Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 37 to 48 of 48

Thread: Question For Danny About Current Actions/Getting A New Mod

  1. #37
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    Lucifer aka the punching bag
    of HQ
     

    Mnjaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    18 March 2011
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    8,097
    Thanks
    685
    Thanked 2,160 Times in 1,294 Posts
    Fav Song
    Gossip
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Dedication 2
    @Danny M damn so it's really gonna be like that huh you just gonna see this and duck and not say anything damn, what a fall from grace. There are 15 other people in here who have shown support for martian to be a new mod, and asking for new moderation. And most of them are vets, who PAID money to help keep this site running, and you're just gonna ignore all of us like that? That's just disrespectful to the people who visit your site and help keep it alive tbh. Then you get mad when I am 'disrespectful' to you forget about me because i know you aint fuckin with me now, but at least listen to the 8-9 vets in here who helped pay and keep this site running and the others who have made their voice heard, and what they'd like out of this site now that has brought tons of wayne fans together over the years. What you've done and accomplished with this site is nothing short of amazing for us and we are forever grateful, we're just asking for 1 new mod, is that to much to ask?

  2. #38
    Lil Wayne Fanatic
    #martian4mod
     

    Wizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    31 January 2016
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,160
    Thanks
    512
    Thanked 910 Times in 621 Posts
    Fav Song
    Lollipop
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter III
    Fav Mixtape
    No Ceilings
    Quote Originally Posted by Mnjaro View Post
    @Danny M damn so it's really gonna be like that huh you just gonna see this and duck and not say anything damn, what a fall from grace. There are 15 other people in here who have shown support for martian to be a new mod, and asking for new moderation. And most of them are vets, who PAID money to help keep this site running, and you're just gonna ignore all of us like that? That's just disrespectful to the people who visit your site and help keep it alive tbh. Then you get mad when I am 'disrespectful' to you forget about me because i know you aint fuckin with me now, but at least listen to the 8-9 vets in here who helped pay and keep this site running and the others who have made their voice heard, and what they'd like out of this site now that has brought tons of wayne fans together over the years. What you've done and accomplished with this site is nothing short of amazing for us and we are forever grateful, we're just asking for 1 new mod, is that to much to ask?
    @martian master the perfect member on here to be mod



    Certified Lover Boy SOON!!!

  3. #39
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    sealneaward is a bitch
     

    WeEeEeEzZzZyYy's Avatar
    Join Date
    14 June 2009
    Location
    area 51
    Posts
    31,022
    Thanks
    6,121
    Thanked 7,270 Times in 5,140 Posts
    Fav Song
    let the beat build
    Fav Album
    tha carter 3
    Fav Mixtape
    dedication 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Mnjaro View Post
    @Danny M damn so it's really gonna be like that huh you just gonna see this and duck and not say anything damn, what a fall from grace. There are 15 other people in here who have shown support for martian to be a new mod, and asking for new moderation. And most of them are vets, who PAID money to help keep this site running, and you're just gonna ignore all of us like that? That's just disrespectful to the people who visit your site and help keep it alive tbh. Then you get mad when I am 'disrespectful' to you forget about me because i know you aint fuckin with me now, but at least listen to the 8-9 vets in here who helped pay and keep this site running and the others who have made their voice heard, and what they'd like out of this site now that has brought tons of wayne fans together over the years. What you've done and accomplished with this site is nothing short of amazing for us and we are forever grateful, we're just asking for 1 new mod, is that to much to ask?
    are you in love with dude

    jesus

  4. #40
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    Lucifer aka the punching bag
    of HQ
     

    Mnjaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    18 March 2011
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    8,097
    Thanks
    685
    Thanked 2,160 Times in 1,294 Posts
    Fav Song
    Gossip
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Dedication 2
    Quote Originally Posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
    are you in love with dude

    jesus
    you come in every thread i make askin that, you jealous bb?

    i know martian personally why cant i rep for my boy?

  5. #41
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    This user has no status.
     

    Lil wayne prezident's Avatar
    Join Date
    15 June 2009
    Location
    dont think so
    Posts
    23,544
    Thanks
    4,190
    Thanked 3,188 Times in 2,629 Posts
    Fav Song
    amen
    Fav Album
    like father like son.
    Fav Mixtape
    dedication 5.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mnjaro View Post
    you come in every thread i make askin that, you jealous bb?

    i know martian personally why cant i rep for my boy?
    you both definitely have a plan set up lol.

  6. #42
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    Lucifer aka the punching bag
    of HQ
     

    Mnjaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    18 March 2011
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    8,097
    Thanks
    685
    Thanked 2,160 Times in 1,294 Posts
    Fav Song
    Gossip
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Dedication 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
    you both definitely have a plan set up lol.
    In what way lol? Please elaborate. Like I said I’m down for any new mod at this point, you an get it for all I care lol idc who it is, I just think martians most deserving 🤷🏻*♂️

    I’m not asking for him to get access to emails or IPs or admin shit, i just want a new mod to delete threads that need to be deleted when they’re up to long and alt accounts or spams....zimmie made a thread about it in like April and it’s where I first brought up martian...no Elaborate “plan”

    https://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/headquarters/83734-we-need-new-mods-new-mod.html

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mnjaro For This Useful Post:


  8. #43
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    This user has no status.
     

    Lil wayne prezident's Avatar
    Join Date
    15 June 2009
    Location
    dont think so
    Posts
    23,544
    Thanks
    4,190
    Thanked 3,188 Times in 2,629 Posts
    Fav Song
    amen
    Fav Album
    like father like son.
    Fav Mixtape
    dedication 5.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mnjaro View Post
    In what way lol? Please elaborate. Like I said I’m down for any new mod at this point, you an get it for all I care lol idc who it is, I just think martians most deserving 🤷🏻*♂️

    I’m not asking for him to get access to emails or IPs or admin shit, i just want a new mod to delete threads that need to be deleted when they’re up to long and alt accounts or spams....zimmie made a thread about it in like April and it’s where I first brought up martian...no Elaborate “plan”

    https://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/he...s-new-mod.html
    im sure Martian will be the next mod unless danny thinks you’re going to get something out of it lol.

    but I don’t see the rush for one.

  9. #44
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    DO NOT TRUST WEEZYFAN! HE IS
    AN ALIEN
     

    lilweezyfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    25 July 2009
    Location
    Stunna Island
    Posts
    12,864
    Thanks
    2,965
    Thanked 4,108 Times in 2,274 Posts
    Fav Song
    Still Fly
    Fav Album
    Fast Money
    Fav Mixtape
    No Ceilings
    Danny will never make him mod just to piss OP off lmfao

    I hate them thirsty bitches
    Cut them off like circumcision
    -Lil Wayne

  10. #45
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    Lucifer aka the punching bag
    of HQ
     

    Mnjaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    18 March 2011
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    8,097
    Thanks
    685
    Thanked 2,160 Times in 1,294 Posts
    Fav Song
    Gossip
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Dedication 2
    Quote Originally Posted by lilweezyfan View Post
    Danny will never make him mod just to piss OP off lmfao
    This didn’t age well

  11. #46
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    DO NOT TRUST WEEZYFAN! HE IS
    AN ALIEN
     

    lilweezyfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    25 July 2009
    Location
    Stunna Island
    Posts
    12,864
    Thanks
    2,965
    Thanked 4,108 Times in 2,274 Posts
    Fav Song
    Still Fly
    Fav Album
    Fast Money
    Fav Mixtape
    No Ceilings
    Quote Originally Posted by Mnjaro View Post
    This didn’t age well
    I am glad it didnt.
    Where is that Better Get Em full version now that you promised us

    I hate them thirsty bitches
    Cut them off like circumcision
    -Lil Wayne

  12. #47
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    Lucifer aka the punching bag
    of HQ
     

    Mnjaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    18 March 2011
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    8,097
    Thanks
    685
    Thanked 2,160 Times in 1,294 Posts
    Fav Song
    Gossip
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Dedication 2
    Quote Originally Posted by lilweezyfan View Post
    I am glad it didnt.
    Where is that Better Get Em full version now that you promised us
    Don’t remember “promising”

    Also said he had to be mod for a year first 🤷🏻*♂️

  13. #48
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    DO NOT TRUST WEEZYFAN! HE IS
    AN ALIEN
     

    lilweezyfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    25 July 2009
    Location
    Stunna Island
    Posts
    12,864
    Thanks
    2,965
    Thanked 4,108 Times in 2,274 Posts
    Fav Song
    Still Fly
    Fav Album
    Fast Money
    Fav Mixtape
    No Ceilings
    Quote Originally Posted by Mnjaro View Post
    Don’t remember “promising”

    Also said he had to be mod for a year first 路*♂️
    Damn thats a long ass time bro.

    I hate them thirsty bitches
    Cut them off like circumcision
    -Lil Wayne

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •