Thread: Whats poppin?

Corporal
    This user has no status.

Thanks

Whats poppin?

Hey everybody! Finally i created an account in here even thought i've been checking the LWHQ site for years!
    Gotta tell you Im 26 and stared listening to weezy's music by the time C3 was being promoted.
    I even remember my friend was looking for good music and i watched the GOT MONEY video and ask him who tha hell is him? And the rest is history because i went and digg in to all his music from the BG'Z to the present ( again C3)
    I must admit that it was difficult for me to understand the songs because im from El Salvador and here we speak spanish and i didnt know that much english but in order to understand his music i tried and tried. Now i can tell you i understand his music and metaphors and i use help from the genius site.
    If it wasnt for wayne i wouldnt have gotten in to rap music ( i used to listen to rock) and wouldnt know any other rapper and the worst is that i wouldnt have learned to speak english 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

PD: thanks danny for creating this site which makes easier to find wayne's music and news
    Last edited by King Tony; 09-29-2020 at 07:52 PM. Reason: Missed some letters

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King Tony For This Useful Post:

LilWayneHQ Godfather
    i swear to god i am nervous

Thanks
    Thanked 3,062 Times in 2,476 Posts
    Fav Song
    moment
    Fav Album
    tha carter 5
    Fav Mixtape
    suffix
    Quote Originally Posted by King Tony View Post
    Hey everybody! Finally i created an account in here even thought i've been checking the LWHQ site for years!
    Gotta tell you Im 26 and stared listening to weezy's music by the time C3 was being promoted.
    I even remember my friend was looking for good music and i watched the GOT MONEY video and ask him who tha hell is him? And the rest is history because i went and digg in to all his music from the BG'Z to the present ( again C3)
    I must admit that it was difficult for me to understand the songs because im from El Salvador and here we speak spanish and i didnt know that much english but in order to understand his music i tried and tried. Now i can tell you i understand his music and metaphors and i use help from the genius site.
    If it wasnt for wayne i wouldnt have gotten in to rap music ( i used to listen to rock) and wouldnt know any other rapper and the worst is that i wouldnt have learned to speak english 藍藍藍藍.

PD: thanks danny for creating this site which makes easier to find wayne's music and news
    welcome to tha hq

Major
    #martian4mod

Thanks
    Fav Song
    No Quitter
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter 2
    Fav Mixtape
    Drought3/No Ceilings
    What's Brackin

FKA Fireman

Administrator
    MU, MUF, MUFC OK

Thanks
    Thanked 5,570 Times in 3,067 Posts
    Fav Song
    I'm Me
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3
    If it wasnt for wayne i wouldnt have gotten in to rap music ( i used to listen to rock) and wouldnt know any other rapper and the worst is that i wouldnt have learned to speak english 藍藍藍藍.

You're welcome and to the Lil Wayne HQ forum, have fun here

LilWayneHQ Godfather
    Waiting on C5

Thanks
    Thanked 1,253 Times in 1,078 Posts
    Fav Song
    Army Gunz
    Fav Album
    Tha Block Is Hot
    Fav Mixtape
    The Suffix
    Hey

LilWayneHQ Godfather
    This user has over 9001 Stunna
    Points!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,905 Times in 2,372 Posts
    Fav Song
    Steady Mobbin
    Fav Album
    Like Father Like Son
    Fav Mixtape
    Dedication 5

Hello

First Class
    This user has no status.

Thanks

Wow, I loved reading your story thank you very much for this inspiring background information.
    I think music really can open up ways to find a new self and new ways, so I am glad that you found the courage to learn a new language with music AND to contribute to this community.

First Class
    Fuck her til she squirt then
    she go to church

Thanks
    Fav Song
    Dedication 3
    Fav Album
    Carter 3
    Fav Mixtape
    No Ceilings

Welcome, from California!