Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: ATTN Danny: Deceptive Site

  1. #1
    Major
    young angel, young lion
     

    martian master's Avatar
    Join Date
    24 April 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,667
    Thanks
    1,170
    Thanked 2,433 Times in 1,422 Posts
    Fav Song
    The Bad Side
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter 3
    Fav Mixtape
    Dedication 2

    ATTN Danny: Deceptive Site




    I see this whenever I click any links on the site
    When I click take me there anyways it always says it's a dead link
    I end up having to quote the post, go into advanced mode, copy the link n go there myself

    Please fix @Danny M

    I read the RIAA trying to take down some forums, maybe this has sometihng to do with that


  2. #2
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    This user has no status.
     

    Lucifer's Avatar
    Join Date
    14 July 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    19,528
    Thanks
    3,297
    Thanked 3,562 Times in 2,586 Posts
    Fav Song
    Pick up my heart
    Fav Album
    C1
    Fav Mixtape
    Suffix
    wtf i havent had anything like that

  3. #3
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    x
     

    KnockMeOut's Avatar
    Join Date
    25 October 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    13,782
    Thanks
    1,778
    Thanked 1,304 Times in 815 Posts
    Yeah I get this as well when its a redirect. I thought it must just be chrome

    You can click "see details" and then "continue to site" rather than copy/pasting.

  4. #4
    Administrator
    MU, MUF, MUFC OK
     

    Danny M's Avatar
    Join Date
    11 June 2009
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Posts
    13,515
    Thanks
    4,498
    Thanked 5,569 Times in 3,067 Posts
    Fav Song
    I'm Me
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3
    Quote Originally Posted by martian master View Post



    I see this whenever I click any links on the site
    When I click take me there anyways it always says it's a dead link
    I end up having to quote the post, go into advanced mode, copy the link n go there myself

    Please fix @Danny M

    I read the RIAA trying to take down some forums, maybe this has sometihng to do with that
    Quote Originally Posted by KnockMeOut View Post
    Yeah I get this as well when its a redirect. I thought it must just be chrome

    You can click "see details" and then "continue to site" rather than copy/pasting.

    Is this happening on every page of the forum, or just certain threads?

    I'm not having the problem on my Firefox or Chrome.

  5. #5
    YM Militia Commissioner
    I got the whole fuckin' world
    on my shoulders and I got
    everybody breathing down my
    back
     

    Raw Tune Not A Cartoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    11 July 2012
    Location
    Planet Weezy
    Posts
    1,240
    Thanks
    1,399
    Thanked 803 Times in 373 Posts
    Fav Song
    Fresh's Blessing
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3
    Same problem, any wi.to link I click on the site gives me the same warning
    RawTuneNotACartoon

  6. #6
    Administrator
    MU, MUF, MUFC OK
     

    Danny M's Avatar
    Join Date
    11 June 2009
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Posts
    13,515
    Thanks
    4,498
    Thanked 5,569 Times in 3,067 Posts
    Fav Song
    I'm Me
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Raw Tune Not A Cartoon View Post
    Same problem, any wi.to link I click on the site gives me the same warning
    You're right.

    Looking more into this, I think it's more of the "wi.to" website being an issue. I'll look more into it now.

  7. #7
    Major
    young angel, young lion
     

    martian master's Avatar
    Join Date
    24 April 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,667
    Thanks
    1,170
    Thanked 2,433 Times in 1,422 Posts
    Fav Song
    The Bad Side
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter 3
    Fav Mixtape
    Dedication 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny M View Post
    You're right.

    Looking more into this, I think it's more of the "wi.to" website being an issue. I'll look more into it now.

    im having it with YouTube videos as well
    using Firefox


  8. #8
    Administrator
    MU, MUF, MUFC OK
     

    Danny M's Avatar
    Join Date
    11 June 2009
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Posts
    13,515
    Thanks
    4,498
    Thanked 5,569 Times in 3,067 Posts
    Fav Song
    I'm Me
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3
    Quote Originally Posted by martian master View Post
    im having it with YouTube videos as well
    using Firefox

    So if you click on a YouTube link from this forum, you get the same message?

  9. #9
    Major
    young angel, young lion
     

    martian master's Avatar
    Join Date
    24 April 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,667
    Thanks
    1,170
    Thanked 2,433 Times in 1,422 Posts
    Fav Song
    The Bad Side
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter 3
    Fav Mixtape
    Dedication 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny M View Post
    So if you click on a YouTube link from this forum, you get the same message?
    yes if its pasted as a link
    if the person embeds it its fine


  10. #10
    Administrator
    MU, MUF, MUFC OK
     

    Danny M's Avatar
    Join Date
    11 June 2009
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Posts
    13,515
    Thanks
    4,498
    Thanked 5,569 Times in 3,067 Posts
    Fav Song
    I'm Me
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3
    Quote Originally Posted by martian master View Post
    yes if its pasted as a link
    if the person embeds it its fine
    I think it may have been resolved now. Are you still having this problem mate?

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Danny M For This Useful Post:


  12. #11
    Major
    young angel, young lion
     

    martian master's Avatar
    Join Date
    24 April 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,667
    Thanks
    1,170
    Thanked 2,433 Times in 1,422 Posts
    Fav Song
    The Bad Side
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter 3
    Fav Mixtape
    Dedication 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny M View Post
    I think it may have been resolved now. Are you still having this problem mate?
    Nah im good now
    check your pms tho


  13. The Following User Says Thank You to martian master For This Useful Post:


Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •