Page 175 of 520 FirstFirst ... 75125165173174175176177185225275 ... LastLast
Results 2,089 to 2,100 of 6235

Thread: Lil Wayne's Style (Shoes, Glasses, Clothing etc)

  1. #2089
    Corporal
    This user has no status.
     
    hylde's Avatar
    Join Date
    31 August 2009
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    89
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Lil Wayne's Style (Shoes, Glasses, Clothing etc)

    Im looking for the Adidas x Jeremy Scott Metro Attitude High Black Lil Wayne has been wearing.

    Anyone know where to get this and an estimated price?

    I've found thise website but is it legit? the price seems way too low. http://www.adidasfirst.com/adidas-x-jer ... -p-11.html




  2. #2090
    First Class
    504
     

    Join Date
    23 March 2010
    Posts
    46
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Lil Wayne's Style (Shoes, Glasses, Clothing etc)

    Quote Originally Posted by hylde
    Im looking for the Adidas x Jeremy Scott Metro Attitude High Black Lil Wayne has been wearing.

    Anyone know where to get this and an estimated price?

    I've found thise website but is it legit? the price seems way too low. http://www.adidasfirst.com/adidas-x-jer ... -p-11.html



    There Replicas But You Cant Tell the difference Anyway

  3. #2091
    Corporal
    This user has no status.
     
    hylde's Avatar
    Join Date
    31 August 2009
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    89
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Lil Wayne's Style (Shoes, Glasses, Clothing etc)

    Quote Originally Posted by jamal9044
    Quote Originally Posted by hylde
    Im looking for the Adidas x Jeremy Scott Metro Attitude High Black Lil Wayne has been wearing.

    Anyone know where to get this and an estimated price?

    I've found thise website but is it legit? the price seems way too low. http://www.adidasfirst.com/adidas-x-jer ... -p-11.html
    There Replicas But You Cant Tell the difference Anyway
    Thanks, unfortunately i'm only interested in the genuine shoes

  4. #2092
    Captain
    This user has no status.
     

    Chazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    15 October 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,054
    Thanks
    84
    Thanked 41 Times in 22 Posts
    Fav Song
    BM J.R
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter III
    Fav Mixtape
    Drought 3

    Re: Lil Wayne's Style (Shoes, Glasses, Clothing etc)

    Quote Originally Posted by hylde
    Quote Originally Posted by jamal9044
    Quote Originally Posted by hylde
    Im looking for the Adidas x Jeremy Scott Metro Attitude High Black Lil Wayne has been wearing.

    Anyone know where to get this and an estimated price?

    I've found thise website but is it legit? the price seems way too low. http://www.adidasfirst.com/adidas-x-jer ... -p-11.html
    There Replicas But You Cant Tell the difference Anyway
    Thanks, unfortunately i'm only interested in the genuine shoes
    which honors you
    these are the hardest ones to get anyway
    and the most expensive ones
    if you find legit ones that is

  5. #2093
    Corporal
    This user has no status.
     
    hylde's Avatar
    Join Date
    31 August 2009
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    89
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Lil Wayne's Style (Shoes, Glasses, Clothing etc)

    Quote Originally Posted by Chazz
    Quote Originally Posted by hylde
    Quote Originally Posted by jamal9044
    Quote Originally Posted by hylde
    Im looking for the Adidas x Jeremy Scott Metro Attitude High Black Lil Wayne has been wearing.

    Anyone know where to get this and an estimated price?

    I've found thise website but is it legit? the price seems way too low. http://www.adidasfirst.com/adidas-x-jer ... -p-11.html
    There Replicas But You Cant Tell the difference Anyway
    Thanks, unfortunately i'm only interested in the genuine shoes
    which honors you
    these are the hardest ones to get anyway
    and the most expensive ones
    if you find legit ones that is
    I see you got a pair yourself

    I've found sites which sell the shoe for around 250 USD, is this the price of a genuine pair? Im ready to pay that amount of money but im afraid of ending up receving a fake pair of shoes.

    e.g. http://www.kicks-store.com/page7.htm

  6. #2094
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    done, bye.
     

    Mr Xclusive's Avatar
    Join Date
    15 June 2009
    Location
    tesLA
    Posts
    23,752
    Thanks
    1,000
    Thanked 2,894 Times in 1,818 Posts

    Re: Lil Wayne's Style (Shoes, Glasses, Clothing etc)

    ^ its called "Ebay"

  7. #2095
    Captain
    This user has no status.
     

    Chazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    15 October 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,054
    Thanks
    84
    Thanked 41 Times in 22 Posts
    Fav Song
    BM J.R
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter III
    Fav Mixtape
    Drought 3

    Re: Lil Wayne's Style (Shoes, Glasses, Clothing etc)

    Quote Originally Posted by hylde
    Quote Originally Posted by Chazz
    Quote Originally Posted by hylde
    Quote Originally Posted by jamal9044
    Quote Originally Posted by hylde
    Im looking for the Adidas x Jeremy Scott Metro Attitude High Black Lil Wayne has been wearing.

    Anyone know where to get this and an estimated price?

    I've found thise website but is it legit? the price seems way too low. http://www.adidasfirst.com/adidas-x-jer ... -p-11.html
    There Replicas But You Cant Tell the difference Anyway
    Thanks, unfortunately i'm only interested in the genuine shoes
    which honors you
    these are the hardest ones to get anyway
    and the most expensive ones
    if you find legit ones that is
    I see you got a pair yourself

    I've found sites which sell the shoe for around 250 USD, is this the price of a genuine pair? Im ready to pay that amount of money but im afraid of ending up receving a fake pair of shoes.

    e.g. http://www.kicks-store.com/page7.htm
    yup but actually i had to look for them a while
    this was my last pair also i got the other ones way before them ^^
    well its hard to say,of course you can believe that an expensive pair must be legit but thats not always the case
    like for the nike yeezy for example,theres one seller who sold like 3 pair for about 500 dollars and theyre not even legit
    i would say from the site you showed me its hard to believe that they have that amount of that legit model in stock
    i mean the shoes are mad old and were sold out everywhere why wuld they have em,theres no dead stock in those.besides they marked them as NEW? theyre not even in production anymore so where wuld they have them from? and they also got a WEBPIC not some made of their own from the actual pair.i wuldnt buy there
    you can try ebay but u have to be careful there also.
    one time a week i check ebay and i report every offer which is fake to me obviously,for example theres someone selling white js wings which are as ahrd to get as the js logo u want,and theyre fake made in taiwan and you can see that easily on the bad material etc.
    JS are ALWAYS made in indonesia so,obviously fake.
    well its up to you to decide what you do next,i for one wouldnt buy at the shop u linked here
    if you find more offers on ebay for example you can give me a link and i can try to check them,if the offer has pictures from the actual pair not some webpic ish its easily to see for me if fake or not.
    id be happy to help,since i dun want anyone to get ripped off by sum fake ish.

  8. #2096
    Commander
    This user has no status.
     

    Davidistheking's Avatar
    Join Date
    21 August 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,162
    Thanks
    608
    Thanked 179 Times in 145 Posts
    Fav Song
    Shoot Me Down
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    No Ceilings

    Re: Lil Wayne's Style (Shoes, Glasses, Clothing etc)

    [quote=Chazz]
    Quote Originally Posted by hylde
    Quote Originally Posted by Chazz
    Quote Originally Posted by hylde
    Quote Originally Posted by jamal9044
    Quote Originally Posted by hylde":30mby9je]Im looking for the Adidas x Jeremy Scott Metro Attitude High Black Lil Wayne has been wearing.

    Anyone know where to get this and an estimated price?

    I've found thise website but is it legit? the price seems way too low. [url="http://www.adidasfirst.com/adidas-x-jeremy-scott-metro-attitude-high-black-p-11.html
    http://www.adidasfirst.com/adidas-x-jer ... -p-11.html[/url]
    There Replicas But You Cant Tell the difference Anyway
    Thanks, unfortunately i'm only interested in the genuine shoes
    which honors you
    these are the hardest ones to get anyway
    and the most expensive ones
    if you find legit ones that is
    I see you got a pair yourself

    I've found sites which sell the shoe for around 250 USD, is this the price of a genuine pair? Im ready to pay that amount of money but im afraid of ending up receving a fake pair of shoes.

    e.g. http://www.kicks-store.com/page7.htm
    yup but actually i had to look for them a while
    this was my last pair also i got the other ones way before them ^^
    well its hard to say,of course you can believe that an expensive pair must be legit but thats not always the case
    like for the nike yeezy for example,theres one seller who sold like 3 pair for about 500 dollars and theyre not even legit
    i would say from the site you showed me its hard to believe that they have that amount of that legit model in stock
    i mean the shoes are mad old and were sold out everywhere why wuld they have em,theres no dead stock in those.besides they marked them as NEW? theyre not even in production anymore so where wuld they have them from? and they also got a WEBPIC not some made of their own from the actual pair.i wuldnt buy there
    you can try ebay but u have to be careful there also.
    one time a week i check ebay and i report every offer which is fake to me obviously,for example theres someone selling white js wings which are as ahrd to get as the js logo u want,and theyre fake made in taiwan and you can see that easily on the bad material etc.
    JS are ALWAYS made in indonesia so,obviously fake.
    well its up to you to decide what you do next,i for one wouldnt buy at the shop u linked here
    if you find more offers on ebay for example you can give me a link and i can try to check them,if the offer has pictures from the actual pair not some webpic ish its easily to see for me if fake or not.
    id be happy to help,since i dun want anyone to get ripped off by sum fake ish.[/quote:30mby9je]



    ive bought my purple ones about half a year ago @ amazon.de 150 D

  9. #2097
    In Training
    This user has no status.
     
    Judahbabyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    11 March 2010
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Fav Song
    All of 'em
    Fav Album
    Carter IV
    Fav Mixtape
    Naa..

    Re: Lil Wayne's Style (Shoes, Glasses, Clothing etc)

    Anyone know where to get his talking watch in the " The carter Doc?" its white and he was in the interview and it went off. help :0 lol

  10. #2098
    Corporal
    This user has no status.
     

    Join Date
    10 February 2010
    Posts
    86
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Re: Lil Wayne's Style (Shoes, Glasses, Clothing etc)

    Quote Originally Posted by Judahbabyy
    Anyone know where to get his talking watch in the " The carter Doc?" its white and he was in the interview and it went off. help :0 lol
    I only can offer you this one http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... :MESELX:IT

    you probably won't find another cheapo talking watch left anyhere because they are sold out everywhere.

  11. #2099
    In Training
    This user has no status.
     

    Join Date
    30 April 2010
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Lil Wayne's Style (Shoes, Glasses, Clothing etc)

    Do some of you know which hat lil wayne wears in the I Made It video? The one wich is black and yellow.

    U can see it at 0:14 in this video Behind the scenes of I Made It [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZXGW6g45k8[/youtube]

    Thanks, Weezy tha best!!

  12. #2100
    Lieutenant
    I'm sick, I'm ill, I ain't the
    nigga to fuck with
     

    weezy34's Avatar
    Join Date
    16 July 2009
    Posts
    563
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 35 Times in 19 Posts
    Fav Song
    Single
    Fav Album
    Carter III
    Fav Mixtape
    No Ceilings

    Re: Lil Wayne's Style (Shoes, Glasses, Clothing etc)

    what's that t-shirt please

LinkBacks (?)


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •