Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Epic Days on Lil' Wayne HQ

  1. #1
    Sergeant
    This user has no status.
     

    Join Date
    25 November 2009
    Posts
    140
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 34 Times in 2 Posts

    Epic Days on Lil' Wayne HQ

    Most users ever online was 9421 between Tue 15. Dec 2009 and Wed 16. Dec 2009
    none

  2. #2
    Commander
    #Winning
     

    Lil_Weezy_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    14 June 2009
    Location
    Auckland, New Zealand
    Posts
    2,970
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 25 Times in 19 Posts
    Fav Song
    Too many to list
    Fav Album
    C3
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3

    Re: Epic Days on Lil' Wayne HQ

    Most users ever online was 281 on Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:50 am


    yup it was epic. Nice to see some new faces around the LWHQ camp in the aftermath.
    LWHQ is the number 1 source for weezy and YM period.
    Real G's move in silence like Lasagna

  3. #3
    Banned!
    This user has no status.
     

    Join Date
    18 June 2009
    Location
    850!
    Posts
    7,570
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Epic Days on Lil' Wayne HQ

    This is just another reason we need more mods. At hectic moments/days like this...

  4. #4
    In Training
    This user has no status.
     

    Join Date
    16 December 2009
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Epic Days on Lil' Wayne HQ

    That's a lot of users online at the same time and day...pretty amazing.

  5. #5
    Sergeant
    This user has no status.
     

    Join Date
    17 November 2009
    Posts
    228
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Re: Epic Days on Lil' Wayne HQ

    Was this from all the attention we got with the fake DJBMURDER Rebirth leak?

  6. #6
    Lieutenant
    This user has no status.
     

    Join Date
    11 October 2009
    Location
    http://www.myspace.com/safekidzbeatz
    Posts
    871
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Epic Days on Lil' Wayne HQ

    Quote Originally Posted by skimdudee420
    This is just another reason we need more mods. At hectic moments/days like this...
    Why did anything bad happen on that day? :suprised:



  7. #7
    Banned!
    This user has no status.
     

    Join Date
    18 June 2009
    Location
    850!
    Posts
    7,570
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Epic Days on Lil' Wayne HQ

    Quote Originally Posted by Safe_Kid
    Quote Originally Posted by skimdudee420
    This is just another reason we need more mods. At hectic moments/days like this...
    Why did anything bad happen on that day? :suprised:
    Thats the day that Rebirth leaked. Then a couple hours later, WAYM leaked.

  8. #8
    Commander
    See Four.
     
    jw99's Avatar
    Join Date
    15 June 2009
    Location
    Jupiter
    Posts
    2,231
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Fav Song
    Bill Gates
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter III
    Fav Mixtape
    No Ceilings

    Re: Epic Days on Lil' Wayne HQ

    Quote Originally Posted by skimdudee420
    Quote Originally Posted by Safe_Kid
    Quote Originally Posted by skimdudee420
    This is just another reason we need more mods. At hectic moments/days like this...
    Why did anything bad happen on that day? :suprised:
    Thats the day that Rebirth leaked. Then a couple hours later, WAYM leaked.
    Lmao. And yeahh, def need more mods.


  9. #9
    In Training
    This user has no status.
     

    Join Date
    07 January 2010
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Epic Days on Lil' Wayne HQ

    mhm.

  10. #10
    Lieutenant
    This user has no status.
     

    Join Date
    15 June 2009
    Location
    Denver, Colorado
    Posts
    586
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Epic Days on Lil' Wayne HQ

    yea thats cool there was so many of us on

  11. #11
    Sergeant
    This user has no status.
     

    Join Date
    13 December 2009
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    242
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Epic Days on Lil' Wayne HQ

    Quote Originally Posted by skimdudee420
    Quote Originally Posted by Safe_Kid
    Quote Originally Posted by skimdudee420
    This is just another reason we need more mods. At hectic moments/days like this...
    Why did anything bad happen on that day? :suprised:
    Thats the day that Rebirth leaked. Then a couple hours later, WAYM leaked.

    "You probably still a virgin, I'ma bust your cherry,
    And I'mma come through in something so cherry.
    I'm sitting on Pirelli's, pumping Makaveli,
    Showed your girlfriend my house, she think I live in Italy."


  12. #12
    Horses in my closet.
    730.
     

    Rockstar Wayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    08 December 2009
    Posts
    3,479
    Thanks
    671
    Thanked 369 Times in 323 Posts

    Re: Epic Days on Lil' Wayne HQ

    Can You Say Best Site For New Lil Wayne?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •