Page 89 of 520 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199139189 ... LastLast
Results 1,057 to 1,068 of 6235

Thread: Lil Wayne's Style (Shoes, Glasses, Clothing etc)

  1. #1057
    Tim
    Tim is offline
    Lieutenant
    listening to Kid Cudi!!
     

    Join Date
    03 September 2009
    Location
    407
    Posts
    537
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post

    Re: Lil Wayne's Style (Shoes, Glasses, Clothing etc)

    Quote Originally Posted by twiggz561
    Quote Originally Posted by timthemexican
    Anyone know what size or where i can find the gauges Lil Wayne has?
    Sizes look around 4-2 G's. And you could get something similar at your local Hot Topic or Spencers store.
    Haha mine are bigger then...
    Alright thanks man

  2. #1058
    Commander
    Absolute Eminence Crew
     

    Speedy Gonzales's Avatar
    Join Date
    15 December 2009
    Posts
    2,701
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 166 Times in 105 Posts

    Re: Lil Wayne's Style (Shoes, Glasses, Clothing etc)

    Quote Originally Posted by JAiME ft. WEEZY
    http://www.zazzle.com/listen_to_lil_wayne_tshirt-235065237358593624

    Wow! The 7th posting on this basic white tee.

  3. #1059
    Soldier
    This user has no status.
     

    Join Date
    22 June 2009
    Posts
    455
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 11 Times in 6 Posts

    Re: Lil Wayne's Style (Shoes, Glasses, Clothing etc)

    I have a size 8 in the Jordan space jams Wayne wore at the grammys for sale if any ones interested in buying a pair


  4. #1060
    First Class
    This user has no status.
     

    Join Date
    03 September 2009
    Posts
    42
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Lil Wayne's Style (Shoes, Glasses, Clothing etc)

    Anyone know what kind of leather jacket Drake was wearing at the grammys?

  5. #1061
    First Class
    This user has no status.
     

    Join Date
    03 September 2009
    Posts
    42
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Lil Wayne's Style (Shoes, Glasses, Clothing etc)

    Can anyone ID this jacket weezy wore to court in NYC?

    Looks like a YSL, but which model and price?

    http://bossip.files.wordpress.com/2009/ ... 6f0841.jpg

    TIA

  6. #1062
    First Class
    This user has no status.
     

    Join Date
    30 June 2009
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Lil Wayne's Style (Shoes, Glasses, Clothing etc)

    Grammys outfit:
    Sunglasses are from RetroSuperFuture. They are the Flat top Topski model. They have these leather inserts on the sides that block out light. They are 200 bucks. http://www.eyegoodies.com/Super-c-319.html
    I just copped the silver flat tops towards the bottom of that page. Only 120. I like that color more. I dont want leather inserts

    Shirt says Listen to Lil Wayne... obviously it is custom made. Whoever asked that question should leave this site. I don't recommend stealing Wayne's custom swag...

    The Jacket is Gucci. It costs 1995 bucks. YM

    Jeans are LEVIS

    Shoes are Space Jam Jordans, I want this shit forever, wake up and smell the garden

  7. #1063
    Corporal
    This user has no status.
     

    Join Date
    24 June 2009
    Posts
    95
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Lil Wayne's Style (Shoes, Glasses, Clothing etc)

    Quote Originally Posted by vst129
    Grammys outfit:
    Sunglasses are from RetroSuperFuture. They are the Flat top Topski model. They have these leather inserts on the sides that block out light. They are 200 bucks. http://www.eyegoodies.com/Super-c-319.html
    I just copped the silver flat tops towards the bottom of that page. Only 120. I like that color more. I dont want leather inserts

    Shirt says Listen to Lil Wayne... obviously it is custom made. Whoever asked that question should leave this site. I don't recommend stealing Wayne's custom swag...

    The Jacket is Gucci. It costs 1995 bucks. YM

    Jeans are LEVIS

    Shoes are Space Jam Jordans, I want this shit forever, wake up and smell the garden
    Thanks for summing up wut ppl have allready sed

  8. #1064
    Soldier
    This user has no status.
     

    Join Date
    19 November 2009
    Posts
    273
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Lil Wayne's Style (Shoes, Glasses, Clothing etc)

    anyone know this jacket???
    Attached Images Attached Images

  9. #1065
    First Class
    This user has no status.
     

    Join Date
    24 October 2009
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Lil Wayne's Style (Shoes, Glasses, Clothing etc)

    Quote Originally Posted by thrash82
    anyone know this jacket???
    Spiewak Harris Duffle pretty sure

  10. #1066
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    done, bye.
     

    Mr Xclusive's Avatar
    Join Date
    15 June 2009
    Location
    tesLA
    Posts
    23,752
    Thanks
    1,000
    Thanked 2,894 Times in 1,818 Posts

    Re: Lil Wayne's Style (Shoes, Glasses, Clothing etc)

    Quote Originally Posted by thrash82
    anyone know this jacket???
    http://www.karmaloop.com/products.aspx? ... orCode=SPI

    http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/ca ... 3352751837

    if ur not a XL sorry....

  11. #1067
    Soldier
    This user has no status.
     

    Join Date
    19 November 2009
    Posts
    273
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Lil Wayne's Style (Shoes, Glasses, Clothing etc)

    Quote Originally Posted by Xclusive Wayne
    Quote Originally Posted by thrash82
    anyone know this jacket???
    http://www.karmaloop.com/products.aspx? ... orCode=SPI

    http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/ca ... 3352751837

    if ur not a XL sorry....
    close find but it doesnt look like the exact one, i like the grey with black and hand pockets

  12. #1068
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    done, bye.
     

    Mr Xclusive's Avatar
    Join Date
    15 June 2009
    Location
    tesLA
    Posts
    23,752
    Thanks
    1,000
    Thanked 2,894 Times in 1,818 Posts

    Re: Lil Wayne's Style (Shoes, Glasses, Clothing etc)

    Quote Originally Posted by thrash82
    Quote Originally Posted by Xclusive Wayne
    Quote Originally Posted by thrash82
    anyone know this jacket???
    http://www.karmaloop.com/products.aspx? ... orCode=SPI

    http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/ca ... 3352751837

    if ur not a XL sorry....
    close find but it doesnt look like the exact one, i like the grey with black and hand pockets
    ya i know...i couldnt find the exact one

    guess they dont have it

LinkBacks (?)


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •