View Poll Results: Will Tha Carter 5 Be Better Than Tha Carter 4?

Voters
746. You may not vote on this poll
  • Of course

    690 92.49%
  • No

    56 7.51%
Page 63 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465731131635631063 ... LastLast
Results 745 to 756 of 29885

Thread: [OFFICIAL] Tha Carter V Discussion Thread

  1. #745
    Soldier
    New Orleans nightmare got
    these nigga scare, they gon'
    white hair
     

    weezy_cold_blood's Avatar
    Join Date
    19 October 2011
    Posts
    285
    Thanks
    124
    Thanked 110 Times in 62 Posts
    Fav Song
    30MinutesToNewOrleans
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter I,II,III,IV
    Fav Mixtape
    All
    Quote Originally Posted by aarontropf View Post
    I think it's going to be tomorrow or later because I have a friend that manages a Hastings who says that the album hasn't even shipped yet, and that is when they leak.
    I don't think that Moment is from CV because it doesn't sound good enough tbh.
    It's from C5 session I guess. But it won't be on the album.

  2. #746
    Lieutenant
    OOO
     


    Join Date
    16 July 2012
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    992
    Thanks
    73
    Thanked 301 Times in 189 Posts
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3
    Quote Originally Posted by weezy_cold_blood View Post
    It's from C5 session I guess. But it won't be on the album.
    There is nothing anywhere that has said that. Pure speculation.


  3. #747
    Commander
    I drop bombs, I'm in the booth
    in a army suit
     

    Iamhiph0p's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 May 2011
    Posts
    2,235
    Thanks
    89
    Thanked 434 Times in 326 Posts
    Fav Song
    U Gon' Love Me
    Fav Album
    C3
    Fav Mixtape
    DD3
    Quote Originally Posted by EastsideBoi89 View Post
    Who is Larry?
    Quote Originally Posted by Autotune Chi View Post
    Larry Fisherman (Mac Miller).
    Would be sick if he is producing something for the album. A verse would be great too tho, I feel like he has been getting better and better
    Take it out the wrapper, sit it on the stove
    Break a gram off and put it in my bitch nose
    She tells me how it feels, she's numb, she's froze
    Bitch! wake up and help me cook these o's
    I gotta get my cake up see all I eat is dough
    I'm a dangerous mothafucka watch your feets, your toes


  4. #748
    Lieutenant
    OOO
     


    Join Date
    16 July 2012
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    992
    Thanks
    73
    Thanked 301 Times in 189 Posts
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3
    Ty Dolla $ign is the sound of 2014 and Wayne would be smart to have him on CV.


  5. #749
    General
    1
     

    danielnfl36's Avatar
    Join Date
    03 December 2010
    Posts
    5,470
    Thanks
    1,608
    Thanked 844 Times in 632 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by aarontropf View Post
    Ty Dolla $ign is the sound of 2014 and Wayne would be smart to have him on CV.
    wayne needs to have artists who are good not just just good at the moment you know? thats why i dont want rich homie quan or future because they arent a lock to be around in 5 years if this is his swan song carter album (last one) i want it to have artists who been around throughout the carter on it or worked on it tbh while kendrick and j cole could hold there own on a carter album i dont feel its right to put them

  6. #750
    Lieutenant
    WAYNE FELL THE FUCK OFF AFTER
    D5
     


    Join Date
    20 March 2013
    Posts
    675
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 67 Times in 53 Posts
    Fav Song
    Seat Down Low
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter III
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3
    Quote Originally Posted by medicatedsole View Post
    Lol tez also said we were getting a chill song from wayne by the end of february lmao. How do you have a connection with him anyway? Just wodering
    im mates with his brother's friend, and i was just asking about C5 and he hit me back

    Im not even lieing lads

  7. #751
    Lieutenant
    OOO
     


    Join Date
    16 July 2012
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    992
    Thanks
    73
    Thanked 301 Times in 189 Posts
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3
    Quote Originally Posted by danielnfl36 View Post
    wayne needs to have artists who are good not just just good at the moment you know? thats why i dont want rich homie quan or future because they arent a lock to be around in 5 years if this is his swan song carter album (last one) i want it to have artists who been around throughout the carter on it or worked on it tbh while kendrick and j cole could hold there own on a carter album i dont feel its right to put them
    That is so true man. However I feel like Ty Dolla could produce an R&B classic song for that album.


  8. #752
    Lieutenant
    Waiting on dat Carter V!
     


    Join Date
    10 November 2013
    Posts
    591
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 88 Times in 80 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IANAHB2 View Post
    im mates with his brother's friend, and i was just asking about C5 and he hit me back

    Im not even lieing lads

  9. #753
    Soldier
    This user has no status.
     


    Join Date
    15 December 2009
    Location
    CV Thread
    Posts
    278
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 50 Times in 36 Posts
    Fav Song
    John (If I Die Today)
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    D5/S4TW
    Ty$ would be a very smart choice. I think you're right as far as he should stick with legends.. but we know that won't happen. I honestly hope he puts Euro on C5. Maybe on a bonus track. Mac Miller was in the studio with Wayne for a C5 session. Mac submitted a verse for C5 and in return Wayne is gonna send him a verse. Wayne has been in the studio with the artists he is recruiting for C5. Trying to vibe with then instead of just emailing them demos and verses. They are doing everything they can to get this album out on May 5th and still put quality music on it. Wayne gonna have another classic on his hands.

  10. #754
    General
    Chillin' with this bitch who
    thinks we make the perfect
    couple...
     

    TyIquan's Avatar
    Join Date
    12 May 2011
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    5,712
    Thanks
    230
    Thanked 1,580 Times in 1,037 Posts
    Fav Song
    CMM, Lax3, Hot Revolver
    Fav Album
    C2/FWA/Rebirth
    Fav Mixtape
    DD3/D6/S4TW2
    Quote Originally Posted by dls8691 View Post
    Ty$ would be a very smart choice. I think you're right as far as he should stick with legends.. but we know that won't happen. I honestly hope he puts Euro on C5. Maybe on a bonus track. Mac Miller was in the studio with Wayne for a C5 session. Mac submitted a verse for C5 and in return Wayne is gonna send him a verse. Wayne has been in the studio with the artists he is recruiting for C5. Trying to vibe with then instead of just emailing them demos and verses. They are doing everything they can to get this album out on May 5th and still put quality music on it. Wayne gonna have another classic on his hands.
    34 posts and two red stars? Goddamn.

    Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to TyIquan For This Useful Post:


  12. #755
    Lieutenant
    OOO
     


    Join Date
    16 July 2012
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    992
    Thanks
    73
    Thanked 301 Times in 189 Posts
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3
    Quote Originally Posted by TyIquan View Post
    34 posts and two red stars? Goddamn.
    How do they get them?! Haha


  13. #756
    Major
    They paint me as a villain, I
    just autograph the artwork.
     

    IAmChristian_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    19 August 2012
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    4,665
    Thanks
    354
    Thanked 1,110 Times in 801 Posts
    Fav Song
    Livin' Right
    Fav Album
    C3/FWA.
    Fav Mixtape
    No Ceilings/D3.
    I know he probably won't, but I hope he's not putting "newer" type artists on C5, just to help boost their popularity, kinda likes he done with his recent projects... ex... Euro, Flow, Boo, or any of the Kendrick's, or J Cole's... only person I wouldn't mind being on there is Future or Mac Miller.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •