Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 88

Thread: Tha Carter VI (Discussion Thread)

  1. #1
    Lieutenant
    Let It All Work Out
     


    Join Date
    27 September 2018
    Posts
    1,623
    Thanks
    537
    Thanked 129 Times in 112 Posts
    Fav Song
    Good Poison
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter V
    Fav Mixtape
    D6/D6R

    Tha Carter VI (Discussion Thread)

    Do yall think we will get 17-21 tracks or will we actually get a double album this time (100+ minutes in length upon release)

    Reason for double album sales count as duoble for RIAA (500k would be platinum). Label could be desperate like chris brown.

    I think either or is possible

    - - - Updated - - -

    shit i called it the wrong number lmaoooo Carter VI i mean
    If the feds bring me in I'll get the same time Gotti got.



    PUSSY

  2. #2
    General
    1
     

    danielnfl36's Avatar
    Join Date
    03 December 2010
    Posts
    5,214
    Thanks
    1,535
    Thanked 798 Times in 596 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by when_it_snow_im_on_top View Post
    Do yall think we will get 17-21 tracks or will we actually get a double album this time (100+ minutes in length upon release)

    Reason for double album sales count as duoble for RIAA (500k would be platinum). Label could be desperate like chris brown.

    I think either or is possible

    - - - Updated - - -

    shit i called it the wrong number lmaoooo Carter VI i mean
    Need that Barter 7 first.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to danielnfl36 For This Useful Post:


  4. #3
    DUALITY
    #FREEVELVET
     

    Zimmie's Avatar
    Join Date
    06 April 2011
    Posts
    12,402
    Thanks
    1,850
    Thanked 2,519 Times in 1,865 Posts
    Fav Song
    Scarface/Gossip
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter III, C5
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3, D6
    tha carter 4 was pretty bad album

    #FREEVELVET

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zimmie For This Useful Post:


  6. #4
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    Waiting on C5
     

    Shake's Avatar
    Join Date
    20 March 2014
    Posts
    12,280
    Thanks
    1,883
    Thanked 1,253 Times in 1,078 Posts
    Fav Song
    Army Gunz
    Fav Album
    Tha Block Is Hot
    Fav Mixtape
    The Suffix
    C6 will not come anytime soon and I don't think we will get any more news on it for a good while.

  7. #5
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    i swear to god i am nervous
     

    back on my bullish*t's Avatar
    Join Date
    22 March 2012
    Posts
    22,227
    Thanks
    4,896
    Thanked 3,062 Times in 2,476 Posts
    Fav Song
    moment
    Fav Album
    tha carter 5
    Fav Mixtape
    suffix
    and me im on Tha Carter 6
    and i can turn crumbs to bricks
    and i can turn nuns to tricks

  8. #6
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    This user has no status.
     

    Lucifer's Avatar
    Join Date
    14 July 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    19,528
    Thanks
    3,297
    Thanked 3,562 Times in 2,586 Posts
    Fav Song
    Pick up my heart
    Fav Album
    C1
    Fav Mixtape
    Suffix
    its too early to be guessing how many songs will be on it lol

  9. #7
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    best rapper alive since the
    best rapper retired
     

    lilwayne-carter's Avatar
    Join Date
    14 November 2013
    Posts
    11,307
    Thanks
    1,837
    Thanked 920 Times in 816 Posts
    Fav Song
    Fly Out
    Fav Album
    LFLS2
    Fav Mixtape
    Dedication 2
    Quote Originally Posted by danielnfl36 View Post
    Need that Barter 7 first.
    why

  10. #8
    General
    1
     

    danielnfl36's Avatar
    Join Date
    03 December 2010
    Posts
    5,214
    Thanks
    1,535
    Thanked 798 Times in 596 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
    why
    Because believe it or not, Wayne used to be about competing to be the best at what he does, Thug doing Barter 6 in my opinion isn't that great, but he's grown as an artist, and some would argue he's bigger than Wayne right now in terms of active popularity.

    Having Barter 7 out would give Wayne some sort of reason to actually fight for his spot that Thug has seemingly already taken.

    (I'm not a heavy Thug fan but this is facts)
    @TrukDaWurl77

  11. #9
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    x
     

    KnockMeOut's Avatar
    Join Date
    25 October 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    13,785
    Thanks
    1,778
    Thanked 1,304 Times in 815 Posts
    I hope it has a semi-consistent vibe throughout the album. Keep Wayne's variety but less all over the place than Funeral. Less of the boring trap style.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by danielnfl36 View Post
    Because believe it or not, Wayne used to be about competing to be the best at what he does, Thug doing Barter 6 in my opinion isn't that great, but he's grown as an artist, and some would argue he's bigger than Wayne right now in terms of active popularity.

    Having Barter 7 out would give Wayne some sort of reason to actually fight for his spot that Thug has seemingly already taken.

    (I'm not a heavy Thug fan but this is facts)
    @TrukDaWurl77
    lmfao

  12. #10
    Soldier
    This user has no status.
     


    Join Date
    17 November 2014
    Posts
    303
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 34 Times in 27 Posts
    We probably ainít getting C6 until Summer-Fall 2021 But Iím predicting another double album

  13. #11
    Commander
    Young Money
     

    ym9191's Avatar
    Join Date
    20 May 2012
    Posts
    2,798
    Thanks
    1,127
    Thanked 401 Times in 321 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Carter 23 View Post
    We probably ain’t getting C6 until Summer-Fall 2021 But I’m predicting another double album

    That's way too early. I say end of 2021 earliest.


    23 tracks

  14. #12
    Lieutenant
    Let It All Work Out
     


    Join Date
    27 September 2018
    Posts
    1,623
    Thanks
    537
    Thanked 129 Times in 112 Posts
    Fav Song
    Good Poison
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter V
    Fav Mixtape
    D6/D6R
    Quote Originally Posted by danielnfl36 View Post
    Because believe it or not, Wayne used to be about competing to be the best at what he does, Thug doing Barter 6 in my opinion isn't that great, but he's grown as an artist, and some would argue he's bigger than Wayne right now in terms of active popularity.
    Thug is 100% bigger than wayne right now no question haha

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Carter 23 View Post
    We probably ain’t getting C6 until Summer-Fall 2021 But I’m predicting another double album
    I think spring 2021.

    but I think it could go both ways. Depends what they are tryin to go for. It could be 17-21 if they want quality album or it could be double album(100+ minutes) if they want to scrape platinum.

    Them even wanting to drop a C6 screams desperate for sales imo. C5 shouldve been the end...
    If the feds bring me in I'll get the same time Gotti got.



    PUSSY

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •