Thanks
    Fav Song
    Fresh's Blessing
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3

Thank You/Shoutout Regarding Current Issues

I was thinking about this earlier and I just want to give a quick thank you/shoutout to Danny, my fellow Vets, and all the users in general on here for keeping this forum free of the various social/economic/political/etc. discussions happening right now that are dividing so many people.

Nowadays you can barely check Facebook, Instagram, Reddit, etc. without there being some mention of politics of some kind. Hell, sometimes it's on a completely irrelevant video and someone just has to make it a political thing for literally no reason.

Even when Wayne or some other YM artists get involved in some political nonsense, this forum stays pretty neutral and doesn't get caught up bashing one another over the differentiating viewpoints some users may have. Even when it does happen many other users are quick to shut it down or make it clear the only thing we're here to argue about is Lil Wayne and our opinions on his music lmao.

I'm just really proud of the positive community this forum has created and how it's stayed true to itself as being a discussion board for the best rapper alive without delving into the political soup (as the GOAT said) like so many other forums and websites have. Maybe I'm just being soft or preachy or whatever but I truly love the community on here, ya'll really are the best.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Raw Tune Not A Cartoon For This Useful Post:

Lil Wayne Fanatic
    This user has no status.

Thanks
    Fav Song
    I Feel Like Dying
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3
    HQ for life VetGang even though sometimes I troll some people on here but at the end though it's always love on here

Lil Wayne & Young Thug = GOATS

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Wizzle For This Useful Post:

Weezy expert
    And confidence is a stain they
    cant wipe off. Let it all Work
    out.

Thanks
    Fav Song
    Best Rapper Alive
    Fav Album
    Carter 2, Carter 5
    Fav Mixtape
    D2, D6 Reloaded
    I love love this thread. I agree with everything. and to be real. I am on twitter facebook and all that and I never get involved with that bullshit. I never have tho. it just wouldn't be me if I did. it tears people apart and for the stupidest reasons. I did notice I don't see that on here and I love that too. its all about wayne young money or other entertainment and that's how I like it.
    They can do all they can do but they cant break unbreakable. They scared to face the truth cause they hate the view.

Follow me on twitter.
    https://www.twitter.com/CrazyWeezyFan
    Check out myTha Carter V album review.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U24fzoPBOPA

6. The Following User Says Thank You to InWeezyWeTrust For This Useful Post:

LilWayneHQ Godfather
    This user has no status.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,082 Times in 2,535 Posts
    Fav Song
    amen
    Fav Album
    like father like son.
    Fav Mixtape
    dedication 5.
    agreed, I love our community on here.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil wayne prezident For This Useful Post:

LilWayneHQ Godfather
    This user has no status.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,120 Times in 2,249 Posts
    Fav Song
    Pick up my heart
    Fav Album
    C1
    Fav Mixtape
    Suffix
    Quote Originally Posted by Raw Tune Not A Cartoon View Post
    I was thinking about this earlier and I just want to give a quick thank you/shoutout to Danny, my fellow Vets, and all the users in general on here for keeping this forum free of the various social/economic/political/etc. discussions happening right now that are dividing so many people. Nowadays you can barely check Facebook, Instagram, Reddit, etc. without there being some mention of politics of some kind. Hell, sometimes it's on a completely irrelevant video and someone just has to make it a political thing for literally no reason. Even when Wayne or some other YM artists get involved in some political nonsense, this forum stays pretty neutral and doesn't get caught up bashing one another over the differentiating viewpoints some users may have. Even when it does happen many other users are quick to shut it down or make it clear the only thing we're here to argue about is Lil Wayne and our opinions on his music lmao. I'm just really proud of the positive community this forum has created and how it's stayed true to itself as being a discussion board for the best rapper alive without delving into the political soup (as the GOAT said) like so many other forums and websites have. Maybe I'm just being soft or preachy or whatever but I truly love the community on here, ya'll really are the best.
    we are all a family and have one thing in common - we know who the GOAT is

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucifer For This Useful Post:

LilWayneHQ Godfather
    Waiting on C5

Thanks
    Fav Song
    Army Gunz
    Fav Album
    Tha Block Is Hot
    Fav Mixtape
    The Suffix
    I was thinking about this earlier and I just want to give a quick thank you/shoutout to Danny, my fellow Vets, and all the users in general on here for keeping this forum free of the various social/economic/political/etc. discussions happening right now that are dividing so many people.

Nowadays you can barely check Facebook, Instagram, Reddit, etc. without there being some mention of politics of some kind. Hell, sometimes it's on a completely irrelevant video and someone just has to make it a political thing for literally no reason.

Even when Wayne or some other YM artists get involved in some political nonsense, this forum stays pretty neutral and doesn't get caught up bashing one another over the differentiating viewpoints some users may have. Even when it does happen many other users are quick to shut it down or make it clear the only thing we're here to argue about is Lil Wayne and our opinions on his music lmao.

I'm just really proud of the positive community this forum has created and how it's stayed true to itself as being a discussion board for the best rapper alive without delving into the political soup (as the GOAT said) like so many other forums and websites have. Maybe I'm just being soft or preachy or whatever but I truly love the community on here, ya'll really are the best.

Administrator
    MU, MUF, MUFC OK

Thanks
    Thanked 5,369 Times in 2,952 Posts
    Fav Song
    I'm Me
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3

I appreciate this post so much mate

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Danny M For This Useful Post:

LilWayneHQ Godfather
    best rapper alive since the
    best rapper retired

Thanks
    Fav Song
    Fly Out
    Fav Album
    LFLS2
    Fav Mixtape
    Dedication 2

LilWayneHQ Godfather
    i swear to god i am nervous

Thanks
    Thanked 2,704 Times in 2,167 Posts
    Fav Song
    moment
    Fav Album
    tha carter 5
    Fav Mixtape
    suffix
    this is why i use lwhq more than i use social media lol

Major
    If I had you, you would be
    right here with me

Thanks
    Fav Song
    Run This Town Remix
    Fav Album
    The Carter 2
    Fav Mixtape
    No Ceilings/ DD3/D5
    Quote Originally Posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
    this is why i use lwhq more than i use social media lol
    Big Facts
    I could sell Sweet and Low to Sugar Ray Leonard!!!

Weezy expert
    And confidence is a stain they
    cant wipe off. Let it all Work
    out.

Thanks
    Fav Song
    Best Rapper Alive
    Fav Album
    Carter 2, Carter 5
    Fav Mixtape
    D2, D6 Reloaded
    Since we r on a thank u thread... I know he probably doesn't realize it but all these years I been on this site and reading the blog @Danny M does a great job describing what is going on in videos and pics and who is in them. and for me. that helps a lot.
    They can do all they can do but they cant break unbreakable. They scared to face the truth cause they hate the view.

Follow me on twitter.
    https://www.twitter.com/CrazyWeezyFan
    Check out myTha Carter V album review.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U24fzoPBOPA

LilWayneHQ Godfather
    This user has over 9001 Stunna
    Points!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,807 Times in 2,281 Posts
    Fav Song
    Steady Mobbin
    Fav Album