Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 13 to 24 of 56

Thread: Different Color Scheme

  1. #13
    Glo'd The Fukk Up.
    #BANGBANG
     

    YoungTune.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    04 January 2010
    Posts
    18,990
    Thanks
    569
    Thanked 1,206 Times in 669 Posts
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter III.
    Fav Mixtape
    No Ceilings.

    Re: Different Color Scheme

    Just Something Quick I Did Tell Me What You Think

    I Did That In Lik 2 Mins
    Attached Images Attached Images



  2. #14
    Captain
    This user has no status.
     


    Join Date
    16 June 2009
    Location
    New, not the old, Jersey
    Posts
    1,055
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Different Color Scheme

    Purple is my favorite color.
    And would definately look hot.


  3. #15
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    The Roc is definitely in the
    building!
     
    Cody's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 July 2009
    Location
    Louisville,Ky
    Posts
    10,315
    Thanks
    181
    Thanked 473 Times in 322 Posts
    Fav Song
    Something You Forgot
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter III
    Fav Mixtape
    Carter III Sessions

    Re: Different Color Scheme

    Quote Originally Posted by Tuneche
    Just Something Quick I Did Tell Me What You Think

    I Did That In Lik 2 Mins
    thats a headache, a new banner would also be needed.

  4. #16
    Glo'd The Fukk Up.
    #BANGBANG
     

    YoungTune.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    04 January 2010
    Posts
    18,990
    Thanks
    569
    Thanked 1,206 Times in 669 Posts
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter III.
    Fav Mixtape
    No Ceilings.

    Re: Different Color Scheme

    Quote Originally Posted by cody
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuneche
    Just Something Quick I Did Tell Me What You Think

    I Did That In Lik 2 Mins
    thats a headache, a new banner would also be needed.

    Yeah it was a rush job, But yeah a New Banner Would Be Sick
    Attached Images Attached Images



  5. #17
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    The Roc is definitely in the
    building!
     
    Cody's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 July 2009
    Location
    Louisville,Ky
    Posts
    10,315
    Thanks
    181
    Thanked 473 Times in 322 Posts
    Fav Song
    Something You Forgot
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter III
    Fav Mixtape
    Carter III Sessions

    Re: Different Color Scheme

    Quote Originally Posted by Tuneche
    Quote Originally Posted by cody
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuneche
    Just Something Quick I Did Tell Me What You Think

    I Did That In Lik 2 Mins
    thats a headache, a new banner would also be needed.

    Yeah it was a rush job, But yeah a New Banner Would Be Sick
    Now thats better

  6. #18
    Glo'd The Fukk Up.
    #BANGBANG
     

    YoungTune.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    04 January 2010
    Posts
    18,990
    Thanks
    569
    Thanked 1,206 Times in 669 Posts
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter III.
    Fav Mixtape
    No Ceilings.

    Re: Different Color Scheme

    Quote Originally Posted by cody
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuneche
    Quote Originally Posted by cody
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuneche
    Just Something Quick I Did Tell Me What You Think

    I Did That In Lik 2 Mins
    thats a headache, a new banner would also be needed.

    Yeah it was a rush job, But yeah a New Banner Would Be Sick
    Now thats better

    Haha

    now Ill Just make It neat & then tell me what you guys think



  7. #19
    Snowman99
    Suck It Bitch
     

    Young Corruption's Avatar
    Join Date
    21 June 2009
    Location
    san antonio
    Posts
    1,730
    Thanks
    59
    Thanked 81 Times in 59 Posts

    Re: Different Color Scheme

    Quote Originally Posted by Tuneche
    Quote Originally Posted by cody
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuneche
    Quote Originally Posted by cody
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuneche
    Just Something Quick I Did Tell Me What You Think

    I Did That In Lik 2 Mins
    thats a headache, a new banner would also be needed.

    Yeah it was a rush job, But yeah a New Banner Would Be Sick
    Now thats better

    Haha

    now Ill Just make It neat & then tell me what you guys think
    yeah man those looked pretty good

  8. #20
    Glo'd The Fukk Up.
    #BANGBANG
     

    YoungTune.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    04 January 2010
    Posts
    18,990
    Thanks
    569
    Thanked 1,206 Times in 669 Posts
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter III.
    Fav Mixtape
    No Ceilings.

    Re: Different Color Scheme

    Thanks Snowman

    But Heres The One That ITryed To Make Alittle Neater, I'm Using Picnik So It Really hard To Stay In The Lines Cusz I Have To Use My Mouse & Stuff but Tell Me What You Guys Think
    Attached Images Attached Images



  9. #21
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    The Roc is definitely in the
    building!
     
    Cody's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 July 2009
    Location
    Louisville,Ky
    Posts
    10,315
    Thanks
    181
    Thanked 473 Times in 322 Posts
    Fav Song
    Something You Forgot
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter III
    Fav Mixtape
    Carter III Sessions

    Re: Different Color Scheme

    Quote Originally Posted by Tuneche
    Thanks Snowman

    But Heres The One That ITryed To Make Alittle Neater, I'm Using Picnik So It Really hard To Stay In The Lines Cusz I Have To Use My Mouse & Stuff but Tell Me What You Guys Think
    better than the other two

  10. #22
    Glo'd The Fukk Up.
    #BANGBANG
     

    YoungTune.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    04 January 2010
    Posts
    18,990
    Thanks
    569
    Thanked 1,206 Times in 669 Posts
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter III.
    Fav Mixtape
    No Ceilings.

    Re: Different Color Scheme

    Lol

    Thanks



  11. #23
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    done, bye.
     

    Mr Xclusive's Avatar
    Join Date
    15 June 2009
    Location
    tesLA
    Posts
    23,745
    Thanks
    1,001
    Thanked 2,895 Times in 1,819 Posts

    Re: Different Color Scheme

    Quote Originally Posted by Tuneche
    Thanks Snowman

    But Heres The One That ITryed To Make Alittle Neater, I'm Using Picnik So It Really hard To Stay In The Lines Cusz I Have To Use My Mouse & Stuff but Tell Me What You Guys Think
    EWWWWWWWWWWW

  12. #24
    Glo'd The Fukk Up.
    #BANGBANG
     

    YoungTune.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    04 January 2010
    Posts
    18,990
    Thanks
    569
    Thanked 1,206 Times in 669 Posts
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter III.
    Fav Mixtape
    No Ceilings.

    Re: Different Color Scheme

    Quote Originally Posted by Xclusive Wayne
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuneche
    Thanks Snowman

    But Heres The One That ITryed To Make Alittle Neater, I'm Using Picnik So It Really hard To Stay In The Lines Cusz I Have To Use My Mouse & Stuff but Tell Me What You Guys Think
    EWWWWWWWWWWW


    Lmao! What Dont You Like About That!?



Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •