Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Embedding thumbnails - HALP

  1. #1
    Lieutenant
    JESUS SAVES I SPENNIT
     

    DLynn14's Avatar
    Join Date
    20 June 2019
    Location
    Greater Boston
    Posts
    615
    Thanks
    198
    Thanked 123 Times in 98 Posts
    Fav Song
    LOMC
    Fav Album
    C3
    Fav Mixtape
    D2, Drought 3, NC

    Embedding thumbnails - HALP

    Hi ya'll. I have a couple up close pics from the stop I went to on the Wayne/Blink tour and cannot for the life of me get them to embed. I have them thumbnail size and have tried to search for the answer to this, but no matter what I do they always seem to show up as an attachment that needs to be clicked on and opened rather than a thumbnail that can be viewed on the thread. "I ain't got instagram" so posting publicly then embedding a link isn't a thing for me. Would love to share but have hit the limits of my tech savviness....Help! Thank you in advance!

  2. #2
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    best rapper alive since the
    best rapper retired
     

    lilwayne-carter's Avatar
    Join Date
    14 November 2013
    Posts
    11,307
    Thanks
    1,837
    Thanked 920 Times in 816 Posts
    Fav Song
    Fly Out
    Fav Album
    LFLS2
    Fav Mixtape
    Dedication 2
    maybe upload them to imgur.com and embed the pics?

  3. #3
    Lieutenant
    JESUS SAVES I SPENNIT
     

    DLynn14's Avatar
    Join Date
    20 June 2019
    Location
    Greater Boston
    Posts
    615
    Thanks
    198
    Thanked 123 Times in 98 Posts
    Fav Song
    LOMC
    Fav Album
    C3
    Fav Mixtape
    D2, Drought 3, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
    maybe upload them to imgur.com and embed the pics?
    I will try that later thank you!

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to DLynn14 For This Useful Post:


  5. #4
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    This user has no status.
     

    Waynasite's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 October 2013
    Posts
    18,169
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 1,957 Times in 1,593 Posts
    Fav Song
    Ground Zero
    Fav Album
    Rebirth
    Fav Mixtape
    Dedication 5
    Thumbnails are working for me

  6. #5
    Administrator
    MU, MUF, MUFC OK
     

    Danny M's Avatar
    Join Date
    11 June 2009
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Posts
    13,515
    Thanks
    4,498
    Thanked 5,569 Times in 3,067 Posts
    Fav Song
    I'm Me
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3
    Quote Originally Posted by DLynn14 View Post
    Hi ya'll. I have a couple up close pics from the stop I went to on the Wayne/Blink tour and cannot for the life of me get them to embed. I have them thumbnail size and have tried to search for the answer to this, but no matter what I do they always seem to show up as an attachment that needs to be clicked on and opened rather than a thumbnail that can be viewed on the thread. "I ain't got instagram" so posting publicly then embedding a link isn't a thing for me. Would love to share but have hit the limits of my tech savviness....Help! Thank you in advance!

    Hey, I'm struggling to fully understand what you mean. Is it posible you can send me a screenshot please

  7. #6
    Lieutenant
    JESUS SAVES I SPENNIT
     

    DLynn14's Avatar
    Join Date
    20 June 2019
    Location
    Greater Boston
    Posts
    615
    Thanks
    198
    Thanked 123 Times in 98 Posts
    Fav Song
    LOMC
    Fav Album
    C3
    Fav Mixtape
    D2, Drought 3, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny M View Post
    Hey, I'm struggling to fully understand what you mean. Is it posible you can send me a screenshot please
    Thank you so much, I will definitely do that when I get a little more time and notify you when I do

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •