Page 290 of 520 FirstFirst ... 190240280288289290291292300340390 ... LastLast
Results 3,469 to 3,480 of 6235

Thread: Lil Wayne's Style (Shoes, Glasses, Clothing etc)

  1. #3469
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    #PalmBeach
     

    Twiggz's Avatar
    Join Date
    10 January 2010
    Location
    West Palm Beach, FL
    Posts
    13,364
    Thanks
    648
    Thanked 908 Times in 620 Posts
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Dedication 3

    Re: Lil Wayne's Style (Shoes, Glasses, Clothing etc)

    Quote Originally Posted by FarEastFornicator View Post
    Macy's = LEGIT PRL tees
    They pretty cheap?



  2. #3470
    Corporal
    This user has no status.
     
    hylde's Avatar
    Join Date
    31 August 2009
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    89
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Lil Wayne's Style (Shoes, Glasses, Clothing etc)

    Quote Originally Posted by twiggz561 View Post
    Anyone got a legit link to a legit Polo pack? Cheap as possible?
    Amazon works for me: Amazon.com: Polo Ralph Lauren Classic Cotton Crew T-Shirt, 3-Pack: Clothing


    Also, for anyone interested:

    There is a new adidas M ATTITUDE LOGO (black/white) shoe out now.

    http://www.thegoodwillout.com/produc...rz-weiss-.html

    %2Fimages%2Fproduct_images%2Finfo_images%2F1589_0.jpg

  3. #3471
    Corporal
    This user has no status.
     
    FarEastFornicator's Avatar
    Join Date
    24 November 2010
    Posts
    87
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Re: Lil Wayne's Style (Shoes, Glasses, Clothing etc)

    I decided not to go with Amazon for PRL tees because they outsource to different companies. You're not purchasing FROM Amazon, you're purchasing from a dealer (like eBay). As a result, your going to get cheapy plastic bags with a screen printed cardboard cutout filled with paper-thin t-shirts. It's not worth it.

    PRL tees should come in a smokey colored plastic bag with a white RL zipper. The t-shirts themselves will have up to 5 inspector stickers to take off but at least you will know you are rockin legit. I can get away with fake j's or nike's depending on the model but fake tees are just uncomfortable. The primary reason Wayne wears them (as he has for YEARS) is that they are comfortable. He may have switched from BAPE and baggy clothes to the style he rocks now but I can guarantee he's been rocking PRL underneath from the beginning.

  4. #3472
    First Class
    This user has no status.
     

    Join Date
    18 October 2010
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Fav Song
    A Milli
    Fav Album
    Carter 3
    Fav Mixtape
    -

    Re: next day delivery tramadol with no script | tramadol no script overnight

    i ordered mine from here:
    www.freshpair.com


  5. #3473
    First Class
    This user has no status.
     

    Join Date
    09 September 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    33
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Fav Song
    No Quitter Go Getter
    Fav Album
    Carter 3
    Fav Mixtape
    D3

    Re: Lil Wayne's Style (Shoes, Glasses, Clothing etc)

    Quote Originally Posted by hylde View Post

    is this site legit ?? or sell they fake ones shoes are awesome but i dont know if there are fakes ??
    would nice if you can help me

  6. #3474
    Corporal
    This user has no status.
     
    hylde's Avatar
    Join Date
    31 August 2009
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    89
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Lil Wayne's Style (Shoes, Glasses, Clothing etc)

    Quote Originally Posted by weezytune View Post
    is this site legit ?? or sell they fake ones shoes are awesome but i dont know if there are fakes ??
    would nice if you can help me
    These er NOT fake. The site has been featured on hypebeast.com

    adidas Originals Metro Attitude Logo | Hypebeast

    Quote Originally Posted by FarEastFornicator View Post
    I decided not to go with Amazon for PRL tees because they outsource to different companies. You're not purchasing FROM Amazon, you're purchasing from a dealer (like eBay). As a result, your going to get cheapy plastic bags with a screen printed cardboard cutout filled with paper-thin t-shirts. It's not worth it.

    PRL tees should come in a smokey colored plastic bag with a white RL zipper. The t-shirts themselves will have up to 5 inspector stickers to take off but at least you will know you are rockin legit. I can get away with fake j's or nike's depending on the model but fake tees are just uncomfortable. The primary reason Wayne wears them (as he has for YEARS) is that they are comfortable. He may have switched from BAPE and baggy clothes to the style he rocks now but I can guarantee he's been rocking PRL underneath from the beginning.
    Thats interesting, i got a 3pack from Amazon and its very thin quality. So if i got a 3 pack from another dealer it should be higher quality?

  7. #3475
    First Class
    This user has no status.
     

    Join Date
    09 September 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    33
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Fav Song
    No Quitter Go Getter
    Fav Album
    Carter 3
    Fav Mixtape
    D3

    Re: Lil Wayne's Style (Shoes, Glasses, Clothing etc)

    i dont think so i think 3 packs are just a lil thinner doesnt matter from which dealer , so you might get the 2 pack from europe but that sucks because its verry short hm . But quality doesnt change i think

  8. #3476
    Captain
    This user has no status.
     

    Chazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    15 October 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,054
    Thanks
    84
    Thanked 41 Times in 22 Posts
    Fav Song
    BM J.R
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter III
    Fav Mixtape
    Drought 3

    Re: Lil Wayne's Style (Shoes, Glasses, Clothing etc)

    Quote Originally Posted by hylde View Post


    Also, for anyone interested:

    There is a new adidas M ATTITUDE LOGO (black/white) shoe out now.


    THE GOOD WILL OUT | SNEAKER SHOP KÖLN - adidas M ATTITUDE LOGO (schwarz/weiss) G44401

    %2Fimages%2Fproduct_images%2Finfo_images%2F1589_0.jpg
    sizerun (biggest size manufactured is 43 1/3
    too bad that theyre not jeremy scott
    ima order them anyway
    thx 4 the hint
    Last edited by Chazz; 01-17-2011 at 06:22 PM.

  9. #3477
    Corporal
    This user has no status.
     
    hylde's Avatar
    Join Date
    31 August 2009
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    89
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Lil Wayne's Style (Shoes, Glasses, Clothing etc)

    Quote Originally Posted by Chazz View Post
    Wmns sizerun (biggest size manufactured is 43 1/3
    too bad that theyre not jeremy scott
    ima order them anyway
    thx 4 the hint
    No problem

    You got my PM?

  10. #3478
    Captain
    This user has no status.
     

    Chazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    15 October 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,054
    Thanks
    84
    Thanked 41 Times in 22 Posts
    Fav Song
    BM J.R
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter III
    Fav Mixtape
    Drought 3

    Re: Lil Wayne's Style (Shoes, Glasses, Clothing etc)

    Quote Originally Posted by hylde View Post
    No problem

    You got my PM?
    yea i will get back at u when i have finished writing the guide
    i will also try to get some pictures together so that itll be easier for the ppl to understand
    its better when they also SEE what exactly i mean instead of just reading it ya know

  11. #3479
    First Class
    This user has no status.
     

    Join Date
    12 July 2010
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Fav Song
    Kobe Bryant Freestyle
    Fav Album
    IANAHB
    Fav Mixtape
    No Ceilings

    Re: Lil Wayne's Style (Shoes, Glasses, Clothing etc)

    Sorry if It's been asked before, but what is Wayne wearin' in the Money to Blow video.
    Plain white top.
    Black jeans? Which make if possible
    And what shoes.

    Thanks.

  12. #3480
    Soldier
    This user has no status.
     

    RayJetSki's Avatar
    Join Date
    02 December 2010
    Location
    Hampshire, UK
    Posts
    433
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked 68 Times in 47 Posts
    Fav Song
    I Dont Like The Look
    Fav Album
    Carter III
    Fav Mixtape
    No Ceilings

    Re: Lil Wayne's Style (Shoes, Glasses, Clothing etc)

    Supra | Supra Vaider at RouteOne

    Are these the shoes weezy wears?

    And anybody know if that site is ok?

    Thanks

LinkBacks (?)


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •