Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 LastLast
Results 385 to 396 of 413

Thread: Expected Releases Thread 2.0

  1. #385
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    This user has no status.
     

    Lil wayne prezident's Avatar
    Join Date
    15 June 2009
    Location
    dont think so
    Posts
    23,449
    Thanks
    4,190
    Thanked 3,185 Times in 2,626 Posts
    Fav Song
    amen
    Fav Album
    like father like son.
    Fav Mixtape
    dedication 5.
    Quote Originally Posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
    damn how wayne get a MJ feature

    or is it an MJ song

    i cant see MJ's team ever clearing a song for wayne 67bh
    has there been any Michael jackson song released since his death?

  2. #386
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    Lucifer aka the punching bag
    of HQ
     

    Mnjaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    18 March 2011
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    8,054
    Thanks
    684
    Thanked 2,149 Times in 1,285 Posts
    Fav Song
    Gossip
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Dedication 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
    has there been any Michael jackson song released since his death?
    2 albums and 1 compilation album

  3. #387
    Banned!
    Let It All Work Out #CV
     


    Join Date
    17 September 2018
    Location
    Milwaukee, Wi
    Posts
    1,157
    Thanks
    618
    Thanked 173 Times in 141 Posts
    Fav Song
    Tha Block Is Hot #IFLD
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3 & D2
    Quote Originally Posted by Mnjaro View Post
    dont know, mike banger did an AMA for my discord (inb4 thagr8m8 alt Brewcitycm tries to report this message), and he mentioned the biggest artist wayne has a song with thats unreleased is MJ and Dr.Dre
    Foh Iím not a bitch who stans Drake with half of my posts getting butthurt, here and on KTT, about who gets leaks first

  4. #388
    Commander
    Kidnap a nigga make him feel
    like a kid again
     

    jhoya101's Avatar
    Join Date
    19 August 2014
    Posts
    2,108
    Thanks
    259
    Thanked 368 Times in 289 Posts
    Fav Song
    South Muzik
    Fav Album
    C1,C2,C3
    Fav Mixtape
    D1,D2,DD3,Suffix
    06 Wayne would be best with MJ

  5. #389
    Banned!
    Let It All Work Out #CV
     


    Join Date
    17 September 2018
    Location
    Milwaukee, Wi
    Posts
    1,157
    Thanks
    618
    Thanked 173 Times in 141 Posts
    Fav Song
    Tha Block Is Hot #IFLD
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3 & D2
    Quote Originally Posted by Mnjaro View Post
    dont know, mike banger did an AMA for my discord (inb4 thagr8m8 alt Brewcitycm tries to report this message), and he mentioned the biggest artist wayne has a song with thats unreleased is MJ and Dr.Dre
    @Lucifer

  6. #390
    Commander
    Lie down my crown where Mike
    Brown dropped at
     

    BAMBAM's Avatar
    Join Date
    25 August 2009
    Location
    MEMPHIS, TN
    Posts
    2,667
    Thanks
    726
    Thanked 348 Times in 290 Posts
    Fav Song
    La La La
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    No Ceilings
    Quote Originally Posted by Mnjaro View Post
    dont know, mike banger did an AMA for my discord (inb4 thagr8m8 alt Brewcitycm tries to report this message), and he mentioned the biggest artist wayne has a song with thats unreleased is MJ and Dr.Dre
    Hopefully it wasn't for that wack ass "Michael" album

  7. #391
    Major
    This user has no status.
     

    President Carter's Avatar
    Join Date
    25 February 2010
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    4,388
    Thanks
    622
    Thanked 619 Times in 474 Posts
    Fav Song
    No Quitter
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter 2
    Fav Mixtape
    Drought3/No Ceilings
    Quote Originally Posted by Mnjaro View Post
    dont know, mike banger did an AMA for my discord (inb4 thagr8m8 alt Brewcitycm tries to report this message), and he mentioned the biggest artist wayne has a song with thats unreleased is MJ and Dr.Dre
    Quit lying. Banger didn't do an ama for your sorry ass discord.

  8. #392
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    Lucifer aka the punching bag
    of HQ
     

    Mnjaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    18 March 2011
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    8,054
    Thanks
    684
    Thanked 2,149 Times in 1,285 Posts
    Fav Song
    Gossip
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Dedication 2
    Quote Originally Posted by President Carter View Post
    Quit lying. Banger didn't do an ama for your sorry ass discord.

    you're right i made it up for clout

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mnjaro For This Useful Post:


  10. #393
    Banned!
    Let It All Work Out #CV
     


    Join Date
    17 September 2018
    Location
    Milwaukee, Wi
    Posts
    1,157
    Thanks
    618
    Thanked 173 Times in 141 Posts
    Fav Song
    Tha Block Is Hot #IFLD
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3 & D2
    who the fuck are you, im not in no cord. theres a few members on here who are all cringe and like to mention discord in every post. mnjarocock, yourself, brewcitycm, zimmie and hawth. you all have 1 thing in opinion - you all say the same stuff and have the same opinion, you all hate on wayne's new music, you all call wayne fans 'stans' on his actual forum for supporting him and actually liking his new music. pathetic and sad

  11. #394
    DUALITY
    #FREEVELVET
     

    Zimmie's Avatar
    Join Date
    06 April 2011
    Posts
    12,925
    Thanks
    1,931
    Thanked 2,685 Times in 1,981 Posts
    Fav Song
    Scarface/Gossip
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter III, C5
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3, D6
    Quote Originally Posted by BrewCityCM View Post
    who the fuck are you, im not in no cord. theres a few members on here who are all cringe and like to mention discord in every post. mnjarocock, yourself, brewcitycm, zimmie and hawth. you all have 1 thing in opinion - you all say the same stuff and have the same opinion, you all hate on wayne's new music, you all call wayne fans 'stans' on his actual forum for supporting him and actually liking his new music. pathetic and sad
    one of the most cringiest lamest retarded messages ever posted onto this forum by the clown @Lucifer your L is cemented in history you clown ass bih

    #FREEVELVET

  12. #395
    Banned!
    Let It All Work Out #CV
     


    Join Date
    17 September 2018
    Location
    Milwaukee, Wi
    Posts
    1,157
    Thanks
    618
    Thanked 173 Times in 141 Posts
    Fav Song
    Tha Block Is Hot #IFLD
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3 & D2
    Quote Originally Posted by Zimmie View Post
    one of the most cringiest lamest retarded messages ever posted onto this forum by the clown @Lucifer your L is cemented in history you clown ass bih
    His diss was so cringe, he ethered himself, well he Ghoulished himself

  13. #396
    Administrator
    MU, MUF, MUFC OK
     

    Danny M's Avatar
    Join Date
    11 June 2009
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Posts
    13,853
    Thanks
    4,591
    Thanked 5,691 Times in 3,132 Posts
    Fav Song
    I'm Me
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3
    No release date, but I have heard there is a Roddy Ricch, Lil Wayne and Birdman single + music video coming.

Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •