Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A couple of things to keep in mind about the mods.

Major
    I heard you stay with Reggie,
    nigga where the rocket power

Thanks
    Fav Song
    No Quitter
    Fav Album
    C2
    Fav Mixtape
    D2

Re: A couple of things to keep in mind about the mods.

I hate people that say, "Im new here so i don't know if i'm posting in the right section" it's really not that hard to read the description under each section and see if you're posting in the right section.

Horses in my closet.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EastsideBoi89
    I hate people that say, "Im new here so i don't know if i'm posting in the right section" it's really not that hard to read the description under each section and see if you're posting in the right section.
    Lmao. Yeah Ive Seen That

Captain
    Hopeless Hip-Hop Romantic

Thanks
    Fav Song
    BM JR
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter 3
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3

Amen.
    You all noticed that I've been gone these last days... but if there's any post in any section that is spam or uncalled for, and you see that no one has done nothing, PM me. I may not come here 24/7, but I check my e-mail every day, and everytime I get a PM, I get an e-mail.
    "I am the one, but you don't know it yet"

@Fr3dMartins

Soldier
    This user has no status.

Thanks

Msstar ur right but that skimdude jumps in doin that shit, all he does is name callin and dissin people, its my first week here and ive been told about him and ive seen it on every forum he goes on. No offence. to him but i think he should be banned as a mod Cu he dont do his job
    For All The People On LWHQ That Hate Me, I Dont Fault You, Cuz i Really Dont Care, I'm Not Here For Ya'll. So if Your Not Gunna Try To, Then Whatever You Say Or Think About Me Is Totally Casper The Friendly Ghost, Meaning It's Not Real To Me, It Never Happened.

LilWayneHQ Godfather
    Renagade

Thanks
    Fav Song
    Misunderstood
    Fav Album
    C3
    Fav Mixtape
    D3

Quote Originally Posted by MsStar87
    -Theres two names on the board for each forum. So those names are those that control those forums. Otherwise, we are just regular members and have no control over what goes on there. So if there's something going on, PM that mod, or a global mod. Or if its urgent, then PM one of the mods who arent on that section, or bring it up in convo and we'll relay it to the right people. No need to say it a buncha times. B/c a lot of people were asking me to do shit about the randomness that was going on in the General section, and im like, I cant do shit!!! LOL. ....which brings me to:
    -Just b/c we arent doing anything doesnt mean we cant see it. Stuff does go on behind the scenes in places where either regular member cant see, or in PMs. So dont assume we arent handling stuff just b/c you dont see stuff actively happening. Usually we go to the right mods to get stuff done and then have to wait for it to get done when they're available.

Edit: Oh and if you see shit happening, dont jump in. Dont write or or or 'wtf' or call them retards. Its annoying that they do stupid crap, but you add to the spam. And if one person comments, dont have a buttload coming after cosigning. That's also spam.
    Ms. Star For President

Commander
    See Four.

Thanks
    Fav Song
    Bill Gates
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter III
    Fav Mixtape
    No Ceilings

We could have a "spam" thread, and once someone posts in it their account automatically gets deleted

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12