Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 25 to 36 of 71

Thread: Word on the street is Wayne is in the next big Verzuz battle

  1. #25
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    Lucifer aka the punching bag
    of HQ
     

    Mnjaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    18 March 2011
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    8,528
    Thanks
    689
    Thanked 2,379 Times in 1,433 Posts
    Fav Song
    Gossip
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Dedication 2
    wayne just came out at the verzuz tonight, so ya, looks like this might be happening, wayne washing ti lol

    1. Sky Is The Limit
    2. Fireman
    3. Make It Rain
    4. We Takin' Over
    5. Loyal
    6. Got Money
    7. Duffle Bag Boy
    8. Forever
    9. Bedrock
    10. 6 Foot 7 Foot
    11. The Motto
    12. Go DJ
    13. Mirror
    14. Mrs. Officer
    15. How To Love
    16. Love Me
    17. Uproar
    18. Back That Ass Up
    19. Lollipop
    20. A Milli

    Couple HQ and discord members came up with this list a long time ago, we feel this the best ones he can do...TI not matching this, but unfortunately knowing wayne and his team, the list will be something along lines of this

    1. Feelin Like Tunechi
    2. I Do It
    3. Trust Fund
    4. Mahogany
    5. Prom Queen
    6 - 20 all songs that dont make sense
    Last edited by Mnjaro; 12-02-2021 at 11:51 PM.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mnjaro For This Useful Post:


  3. #26
    General
    1
     

    danielnfl36's Avatar
    Join Date
    03 December 2010
    Posts
    5,470
    Thanks
    1,608
    Thanked 844 Times in 632 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by when_it_snow_im_on_top View Post
    people forget its only 20 songs. But wayne could wash

    - - - Updated - - -


    tpain?
    Pain literally still has hits to this day man, some of Wayne's biggest stuff is with Pain. Wayne arguably was always at his best with Pain too, so it'd be cool to see that as they really do have good chemistry. Pain has some hits bigger than Wayne's so it'd be interesting to see for sure.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Mnjaro View Post
    wayne just came out at the verzuz tonight, so ya, looks like this might be happening, wayne washing ti lol

    1. Sky Is The Limit
    2. Fireman
    3. Make It Rain
    4. We Takin' Over
    5. Loyal
    6. Got Money
    7. Duffle Bag Boy
    8. Forever
    9. Bedrock
    10. 6 Foot 7 Foot
    11. The Motto
    12. Go DJ
    13. Mirror
    14. Mrs. Officer
    15. How To Love
    16. Love Me
    17. Uproar
    18. Back That Ass Up
    19. Lollipop
    20. A Milli

    Couple HQ and discord members came up with this list a long time ago, we feel this the best ones he can do...TI not matching this, but unfortunately knowing wayne and his team, the list will be something along lines of this

    1. Feelin Like Tunechi
    2. I Do It
    3. Trust Fund
    4. Mahogany
    5. Prom Queen
    6 - 20 all songs that dont make sense
    If I'm Wayne, my setlist would be...

    Mr.Carter
    Right Above It
    Steady Mobbin
    Drop The World
    Nightmares Of The Bottom
    Love Me
    Glory
    Don't Cry

    Features

    Duffle Bag Boy
    We Takin Over
    I'm On One
    Forever (Drake song)
    Down (Jay Sean song)

    For the final 7 do throwbacks

    Block Is Hot
    This Is The Carter
    I Miss My Dawgs
    Hustler Musik
    Tha Mobb
    Best Rapper Alive
    Fireman

    Outro

    Bedrock (with OG YM members)

  4. #27
    Corporal
    This user has no status.
     

    Join Date
    25 September 2020
    Posts
    56
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts
    T.I not even close to his level. Smh
    But maybe wayne would do da verzuz and then release IANAHB3. good promotion for that.

  5. #28
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    Lucifer aka the punching bag
    of HQ
     

    Mnjaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    18 March 2011
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    8,528
    Thanks
    689
    Thanked 2,379 Times in 1,433 Posts
    Fav Song
    Gossip
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Dedication 2
    Quote Originally Posted by danielnfl36 View Post
    Pain literally still has hits to this day man, some of Wayne's biggest stuff is with Pain. Wayne arguably was always at his best with Pain too, so it'd be cool to see that as they really do have good chemistry. Pain has some hits bigger than Wayne's so it'd be interesting to see for sure.

    - - - Updated - - -



    If I'm Wayne, my setlist would be...

    Mr.Carter
    Right Above It
    Steady Mobbin
    Drop The World
    Nightmares Of The Bottom
    Love Me
    Glory
    Don't Cry

    Features

    Duffle Bag Boy
    We Takin Over
    I'm On One
    Forever (Drake song)
    Down (Jay Sean song)

    For the final 7 do throwbacks

    Block Is Hot
    This Is The Carter
    I Miss My Dawgs
    Hustler Musik
    Tha Mobb
    Best Rapper Alive
    Fireman

    Outro

    Bedrock (with OG YM members)
    the point of a hits battle is to play your biggest/most known/most popular hits, while mr carter, nightmares, glory, dont cry, and final 7 songs you picked except fireman are nice songs, they're not mega hits like other songs mentioned
    Last edited by Mnjaro; 12-03-2021 at 09:59 AM.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mnjaro For This Useful Post:


  7. #29
    DUALITY
    #FREEVELVET
     

    Zimmie's Avatar
    Join Date
    06 April 2011
    Posts
    13,787
    Thanks
    2,169
    Thanked 2,974 Times in 2,203 Posts
    Fav Song
    Scarface/Gossip
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter III, C5
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3, D6
    Quote Originally Posted by Mnjaro View Post
    wayne just came out at the verzuz tonight, so ya, looks like this might be happening, wayne washing ti lol

    1. Sky Is The Limit
    2. Fireman
    3. Make It Rain
    4. We Takin' Over
    5. Loyal
    6. Got Money
    7. Duffle Bag Boy
    8. Forever
    9. Bedrock
    10. 6 Foot 7 Foot
    11. The Motto
    12. Go DJ
    13. Mirror
    14. Mrs. Officer
    15. How To Love
    16. Love Me
    17. Uproar
    18. Back That Ass Up
    19. Lollipop
    20. A Milli

    Couple HQ and discord members came up with this list a long time ago, we feel this the best ones he can do...TI not matching this, but unfortunately knowing wayne and his team, the list will be something along lines of this

    1. Feelin Like Tunechi
    2. I Do It
    3. Trust Fund
    4. Mahogany
    5. Prom Queen
    6 - 20 all songs that dont make sense
    this would be a clean slam dunk



    #FREEVELVET

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmie For This Useful Post:


  9. #30
    Soldier
    This user has no status.
     


    Join Date
    14 October 2012
    Posts
    289
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 103 Times in 51 Posts
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter III
    I'm not with this TI verzuz Wayne conversation at all
    Wayne is on another tier bruh, that's not even something to entertain.

  10. #31
    Sergeant
    This user has no status.
     


    Join Date
    23 October 2021
    Posts
    175
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 47 Times in 33 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mnjaro View Post
    the point of a hits battle is to play your biggest/most known/most popular hits, while mr carter, nightmares, glory, dont cry, and final 7 songs you picked except fireman are nice songs, they're not mega hits like other songs mentioned
    Not necessarily …a lot of artist play songs that aren’t their biggest hits. Bone Thugs and Harmony didn’t even play 1st of the Month lol sometimes people are in the comments saying “I don’t know that song” “what song is that” because the artists aren’t always playing hits

  11. #32
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    Lucifer aka the punching bag
    of HQ
     

    Mnjaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    18 March 2011
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    8,528
    Thanks
    689
    Thanked 2,379 Times in 1,433 Posts
    Fav Song
    Gossip
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Dedication 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Thafuture98 View Post
    Not necessarily …a lot of artist play songs that aren’t their biggest hits. Bone Thugs and Harmony didn’t even play 1st of the Month lol sometimes people are in the comments saying “I don’t know that song” “what song is that” because the artists aren’t always playing hits
    Ya that’s on them for being idiots lmao. If they want to win you play your hits that general/casual rap fans know. Not your unknown shit, that’s an easy loss in a round. This list is the best list for Waynes best chance to win every round, if he played lesser known stuff it’s an L and defeats purpose of hits battle

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mnjaro For This Useful Post:


  13. #33
    Captain
    Let It All Work Out #CV
     

    BrewCityCM's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 September 2018
    Location
    Milwaukee, Wi
    Posts
    1,512
    Thanks
    904
    Thanked 236 Times in 197 Posts
    Fav Song
    Tha Block Is Hot #IFLD
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3 & D2
    Quote Originally Posted by Mnjaro View Post
    Ya that’s on them for being idiots lmao. If they want to win you play your hits that general/casual rap fans know. Not your unknown shit, that’s an easy loss in a round. This list is the best list for Waynes best chance to win every round, if he played lesser known stuff it’s an L and defeats purpose of hits battle
    If he plays his lesser known stuff and TI somehow wins, this site will blame Mack for not picking the right songs

  14. #34
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    Let It All Work Out #CV
     

    BrewCityYM's Avatar
    Join Date
    19 April 2011
    Location
    Milwaukee, Wi
    Posts
    11,769
    Thanks
    1,417
    Thanked 1,946 Times in 1,470 Posts
    Fav Song
    Tha Block Is Hot #IFLD
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3 & D2
    Quote Originally Posted by Thafuture98 View Post
    There’s no winner or loser in the battles with legends. They usually turn verzuz battles with legends into a celebration of both careers type theme.
    Said who ???

    Fat Joe Lost
    Teddy Riley Lost
    Dipset Lost
    Bobby Brown Lost
    Bone Thugs Lost

    Celebration my ass they all come to win

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by lilweezyfan View Post
    In what world
    In the real world

    Not the the internet, white world ……

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by danielnfl36 View Post
    Pain literally still has hits to this day man, some of Wayne's biggest stuff is with Pain. Wayne arguably was always at his best with Pain too, so it'd be cool to see that as they really do have good chemistry. Pain has some hits bigger than Wayne's so it'd be interesting to see for sure.

    - - - Updated - - -



    If I'm Wayne, my setlist would be...

    Mr.Carter
    Right Above It
    Steady Mobbin
    Drop The World
    Nightmares Of The Bottom
    Love Me
    Glory
    Don't Cry

    Features

    Duffle Bag Boy
    We Takin Over
    I'm On One
    Forever (Drake song)
    Down (Jay Sean song)

    For the final 7 do throwbacks

    Block Is Hot
    This Is The Carter
    I Miss My Dawgs
    Hustler Musik
    Tha Mobb
    Best Rapper Alive
    Fireman

    Outro

    Bedrock (with OG YM members)
    Horrible list, why the fuck would Right Above it even come on in a battle ????
    Nightmares from the bottom ????
    Glory ?????
    Don’t Cry ?????

    Fam this list is horrible you want to embarrass Wayne ????

  15. #35
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    Lucifer aka the punching bag
    of HQ
     

    Mnjaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    18 March 2011
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    8,528
    Thanks
    689
    Thanked 2,379 Times in 1,433 Posts
    Fav Song
    Gossip
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Dedication 2
    Quote Originally Posted by BrewCityCM View Post
    If he plays his lesser known stuff and TI somehow wins, this site will blame Mack for not picking the right songs
    honestly if this does happen, im already setting myself up for disappointment, wayne and his team would have no idea what songs to pick, like i said i can feel it in my bones that he will play a song off Trust Fund Babies and a song off Funeral



    wayne will find a way to lose this don't worry, and it will be embarrassing as fuck

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Mnjaro For This Useful Post:


  17. #36
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    Let It All Work Out #CV
     

    BrewCityYM's Avatar
    Join Date
    19 April 2011
    Location
    Milwaukee, Wi
    Posts
    11,769
    Thanks
    1,417
    Thanked 1,946 Times in 1,470 Posts
    Fav Song
    Tha Block Is Hot #IFLD
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3 & D2
    Quote Originally Posted by Mnjaro View Post
    honestly if this does happen, im already setting myself up for disappointment, wayne and his team would have no idea what songs to pick, like i said i can feel it in my bones that he will play a song off Trust Fund Babies and a song off Funeral



    wayne will find a way to lose this don't worry, and it will be embarrassing as fuck
    Lmao facts

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •