Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 22

Thread: Weezy Academy Episode 29 - Trust Fund Babies

  1. #1
    Lieutenant
    This user has no status.
     

    neomerge's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 May 2020
    Posts
    582
    Thanks
    68
    Thanked 118 Times in 80 Posts
    Fav Song
    cops is watching
    Fav Album
    free weezy album
    Fav Mixtape
    no ceilings

    Weezy Academy Episode 29 - Trust Fund Babies

    We're back today for another episode of Weezy Academy. This time we're covering the dynamic duo's first album, Trust Fund Babies. Overall we both agreed on a good day this album is a 6/10 with Wayne obviously doing all the heavy lifting. Our favorite songs were "Feeling Like Tunechi," "Headlock," "Admit It," "Bleeding," Trust Fund," and "Buzzin."




    1. Feelin' Like Tunechi
    2. Headlock
    3. Trust Fund
    4. Admit It
    5. Shh
    6. Big Boss
    7. Still
    8. Bleedin'
    9. Buzzin' (feat. YG)
    10. Yeah Yeah


    What are your favorite songs on this tape. Does anyone else also agree that Admit It is probably one of the most underrated joints on the tape? Headlock also totally needs a music video or remix. Come on Cory Gunz atleast give us a freestyle over that banger!!
    Automatic cash
    Big booty bitch
    Girl, I'm on your ass

    www.youtube.com/weezyacademy

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to neomerge For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    best rapper alive since the
    best rapper retired
     

    lilwayne-carter's Avatar
    Join Date
    14 November 2013
    Posts
    12,897
    Thanks
    2,099
    Thanked 1,083 Times in 956 Posts
    Fav Song
    Fly Out
    Fav Album
    LFLS2
    Fav Mixtape
    Dedication 2
    6/10 is being too nice

  4. #3
    Commander
    Member?
     

    Skankhunt42's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 August 2017
    Posts
    2,994
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 184 Times in 164 Posts
    Fav Song
    Mr Carter
    Fav Album
    FWA
    Fav Mixtape
    S4TW
    Headlock is the only decent song.....

  5. #4
    First Class
    This user has no status.
     

    Join Date
    25 September 2020
    Posts
    28
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
    Headlock, trust fund, shh, buzzin. Tape growing on me a lil bit.

  6. #5
    Captain
    scarface with diamond teeth
     

    jsharma17's Avatar
    Join Date
    27 March 2018
    Location
    Queens, NYC
    Posts
    1,165
    Thanks
    922
    Thanked 253 Times in 181 Posts
    Fav Song
    BM JR
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Drought Is Over 2
    shit is trash

  7. #6
    Lieutenant
    This user has no status.
     

    neomerge's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 May 2020
    Posts
    582
    Thanks
    68
    Thanked 118 Times in 80 Posts
    Fav Song
    cops is watching
    Fav Album
    free weezy album
    Fav Mixtape
    no ceilings
    Quote Originally Posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
    6/10 is being too nice
    We really enjoyed Wayne on this. There's only 2 good rich the kid verses tho.

  8. #7
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    Mnjarocock
     

    Lucifer's Avatar
    Join Date
    14 July 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    21,238
    Thanks
    3,497
    Thanked 3,814 Times in 2,781 Posts
    Fav Song
    Pick up my heart
    Fav Album
    C1
    Fav Mixtape
    Suffix
    Quote Originally Posted by neomerge View Post
    We're back today for another episode of Weezy Academy. This time we're covering the dynamic duo's first album, Trust Fund Babies. Overall we both agreed on a good day this album is a 6/10 with Wayne obviously doing all the heavy lifting. Our favorite songs were "Feeling Like Tunechi," "Headlock," "Admit It," "Bleeding," Trust Fund," and "Buzzin."
    1. Feelin' Like Tunechi
    2. Headlock
    3. Trust Fund
    4. Admit It
    5. Shh
    6. Big Boss
    7. Still
    8. Bleedin'
    9. Buzzin' (feat. YG)
    10. Yeah Yeah

    What are your favorite songs on this tape. Does anyone else also agree that Admit It is probably one of the most underrated joints on the tape? Headlock also totally needs a music video or remix. Come on Cory Gunz atleast give us a freestyle over that banger!!
    cory is dope but you really looking for that?

  9. #8
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    Waiting on C5
     

    Shake's Avatar
    Join Date
    20 March 2014
    Posts
    13,942
    Thanks
    2,151
    Thanked 1,463 Times in 1,268 Posts
    Fav Song
    Army Gunz
    Fav Album
    Tha Block Is Hot
    Fav Mixtape
    The Suffix
    I enjoy the first four songs and then the next 6 other songs are nothing special at all.

  10. #9
    Lieutenant
    This user has no status.
     

    neomerge's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 May 2020
    Posts
    582
    Thanks
    68
    Thanked 118 Times in 80 Posts
    Fav Song
    cops is watching
    Fav Album
    free weezy album
    Fav Mixtape
    no ceilings
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer View Post
    cory is dope but you really looking for that?
    Feel's like a perfect song for him to spit on considering wayne absolutely bodied it.

    Automatic cash
    Big booty bitch
    Girl, I'm on your ass

    www.youtube.com/weezyacademy

  11. #10
    Lieutenant
    Let It All Work Out
     


    Join Date
    27 September 2018
    Posts
    2,068
    Thanks
    905
    Thanked 190 Times in 167 Posts
    Fav Song
    Open Letter
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter V
    Fav Mixtape
    D6/D6R
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer View Post
    cory is dope but you really looking for that?
    cory aint good solo.
    Don't get too high to look over blessings

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to when_it_snow_im_on_top For This Useful Post:


  13. #11
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    best rapper alive since the
    best rapper retired
     

    lilwayne-carter's Avatar
    Join Date
    14 November 2013
    Posts
    12,897
    Thanks
    2,099
    Thanked 1,083 Times in 956 Posts
    Fav Song
    Fly Out
    Fav Album
    LFLS2
    Fav Mixtape
    Dedication 2
    Quote Originally Posted by neomerge View Post
    We really enjoyed Wayne on this. There's only 2 good rich the kid verses tho.
    2 is being too nice again

  14. #12
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    i swear to god i am nervous
     

    back on my bullish*t's Avatar
    Join Date
    22 March 2012
    Posts
    23,848
    Thanks
    5,198
    Thanked 3,289 Times in 2,682 Posts
    Fav Song
    moment
    Fav Album
    tha carter 5
    Fav Mixtape
    suffix
    Quote Originally Posted by neomerge View Post
    Feel's like a perfect song for him to spit on considering wayne absolutely bodied it.

    this gif

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •