Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Love with lilwayne

  1. #1
    In Training
    This user has no status.
     

    Join Date
    06 April 2021
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Love with lilwayne

    Iím in love with Lil Wayne, his lifestyle music just in love with me. Lollipop 🍭 also Birdman the Stunna

  2. #2
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    i swear to god i am nervous
     

    back on my bullish*t's Avatar
    Join Date
    22 March 2012
    Posts
    22,995
    Thanks
    5,042
    Thanked 3,175 Times in 2,580 Posts
    Fav Song
    moment
    Fav Album
    tha carter 5
    Fav Mixtape
    suffix
    welcome to tha hq

  3. #3
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    Waiting on C5
     

    Shake's Avatar
    Join Date
    20 March 2014
    Posts
    13,063
    Thanks
    2,015
    Thanked 1,343 Times in 1,160 Posts
    Fav Song
    Army Gunz
    Fav Album
    Tha Block Is Hot
    Fav Mixtape
    The Suffix
    Quote Originally Posted by Orode Stanley View Post
    I’m in love with Lil Wayne, his lifestyle music just in love with me. Lollipop  also Birdman the Stunna
    Hey

  4. #4
    Administrator
    MU, MUF, MUFC OK
     

    Danny M's Avatar
    Join Date
    11 June 2009
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Posts
    13,812
    Thanks
    4,582
    Thanked 5,683 Times in 3,127 Posts
    Fav Song
    I'm Me
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Orode Stanley View Post
    I’m in love with Lil Wayne, his lifestyle music just in love with me. Lollipop  also Birdman the Stunna
    to the Lil Wayne HQ forum, enjoy your stay!

  5. #5
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    This user has over 9001 Stunna
    Points!
     

    YMCMB357's Avatar
    Join Date
    16 December 2012
    Posts
    22,038
    Thanks
    4,808
    Thanked 2,952 Times in 2,419 Posts
    Fav Song
    Steady Mobbin
    Fav Album
    Like Father Like Son
    Fav Mixtape
    Dedication 5
    Hello

  6. #6
    Captain
    WeezyFBabyyy-xx
     

    Emilyyy-xx's Avatar
    Join Date
    27 November 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,877
    Thanks
    65
    Thanked 81 Times in 74 Posts
    Fav Song
    How to Love
    Fav Album
    ThaCarter4
    Fav Mixtape
    InTuneWeTrust
    Quote Originally Posted by Orode Stanley View Post
    Iím in love with Lil Wayne, his lifestyle music just in love with me. Lollipop 🍭 also Birdman the Stunna
    hiiiii xx

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •