Major
    how do i take this text off!??

Thanks
    Fav Song
    Open Safe (OG)
    Fav Album
    carter 3

this forum

it doesn't make you guys feel like your feelings are hurt when people are mean to you here lol? the forum I used to be on, it was like against the rules to be mean to people and shit lol you couldnít even cuss up on there

but here you can do anything you want

the pros of this forum, alot more drama alot more fights, AND. you can cuss. the cons, itís hard to get notifications, people only write one line, people call you gay -_-.

seriously, it should be like to where you gotta be 18 or old to be on this site or some shit lol, cuz like so it wont be like no lil kids up on here lol. cuz like hell you gotta be 18 or older to even BUY his cdís in the stores ANYWAY, so like it shouldnít even be no lil kids on this site in the FIRST place, you dig me?

cuz newflash, lil wayne doesnít make music for 16 year olds, he makes musics for ADULTS and LEGAL AUDIENCES. THATíS why he be talking so much about sex all the time, cuz ONLY ADULTS CAN HAVE SEX. a 13 year old listening to lil wayne is akin to a little kid in canada watching an 18R flick without a guardian, itís completely wrong, and if youíre a 13 year old listening to lil wayne honestly you should be HELD in the CONTEMPT of COURT and CHARGED by the COURTS OF LAW. because little KIDS should not be SUBJECTED to THESE kinds of feelings at ALL. they are TOO YOUNG to be processin these lyrics that this man be saying

so there. hopefully I was able to convince some people here that kids should not be here using this forum at all lol. cuz that shit ainít cool, but Ima be the nigga to tell you that shit aint cool tho. so hey who agrees with me that you should be 18 or older to access this site? (or atleast parental permission atleast?...) but PLEASE no drama please only 18 or older post here plz

2. The Following User Says Thank You to -_- For This Useful Post:

Commander
    "Fuck 007, I work 24/7, I
    ain't got time to bond with no
    bitch"

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by -_- View Post
    it doesn't make you guys feel like your feelings are hurt when people are mean to you here lol? the forum I used to be on, it was like against the rules to be mean to people and shit lol you couldn’t even cuss up on there

the pros of this forum, alot more drama alot more fights, AND. you can cuss. the cons, it’s hard to get notifications, people only write one line, people call you gay -_-.

seriously, it should be like to where you gotta be 18 or old to be on this site or some shit lol, cuz like so it wont be like no lil kids up on here lol. cuz like hell you gotta be 18 or older to even BUY his cd’s in the stores ANYWAY, so like it shouldn’t even be no lil kids on this site in the FIRST place, you dig me?

cuz newflash, lil wayne doesn’t make music for 16 year olds, he makes musics for ADULTS and LEGAL AUDIENCES. THAT’S why he be talking so much about sex all the time, cuz ONLY ADULTS CAN HAVE SEX. a 13 year old listening to lil wayne is akin to a little kid in canada watching an 18R flick without a guardian, it’s completely wrong, and if you’re a 13 year old listening to lil wayne honestly you should be HELD in the CONTEMPT of COURT and CHARGED by the COURTS OF LAW. because little KIDS should not be SUBJECTED to THESE kinds of feelings at ALL. they are TOO YOUNG to be processin these lyrics that this man be saying

so there. hopefully I was able to convince some people here that kids should not be here using this forum at all lol. cuz that shit ain’t cool, but Ima be the nigga to tell you that shit aint cool tho. so hey who agrees with me that you should be 18 or older to access this site? (or atleast parental permission atleast?...) but PLEASE no drama please only 18 or older post here plz
    I can hear your vagina from here.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LilMeazy For This Useful Post:

Free Weezy, Free C5
    and this is just a mixtape

Thanks
    Thanked 2,102 Times in 1,494 Posts
    Fav Song
    Open Letter
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3
    it doesn't make you guys feel like your feelings are hurt when people are mean to you here lol? the forum I used to be on, it was like against the rules to be mean to people and shit lol you couldn’t even cuss up on there

the pros of this forum, alot more drama alot more fights, AND. you can cuss. the cons, it’s hard to get notifications, people only write one line, people call you gay -_-.

seriously, it should be like to where you gotta be 18 or old to be on this site or some shit lol, cuz like so it wont be like no lil kids up on here lol. cuz like hell you gotta be 18 or older to even BUY his cd’s in the stores ANYWAY, so like it shouldn’t even be no lil kids on this site in the FIRST place, you dig me?

cuz newflash, lil wayne doesn’t make music for 16 year olds, he makes musics for ADULTS and LEGAL AUDIENCES. THAT’S why he be talking so much about sex all the time, cuz ONLY ADULTS CAN HAVE SEX. a 13 year old listening to lil wayne is akin to a little kid in canada watching an 18R flick without a guardian, it’s completely wrong, and if you’re a 13 year old listening to lil wayne honestly you should be HELD in the CONTEMPT of COURT and CHARGED by the COURTS OF LAW. because little KIDS should not be SUBJECTED to THESE kinds of feelings at ALL. they are TOO YOUNG to be processin these lyrics that this man be saying

so there. hopefully I was able to convince some people here that kids should not be here using this forum at all lol. cuz that shit ain’t cool, but Ima be the nigga to tell you that shit aint cool tho. so hey who agrees with me that you should be 18 or older to access this site? (or atleast parental permission atleast?...) but PLEASE no drama please only 18 or older post here plz
    its funny cuz ur the one who is 13

Major
    #Fuck Yo Feelings

Thanks
    Thanked 2,288 Times in 1,470 Posts
    Fav Song
    Way too many..
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3
    Quote Originally Posted by LilMeazy View Post
    I can hear your vagina from here.

Why pick on somebody helpless
    If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

LilWayneHQ Godfather
    This user has no status.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,020 Times in 1,643 Posts
    Fav Song
    Ground Zero
    Fav Album
    Rebirth
    Fav Mixtape
    Dedication 5
    Stop catching feelings online

LilWayneHQ Godfather
    This user has over 9001 Stunna
    Points!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,001 Times in 2,456 Posts
    Fav Song
    Steady Mobbin
    Fav Album
    Like Father Like Son
    Fav Mixtape
    Dedication 5
    Are there any kids on here ?

weed & syrup
    blow out the kush and crack a
    smile for the cameras

Thanks
    Thanked 1,479 Times in 1,013 Posts
    Fav Song
    In The Morning/PMW/BMJR
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter Series
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3
    Tl;dr

This forum the shit. Fuck yo forums
    ​repetition is the father of learning

LilWayneHQ Godfather
    sealneaward is a bitch

Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 Times in 5,164 Posts
    Fav Song
    let the beat build
    Fav Album
    tha carter 3
    Fav Mixtape
    dedication 4

grow up

LilWayneHQ Godfather
    Mnjarocock

Thanks
    Thanked 3,777 Times in 2,751 Posts
    Fav Song
    Pick up my heart
    Fav Album
    C1
    Fav Mixtape
    Suffix
    OP got bullied

Theonlydjorkaeff
    This user has no status.

You're confusing mental age with real age. Most of the forum bullies on here are over 18 comfortably, but mentally they're still in their early teens.

I agree with you tbh. I've never really seen a forum like this. But it's interesting that's for sure

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Theonlydjorkaeff For This Useful Post:

-_-

Liz
    Lieutenant
    present

Thanks
    How you gonna make it eighteen and up? Ask to see ID? Besides, I don't think the younger members are the problem.

And I like it the way it is, last forum I was part of got shut down over stupid mod shit. Don't see that happening here.
    None

Theonlydjorkaeff
    This user has no status.

What other forums do y'all frequent?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast