View Poll Results: Will Tha Carter 5 Be Better Than Tha Carter 4?

Voters
746. You may not vote on this poll
  • Of course

    690 92.49%
  • No

    56 7.51%
Page 1104 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 1046041004105410941102110311041105110611141154120416042104 ... LastLast
Results 13,237 to 13,248 of 29885

Thread: [OFFICIAL] Tha Carter V Discussion Thread

  1. #13237
    Captain
    This user has no status.
     


    Join Date
    15 February 2014
    Posts
    1,512
    Thanks
    55
    Thanked 360 Times in 277 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMoney2430 View Post
    For a mixtape yes, but I find it mind blowing that they would do it for an album
    Tez the GOAT manager is always mindblowing!

  2. #13238
    Soldier
    This user has no status.
     


    Join Date
    14 June 2009
    Posts
    297
    Thanks
    109
    Thanked 279 Times in 97 Posts
    Last edited by KaNNis; 10-27-2014 at 02:21 PM.



  3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to KaNNis For This Useful Post:


  4. #13239
    Lieutenant
    This user has no status.
     

    DatWeezy's Avatar
    Join Date
    19 August 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    846
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 151 Times in 121 Posts
    Fav Song
    Hustler Musik
    Fav Album
    Carter 3
    Fav Mixtape
    No Ceilings
    If tomorrow comes, C5 doesn't drop & the ONLY thing they give us is that Wack Ass Nicki Single, I will be PISSED. Like honestly, I will probably download the leaked version of the album whenever it does drop instead of my original plan of buying it just because YM is the most unprofessional. Why should I buy an album I've been promised twice?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Matter of fact, I encourage everyone to download it instead of buying it.. This all is bullshit

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to DatWeezy For This Useful Post:


  6. #13240
    Soldier
    This user has no status.
     


    Join Date
    15 December 2009
    Location
    CV Thread
    Posts
    278
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 50 Times in 36 Posts
    Fav Song
    John (If I Die Today)
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    D5/S4TW
    yeah, i was gonna get a copy & i was gonna make my mom get a copy.. but not now ill just download it. for real i aint bout to spend my money on this bullshit.

  7. #13241
    Captain
    Funeral SZN
     

    joeycmj's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 July 2011
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    1,616
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 274 Times in 218 Posts
    Fav Song
    Open Letter
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    DD3/No Ceilings
    https://twitter.com/karencivil/statu...13694911467520 someone call when she goes on air & ask about C5

  8. #13242
    Sergeant
    Me and My Drank
     

    xenvious's Avatar
    Join Date
    21 October 2014
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    112
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 24 Times in 21 Posts
    Fav Song
    Steady Mobbin'
    Fav Album
    Carter II & IV
    Fav Mixtape
    No Ceilings
    Quote Originally Posted by DatWeezy View Post
    If tomorrow comes, C5 doesn't drop & the ONLY thing they give us is that Wack Ass Nicki Single, I will be PISSED. Like honestly, I will probably download the leaked version of the album whenever it does drop instead of my original plan of buying it just because YM is the most unprofessional. Why should I buy an album I've been promised twice?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Matter of fact, I encourage everyone to download it instead of buying it.. This all is bullshit
    hell my nigga.. might as well buy a 50pack and distribute that shit to your homies for free.

  9. #13243
    Soldier
    This user has no status.
     


    Join Date
    15 December 2009
    Location
    CV Thread
    Posts
    278
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 50 Times in 36 Posts
    Fav Song
    John (If I Die Today)
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    D5/S4TW
    just think.. if this was 2008 empire would have already leaked this shit.

  10. #13244
    Lieutenant
    This user has no status.
     

    DatWeezy's Avatar
    Join Date
    19 August 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    846
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 151 Times in 121 Posts
    Fav Song
    Hustler Musik
    Fav Album
    Carter 3
    Fav Mixtape
    No Ceilings
    Quote Originally Posted by joeycmj View Post
    https://twitter.com/karencivil/statu...13694911467520 someone call when she goes on air & ask about C5
    Fuck this bitch

  11. #13245
    Lieutenant
    This user has no status.
     

    Steveee's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 May 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    816
    Thanks
    136
    Thanked 254 Times in 153 Posts
    Fav Song
    Shoot Me Down/I'm Me
    Fav Album
    Carter III
    Fav Mixtape
    Prefix/No Ceilings
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMoney2430 View Post
    For a mixtape yes, but I find it mind blowing that they would do it for an album
    Yea just everything they say is always ass backwards and never 100% true so im not surprised at all

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Steveee For This Useful Post:


  13. #13246
    Lieutenant
    This user has no status.
     

    DatWeezy's Avatar
    Join Date
    19 August 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    846
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 151 Times in 121 Posts
    Fav Song
    Hustler Musik
    Fav Album
    Carter 3
    Fav Mixtape
    No Ceilings
    Quote Originally Posted by xenvious View Post
    hell my nigga.. might as well buy a 50pack and distribute that shit to your homies for free.
    fuck yea lmaoo

  14. #13247
    Captain
    This user has no status.
     


    Join Date
    02 September 2011
    Posts
    1,263
    Thanks
    188
    Thanked 301 Times in 208 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dls8691 View Post
    just think.. if this was 2008 empire would have already leaked this shit.
    "If you don't hear them drops, then this is not a true exclusive"

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Headliner For This Useful Post:


  16. #13248
    Soldier
    This user has no status.
     


    Join Date
    14 June 2009
    Posts
    297
    Thanks
    109
    Thanked 279 Times in 97 Posts



Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •