Annoying Member:
    @dametri426

    L Of The Year:

    @Sportz / @ImSorry (Apology letter)


    Thread OF The Year:

    The day Johnny killed himself

    Coolest Member:
    @Sam.

    Weirdest Member:
    @danielnfl36

    Most likely To Get Famous:
    @Danny M

    Most Likely To Get Arrested:
    @sk8flip4life182

    Most Likely To Come Out Of The Closet:
    @Mars Martian

    Best Troll:
    @KidComet

    Worst Troll:

    @StreetsBeGoinHam


    ''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •